Confessions of an Ex-"Truther"

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Mike Metzger is the co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.
Most ex-"Truthers" simply slink away. Metzger took responsibility.
His mea culpa:

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government...

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths. Finally, someone was answering all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

The truthers will just tell you that all the experts are "in on it."
Yeah, sure.
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7... Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Confessions of an Ex-Truther Letter of Resignation Scroll Down for Newer Posts

Last edited:
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people.

Picture this: .... You have a cushy job, something that you spent years training for and you have a nice office and you wear a coat & tie to work and you dig what you are doing, and its an unspoken rule, but one that most people get very well, in that as long as you do not rock the boat, you can keep your cushy job and all that goes with it..... however, if you rock the boat, and by that a variety of ways to rock the boat, you could shave your head an join a politically fringe group of characters, you could join the communist party and try running for office under their banner, or any number of other off-the-wall tangents.
HOWEVER, most people, even though they will never admit to it, refrain from rocking the boat because they like their place in life, the cushy job, the community that gives you respect ..... etc....
its a form of pressure and its VERY effective.

Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people.

Picture this: .... You have a cushy job, something that you spent years training for and you have a nice office and you wear a coat & tie to work and you dig what you are doing, and its an unspoken rule, but one that most people get very well, in that as long as you do not rock the boat, you can keep your cushy job and all that goes with it..... however, if you rock the boat, and by that a variety of ways to rock the boat, you could shave your head an join a politically fringe group of characters, you could join the communist party and try running for office under their banner, or any number of other off-the-wall tangents.
HOWEVER, most people, even though they will never admit to it, refrain from rocking the boat because they like their place in life, the cushy job, the community that gives you respect ..... etc....
its a form of pressure and its VERY effective.
the preceding was a message from the propaganda minister of the nutsack conspiracy theory movement.

Article is 6 years old.
Is that all you got ?
Pathetic fail.

Meaning only that Metzger not only bailed out after a few years as a 9/11 CT nutjob, but that he took responsibility for his error and said so publically. The only "pathetic fail" here is your inability (or unwillingness) to read the sincerity in his regret for ever having been a part of so shameless a "movement," a sincerity and honesty of which I suspect you may be incapable. In any event, here's another, more recent mea culpa and the Movement's reaction to his defection:

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind
Charlie Veitch was once one of Britain’s leading conspiracy theorists, a friend of David Icke and Alex Jones and a 9/11 'truther'. But when he had a change of heart, the threats began. He talks to Will Storr.
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."
When asked what it was in his psychology that made him susceptible, he answers emphatically. “Ego,” he says. “Ego made me vulnerable.”

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jIH4Bg&usg=AFQjCNHz3Uj1z8KHiP4tI_4IZGlW6DV9qw

As this board's "Truthers" once again peek their heads out from under their rocks, it seems an appropriate moment to remind them that they are the ragtag remnants of a DEAD movement. It's O-V-E-R ladies ... get a real life.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such.
It is might convenient to have the pull-out argument of pinheads like Paulitician. When confronted with facts that crush whatever he is peddling he uses one or both of his two fail safe responses:

1. You are all nazi boot lickers
2. That's just how I feel

He'll swear up and down that "experts" have reviewed a beheading video and deemed it fake, but when pressed to identify the experts or their credentials? It is just how he feels. The experts become his personal take.

Furthermore, you are all nazi boot lickers.

More BS from the "debunkers".
This is the old infiltrate the movement with a someone who later "sees the light" and then is held up as proof that everything he once supposedly believed is wrong.
These phonies don't in any way explain all the obvious lies contained in the Official Conspiracy Theory.
So why don't all you conspiracy theorists pull on your tin foil hats a little tighter and start explaining the OCT?

This is the old infiltrate the movement with a someone who later "sees the light" and then is held up as proof that everything he once supposedly believed is wrong.
These phonies don't in any way explain all the obvious lies contained in the Official Conspiracy Theory.
So why don't all you conspiracy theorists pull on your tin foil hats a little tighter and start explaining the OCT?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I really don't know about the Deep water Horizon bit and it may or may not be useful info with regards to the events of 9/11/2001. The fact is that in order to produce the results as observed that is the towers + 7 total collapse, there would have had to be an engineered demolition involved, buildings do NOT do what we see WTC7 doing in response to fire.

There was a twoofer here named Terral who, indeed, questioned the validity of the BP oil disaster.
Didn't that dude head for the hills to escape the latest planets aligned impending doom? At least he said he was.

So I'm guessing I have my answer. None.

Surprise.

Please do give this some thought,
in the case of an engineered demolition of a building, if it all goes as planned and the engineering was good, the building is completely demolished, however if there is a mistake in the engineering or the explosives do not go off exactly as planned, the result is incomplete demolition. Therefore the expectation that random fires should produce a result that is otherwise produced by precision engineering & execution of the plan, and the very same result is allegedly achieved by random fires. LOGIC & REASON, do you get it?

Mike Metzger is the co-founder of 9/11 Truth UAlbany.
Most ex-"Truthers" simply slink away. Metzger took responsibility.
His mea culpa:

I was a true believer of all this controlled demolition nonsense for a time. I never cared about the physics or the claims of pseudo-"experts." What always did it for me was the fact that there was never a decent response to any of these questions by the government...

Or so it seemed. After watching Screw Loose Change, I delved into the world of 9/11 Truth debunking. Among my favorites are the Screw Loose Change Blog and 9/11 Myths. Finally, someone was answering all these pertinent questions with something that was a bit foreign to me... facts agreed upon by the experts.

There are no facts in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Just a lot of theories, which eventually break down to "hey, we're just asking questions" if someone questions the validity of such. No structural, civil, or any engineers agree with the truthers. Yet, most of my friends will try to explain the hard physics involved in structural collapses. None of these people are engineers, physicists, or even in a scientific field, for that matter.

The truthers will just tell you that all the experts are "in on it."
Yeah, sure.
Every engineer in the world is complicit in the government's murder of 3,000 people. And so are the firemen, who apparently ordered Larry Silverstein to "pull" Building 7... Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Confessions of an Ex-Truther Letter of Resignation Scroll Down for Newer Posts
LMAO Justin Martell challenged Mike Metzger (MikeyMetz) to a debate, to which Metzger replied "I will gladly debate you anytime, anywhere" ... followed by one stipulation after the other, including "you retract all your BS about me being a coward from Blogger." Justin Martell readily complied. Metzger hasn't been heard from since. Sounds like Mike Metzger is a coward after all.

..and now we know where Sayit gets his corny "selling dvds and t-shirts" material from.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

In other words, you got nothin'

Come on daws at least try to explain how a plane can crash into a field and entirley disappear I to the ground, no wing or sections, no fuselage parts, no seat or luggage or bodies.
Just explain this one obvious lie.

Forum List

Back