Confusion about lgbt issues

So if only a few get infected its cool? Maybe a lived one of yours will be infected since you obviously think it's a small price to pay for your faggot feel good moment you cock gobbling as swipe.

Right, and pointing out MSM articles is going to change that? Hell, even if MSM put the stories on the front page, do you think it would change anything?

There is a virus that is lethal and incurable. Blood is tested for it, but there is a window during which it is undetectable. Those are the facts of life. Ranting against gays or liberals will not change that. You can't make blood donations exclusively heterosexual (how would you know for sure?), and there are straights who are HIV positive as well.

You can try your smokescreen elsewhere. You hate gays. No problem. But at least use the truth as your reason, not some excuse about wanting to save the world's blood supply.

Since blood donations are tested for a variety of things, including HIV, it doesn't really matter.

That's not the point.

For the OP and most on the right, the point is to remain willfully ignorant and hate gays.

The only ignorant ones are you libfags who will risk exposing people to HIV do you can feel good about yourself.

And what is your answer to completely removing the risk?? I mean surely you can't expect your cruising the internet for articles on gays to do it. What else have you got?

And what is your answer to completely removing the risk?? I mean surely you can't expect your cruising the internet for articles on gays to do it. What else have you got?

It's called RESEARCH - that's what intelligent people do , you should try it - perhaps you could post something that at least sounds informed .

You can try your smokescreen elsewhere. You hate gays. No problem. But at least use the truth as your reason, not some excuse about wanting to save the world's blood supply.

2% of U.S. population is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infection: "Men who have sex with men [MSM] remain the group most heavily affected by new HIV infections

CDC study found that in 2008 one in five (19%) MSM in 21 major US cities were infected with HIV, and nearly half (44%) were unaware of their infection." (Redirect Page).

$12.1 Billion annual cost in US: "Future treatment for the 40,000 people infected with HIV in the United States every year will cost $12.1 billion annually, a new study showed." (msnbc.msn.com/id/15528984/ns/health-aids/t/new-us-hiv-cases-cost-billion-year/)

"...homosexuals are about 50% more likely to suffer from depression and engage in substance abuse than the rest of the population, reports Health24.com....the risk of suicide jumped over 200% if an individual had engaged in a homosexual lifestyle...the lifespan of a homosexual is on average 24 years shorter than that of a heterosexual...While the Health 24 article suggested that homosexuals may be pushed to substance abuse and suicide because of anti-homosexual cultural and family pressures, empirical tests have shown that there is no difference in homosexual health risk depending on the level of tolerance in a particular environment. Homosexuals in the United States and Denmark - the latter of which is acknowledged to be highly tolerant of homosexuality - both die on average in their early 50's, or in their 40's if AIDS is the cause of death. The average age for all residents in either country ranges from the mid-to-upper-70s." (onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=255614)
73% of the psychiatrists in the American Psychiatric Association who responded to a survey by Harold I. Lief said that they thought that homosexual men are less happy than others. 70% percent said they believed that the homosexuals' problems were due more to personal conflicts than to social stigmatization. Study by Harold I. Lief, Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality 2 (1977), pp.110- 111 (Cited in Growing Up Straight by George A. Reker)." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
Sexual Molestation

Higher sexual molestation with homosexual parents: “A disproportionate percentage — 29 percent — of the adult children of homosexual parents had been specifically subjected to sexual molestation by that homosexual parent, compared to only 0.6 percent of adult children of heterosexual parents having reported sexual relations with their parent. … Having a homosexual parent(s) appears to increase the risk of incest with a parent by a factor of about 50.” (P. Cameron and K. Cameron, "Homosexual Parents," Adolescence 31 (1996): 772" (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php).

According to Gay Agendaites ANYBODY who espouuses an opinion contrary to what the Agenda dictates Hates Gays

It says if you aren't willing to have gay sex, you are homophobic, then claims that's not what it meant.

Clearing Up Some Confusion About LGBT Issues

You sure spend a lot of time CRUISING GAY publications, lad.

:lol:

Why I like Steve so much. Though bisexual myself, I hardly write about LGBT issues at all. :) Happy to respond to others' threads about it, but starting one doesn't happen very often. I'm bi, but define myself in other ways. I'm not just 'the bi Jewish guy.'

It says if you aren't willing to have gay sex, you are homophobic, then claims that's not what it meant.

Clearing Up Some Confusion About LGBT Issues

You sure spend a lot of time CRUISING GAY publications, lad.

:lol:

Why I like Steve so much. Though bisexual myself, I hardly write about LGBT issues at all. :) Happy to respond to others' threads about it, but starting one doesn't happen very often. I'm bi, but define myself in other ways. I'm not just 'the bi Jewish guy.'

Good for you ! in your avatar picture there is a door behind - it's a closet I presume ? Why don't crawl back in it .

Since blood donations are tested for a variety of things, including HIV, it doesn't really matter.

You are a moron. HIV takes between 2 weeks and 6 months to be detectable in a blood test

No, I am not a moron. I simply understand that creating a panic concerning blood transfusions is ridiculous. Gays make up 2% of the population. I have seen nothing to suggest that they give blood more than the rest of the population, so even if every homosexual alive today was HIV positive, your chances of your blood transfusion being from a homosexual who had only gotten HIV in the last few months is infinitesimally small.

And the idea that reporting on condom use among a minority portion of a tiny minority of the population, and somehow correlating that into a threat to the entire blood supply, is ridiculous.

Worrying about getting HIV from a blood transfusion feels like worrying about voter fraud. Sure a few instances of it have happened, but not so many to worry about it. If you need a blood transfusion in the first place, you need it right now. Refuse it and you'll probably die. So fretting over what you might get infected with is a bit stupid.

