An Israeli Army Commander claims US weapons possibly from Afghanistan seen in Gaza !

I thunk it was MTG on sunday morning futures this morning saying she wanted to track the serial numbers of the dead terrorist weapons in israel to see if any came from afghanistan or ukraine.

Is she going to check if any of the 5000 terrorists released by Trump when he surrendered to the Taliban were part of the dead?

Is she going to check if any of the 5000 terrorists released by Trump when he surrendered to the Taliban were part of the dead?
You do know that Trump wasn't in office when the withdrawal happened ? Regardless of if it was Trumps plan or not if it was so fucking bad why didn't the Potato-in-Chief cancel it like he did every other thing from the previous administration.

milleytraitorchyjhfkff22.jpg

I have been telling you that the CIA founded and uses Hamas .
But you all prefer the Iran and Russia narratives neatly MSM wrapped .
Reverse any MSM narrative and you will be mostly right .

The weapons Hamas is using more than likely came from Ukraine. They've been selling US weapons to africans and other assorted terrorists.

an Israeli Army Commander insinuate's Hamas may have American weapons left behind in Afghanistan ! if proven this will be another black eye on American leadership .
Absolute fact .
And if you believe that is an unintended possible consequence you are ultra gullible , imho .

See the evidence that Hamas was created by Israel and Langley for control over Palestine and it then becomes clear that this could not be otherwise .
Fortunately , based on the past , this US and Israel move will stop short of major escalation involving Iran .
Possibly the plot is to heavily reduce the threat of Hamas so that when they take further and future ME action , they will not have Hamas to contend with as well as Hezbollah and ISIS remnants .

I have been telling you that the CIA founded and uses Hamas .
But you all prefer the Iran and Russia narratives neatly MSM wrapped .
Reverse any MSM narrative and you will be mostly right .
I am intrigued---what does the CIA use Hamas for?

Forum List

Back