Confedrate history about race?

Very few insignficant numbers of blacks fought, willingly or unwillingly, on the side of the South. More than 180,000 fought on the side of the North, with more than 33 thousand deaths. All I am asking is that LL put it in perspective. His claim is simply unimportant to American history.

Your concession is duly noted.

BTW, I haven't once thought about seceding. Just another example of you making shit up.

Of course, another lie....unless someone else put "Republic of Texas next to your Avatar.

Texas is the only state that was a Republic before joining the Union and I'm proud of that fact since my family was very much involved in defeating Santa Anna and creating an independent Republic. Now please point out where I have ever advocated seccesion?

Republic of Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, you mean that SEPARATE country, Texas?

Again, you don't lie very well....do you, Secesh?

Most Texans who fought against Santa Ana were illegal immigrants. The remainder who did who were Mexican citizens violated their oaths to uphold the Republic of Mexico. Very ennobling.

The South was run by secesh trash.

They attempted to leave (and got their collective ass handed to them in a massive FAIL) because (1) they would not accept constitutional electoral process (they lost -- does that remind any of you of some folks we know here?); they took federal property; and the resisted lawful federal restraint on their actions.

The secesh trash lost and good riddance.

You do realize that was over 140 years ago. Don't you? Why so bitter?

Wait...who started this thread? About events 140 years ago?

That's not the point dumbass, the point is that after 145 years numbnuts still acts bitter.

LL is very bitter about the outcome. That is his problem. I simply corrected him.

You didn't refute his comments on Jews at all...you thanked him for his concession...that "concession" that referred to Jews. Your own words...but apparently your word means nothing?

His comment on jews was a red herring. It had nothing to do with the topic. I ignored it and accepted his conceding to the fact that blacks did indeed fight for the Confederate cause.

You failed in reading comprehension didn't you? Yea, thought so.

Really? Then why did you not point that out at the time? Why did you not differenciate between the comments on his post. Oh, that's right...you were busy AGREEING. to. the. entire. post. In fact, if it weren't for that FACT that you now are embarassed enough to back pedal, you still wouldn't bother to differenciate. You don't lie very well.

Because you stupid fuck I told you "I IGNORED IT"!!! Now if I had commented on it then I wouldn't have told your stupid ass that "I IGNORED IT"!!!

Damn you're stupid!

Very few insignficant numbers of blacks fought, willingly or unwillingly, on the side of the South. More than 180,000 fought on the side of the North, with more than 33 thousand deaths. All I am asking is that LL put it in perspective. His claim is simply unimportant to American history.

He makes a claim...for WHAT reason?

He uses pictures of Union soldiers claiming them as Secesh soldiers...for WHAT reason?

His comment on jews was a red herring. It had nothing to do with the topic. I ignored it and accepted his conceding to the fact that blacks did indeed fight for the Confederate cause.

You failed in reading comprehension didn't you? Yea, thought so.

Really? Then why did you not point that out at the time? Why did you not differenciate between the comments on his post. Oh, that's right...you were busy AGREEING. to. the. entire. post. In fact, if it weren't for that FACT that you now are embarassed enough to back pedal, you still wouldn't bother to differenciate. You don't lie very well.

Because you stupid fuck I told you "I IGNORED IT"!!! Now if I had commented on it then I wouldn't have told your stupid ass that "I IGNORED IT"!!!

Damn you're stupid!

Sorry, I don't believe you ....If you'd Ignored it, you would have ignored the post. You did not. And now you are caught. Sucks to be as stupid as you.

The number of black confederate soldiers will never be known because to many documents were destroyed during the war. But if you wish to marginailze their efforts then go right ahead. When did you become the authority on what's important in American History? I have a lot of friends that are very much interested in the black man's role as a confederate soldier.

Of course, another lie....unless someone else put "Republic of Texas next to your Avatar.

Texas is the only state that was a Republic before joining the Union and I'm proud of that fact since my family was very much involved in defeating Santa Anna and creating an independent Republic. Now please point out where I have ever advocated seccesion?

Are you really that dense? I haven't lied about anything you stupid fuck!

Are you really that dense? I haven't lied about anything you stupid fuck!

And you continue to lie. And the funny thing is, you think people believe you anymore. :lol:

I understand you two are bitter about losing the argument, but hey, you can't win them all, in your cases you can't win any.

Fact is Blacks fought for the Confederacy. That was my original point and it has been sufficiently documented. The great State of Texas was once an independent Republic, this too has been sufficiently documented.

Now children, if you wish to continue making asses out of yourself then, by all means, please continue.

Oh Pul-leeze! The SOUTH didn't even allow Lincoln on their ballots and the SOUTH chose to split into different versions of the Democrat Party...their own stupid fault.

The south did not want Lincoln elected, yet he was. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. As I said, do some reading. It started years previously with the tariff on manufactured goods. There were many other incidents in between, all leading to the fact that the south felt they weren't being represented in our government and our Declaration gave them not only the right to secede, but the duty.

So, because they did not get the President they wanted, they broke away like the sore losers they were...and they fired the first shots...started a war that crushed them.

Boo Hoo.

Do you know ANYTHING about our history? They broke away for MANY reasons, Lincoln was just the last of many. How would you feel if there was a tariff on manufactured goods, made by the state next to yours and that's what they did, manufacture, forcing you to purchase your goods from your next door neighbors or pay a very high tax? At the same time, you produce only raw goods, but they don't put a tariff on that forcing you to compete with all the other states, countries, etc to sell your goods?