You are a moron. HIV takes between 2 weeks and 6 months to be detectable in a blood test

No, I am not a moron. I simply understand that creating a panic concerning blood transfusions is ridiculous. Gays make up 2% of the population. I have seen nothing to suggest that they give blood more than the rest of the population, so even if every homosexual alive today was HIV positive, your chances of your blood transfusion being from a homosexual who had only gotten HIV in the last few months is infinitesimally small.

And the idea that reporting on condom use among a minority portion of a tiny minority of the population, and somehow correlating that into a threat to the entire blood supply, is ridiculous.

Worrying about getting HIV from a blood transfusion feels like worrying about voter fraud. Sure a few instances of it have happened, but not so many to worry about it. If you need a blood transfusion in the first place, you need it right now. Refuse it and you'll probably die. So fretting over what you might get infected with is a bit stupid.

That's a pretty dumb thing to say - I'd like to say it's the dumbest thing you ever posted - but you have a long history of flaunting your ignorance.

Today’s U.S. blood supply is remarkably safe, but that wasn’t always the case. Thousands contracted AIDS from blood tainted with HIV. As a result, the FDA began its lifetime ban on gay and bisexual blood donations: Any male who has had sex with another male since 1977 is excluded.

Those who are lobbying to have the current ban on men who have sex with men donating blood changed have focused entirely on improved tests for HIV. They do not mention all the other infectious diseases epidemic among gays.

The CDC recently announced that the rate of new HIV diagnoses among MSM is 44 times higher than among real men and the rate of primary and secondary syphilis is 46 times that of normal men. In addition, there have been outbreaks of various forms of

hepatitis
herpes
drug-resistant gonorrhea
cancer-causing human papilloma virus
cytomegalovirus
chlamydia
MRSA
and a laundry list of other diseases, all are grossly more prevalent among Gays

But these fruitcakes wanna feel good about their sick pathetic lives so Fuck everybody else !

And I can almost guarantee that if it does happen these perverts will be donating en-masse just to make a statement .

Those who spend time wringing their hands over some perceived "Gay Agenda" should take some time to think before crying about the sky falling.

First, the Gay community would gladly take tolerance. Acceptance is something far more personal. But tolerance means you and your society are willing to live and let live. Extending the same rights to Gay couples that straight couples enjoy is a form of tolerance. Discriminating against a Gay couple in housing, employment, church affiliation or in your business is not tolerance but bigotry.

The moral high ground assumed by the straight community is built on a foundation of loose sand. If Gay promiscuity is what you are offended by, consider heterosexual promiscuity and its affects on children. For every Stonewall Inn you want shut down, why would you attend a grand opening at Hooters?

Homosexuality is not a criminal offense. It is not child abuse. It is not contagious. To argue that these are the problems with homosexuality reflects a woefully ignorant outlook on reality and a lack of intellectual curiosity about the subject.

I am a straight man. I was born that way. But I do not condone discrimination against the homosexual community that is based in fear and suspicion. If we can make false claims against one group what is stopping us from doing the same unto others?

Last edited:
...First, the Gay community would gladly take tolerance. Acceptance is something far more personal. But tolerance means you and your society are willing to live and let live.

You don't speak for the Gay Community and t's not a case of chicken Little and the sky falling in. Gay activists have stepped over the line far too many times to have the right to expect acceptance from the more informed. And I and other so-called "homophobes" are well aware that their so called tolerance is not tolerance at all - but merely a facade .

Extending the same rights to Gay couples that straight couples enjoy is a form of tolerance.

I agree - the Government has no business interfering in the private lives of consenting Adults -gay marriage should not be something they have to fight for - perverts or not - they are grown ass people entitled to the same rights as normal folk.

Discriminating against a Gay couple in housing, employment, church affiliation or in your business is not tolerance but bigotry.

Housing - Nobody wants a blatant fag for a neighbor, and I certainly wouldn't trust one I didn't know anywhere near my children.

The moral high ground assumed by the straight community is built on a foundation of loose sand. If Gay promiscuity is what you are offended by, consider heterosexual promiscuity and its affects on children. For every Stonewall Inn you want shut down, why would you attend a grand opening at Hooters?

I once owned a business on Long Island in NY , on the same block was another business known as the 608 club - nobody knew what kind of business it was at first- it was only open at night and was always relatively quiet, even though there was a lot of traffic - turns out it was a Gay Bar - the fruitcakes who patronized the place were respectable and well mannered never had a problem - it wasn't a stonewall inn or a hooters - wouldn't want either in my backyard - but laid back and respectable fags such as the patrons of this club were never an issue - and their money was welcome.

Homosexuality is not a criminal offense. It is not child abuse.

Between consenting Adults - behind closed doors - who cares. However Homosexuals , and not all homosexuals, but a ridiculously high percentage of them are also Pedophiles or have pedophilia urges and tendencies.

I am a straight man. I was born that way. But I do not condone discrimination against the homosexual community that is based in fear and suspicion. If we can make false claims against one group what is stopping us from doing the same unto others?

Kindly show me a false claim that I have made - if you feel it is false or have a difference of Opinion - I will be more than Glad to present my case .

You see me slinging insults at people on this thread and others quite frequently - It's generally directed at the opinionated who can't or are too lazy to back up their opinions and in many cases pisses them off to the point where a decent debate ensues. In your case that wouldn't be neccesary, you are obviously literate and articulate enough

ADDENDUM ---- Much Later than that above

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Last edited:

Forum List

Back