The South told the union soldiers to leave Fort Sumter, they refused, hence the first shots were fired.

The south did not want Lincoln elected, yet he was. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. As I said, do some reading. It started years previously with the tariff on manufactured goods. There were many other incidents in between, all leading to the fact that the south felt they weren't being represented in our government and our Declaration gave them not only the right to secede, but the duty.

So, because they did not get the President they wanted, they broke away like the sore losers they were...and they fired the first shots...started a war that crushed them.

Boo Hoo.

Do you know ANYTHING about our history? They broke away for MANY reasons, Lincoln was just the last of many. How would you feel if there was a tariff on manufactured goods, made by the state next to yours and that's what they did, manufacture, forcing you to purchase your goods from your next door neighbors or pay a very high tax? At the same time, you produce only raw goods, but they don't put a tariff on that forcing you to compete with all the other states, countries, etc to sell your goods?

The South told the union soldiers to leave Fort Sumter, they refused, hence the first shots were fired.

Lets see, what are some of those MANY reasons...and what were they about...
1. The Missouri Compromise....topic? Slavery

2. The Wilmot Proviso....topic? Slavery

3. The Compromise of 1850...topic? Slavery

4. The Fugitive Slave Act...topic? Slavery

5. Uncle Tom's Cabin....topic? Slavery

6. The Kansas-Nebraska Act...topic? Slavery

7. Dred Scott...topic? Slavery

8. Lincoln-Douglas Debates....topic? Slavery

9. Harper's Ferry....topic? Slavery

Not to mention that EVERY SINGLE Confederate state that gave clarifying documents as to why they were seceding....you guessed it...Slavery.

1. South Carolina: Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Texas:
Declaration of Causes of Secession

3. Georgia:

4. Mississippi:

5. Alabama
Ordinances of Secession

And as to Fort Sumter...it was a Federal Fort...not a South Carolina Fort. It did not belong to South Carolina, it did not belong to the CSA. So, the CSA fired first in an act of THEFT. They got what they deserved in 4 years.

Last edited:
The libertarian losers have trouble with the basic facts, which are:

1) slavery was the base cause of the war;

2) a very few, insignificant number of blacks (willingly or unwillingly, we don't know) fought for the south;

3) nearly 185,000 blacks fought for the north, with more than 30,000 dying.

These are the facts. The wierdos can make of them that which they wish. Who cares?

This is what southern patriots despise and why they are rejected by American patriots: http://jalbritton.huntingdon.edu/Union Battle Flag.jpg

Last edited:

Boo Hoo.

Not to mention that EVERY SINGLE Confederate state that gave clarifying documents as to why they were seceding....you guessed it...Slavery.

1. South Carolina: Declaration of the Immediate Causes Which Induce and Justify the Secession of South Carolina from the Federal Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Texas:

3. Georgia:

4. Mississippi:

5. Alabama
Ordinances of Secession

And as to Fort Sumter...it was a Federal Fort...not a South Carolina Fort. It did not belong to South Carolina, it did not belong to the CSA. So, the CSA fired first in an act of THEFT. They got what they deserved in 4 years.

<<<

Somebody else take this one please...I'm sick of arguing with this person. She has no idea what she's talking about. Even listed a fictional book as a reason for the civil war. The Dred Scott decision, which went in favor of slavery and the fugitive slave act which also was in favor of slavery. Yeah, they seceded because of a fictional book and at least two incidents which were decided in favor of slavery.

2) a very few, insignificant number of blacks (willingly or unwillingly, we don't know) fought for the south;

These are the facts. The wierdos can make of them that which they wish. Who cares?

This is what southern patriots despise and why they are rejected by American patriots: http://jalbritton.huntingdon.edu/Union Battle Flag.jpg

Only 5% of Americans owned slaves, and some of that 5% were blacks themselves.

2. Texas:

3. Georgia:

4. Mississippi:

5. Alabama
Ordinances of Secession

<<<

Somebody else take this one please...I'm sick of arguing with this person. She has no idea what she's talking about. Even listed a fictional book as a reason for the civil war. The Dred Scott decision, which went in favor of slavery and the fugitive slave act which also was in favor of slavery. Yeah, they seceded because of a fictional book and at least two incidents which were decided in favor of slavery.

You need to study your American history...seriously. May I suggest starting with an elementary level first?

Anyone who acts like they don't know the effect the Dred Scott decision and Uncle Tom's Cabin had on spooling us into a civil war is obviously too ignorant to even have a serious Civil War discussion with.

(You might want to start with studying what the South did about Uncle Tom's Cabin. Hint...it involves completely ignoring the 1st Amendment.)

Only 5% of Americans owned slaves, and some of that 5% were blacks themselves.

Actually about 20% owned slaves and only about 3-5% owned more than 20 slaves. But slave owning was the status of the South. You gained social AND political clout the more you owned. And even poor whites could look at themselves as being at least higher up the social ladder than black slaves.

It is the Great Lie that the War was about States Rights...it was about the Principal of Property....Slave Property...and the great slave holders got the poor whites to fight their dirty war for them...and after they lost, they had to perpetuate the Great Lie because no one wants to admit to the next generation that they fought FOR the right to enslave other human beings.

Forum List

Back