Confedrate history about race?

Everyone....you HAVE to read this!!!!:

1st Louisiana Native Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Lonestar....what an idiot! :rofl:

Frm your link:

A predecessor regiment by the same name existed in the Confederate Louisiana militia.

The presence of black Confederate soldiers was common knowledge. Frederick Douglas commented, “There are at present many Colored men in the Confederate Army doing duty not only as cooks, servants and laborers, but real soldiers, having musket on their shoulders, and bullets in their pockets, ready to shoot down any loyal troops and do all that soldiers may do to destroy the Federal government and build up that of the rebels”.

The feds were in charge after April 1862 of the black Louisiana troops, 7TC. Better know your facts first, son.

Prove it. Besides the picture is dated 1861 doofus!

And I have a picture dated 1345. Doesn't make it true. Either you are very dishonest (possible) or you are very gullible (even more possible). LOOK at the uniforms!

Are you denying the fact that blacks fought for the Confederacy?

Hey stupid, the civil war was not about slavery. Do yourself a favor and read a history book.

And I said that where???..exactly?

If you didn't say then some other idiot did. All you idiots look alike to me.

If you had stuck to a theme of true facts and an understanding of real underlying motivations that lead up to the civil war I wouldn't have said anything. I doubt I would have contributed at all. I don't think we need to cover this ground. It has already been decided. It was your posting of a picture of the black soldiers and HOW you used it that was offensive. Do you think black soldiers "volunteered" to fight for the confederacy? Ya...thats what happened..cuz they were so well organized and everything...:lol::lol:

I believe my point was clear. You are insane and should seek proffesional help.

Prove it. Besides the picture is dated 1861 doofus!

And I have a picture dated 1345. Doesn't make it true. Either you are very dishonest (possible) or you are very gullible (even more possible). LOOK at the uniforms!

A very few at the very end...in an act of desparation by the LOSING side. But you've been completely pwned in this thread. But like a monkey with its fist in a jar, keep fighting the bad fight, Secesh.

And I said that where???..exactly?

If you had stuck to a theme of true facts and an understanding of real underlying motivations that lead up to the civil war I wouldn't have said anything. I doubt I would have contributed at all. I don't think we need to cover this ground. It has already been decided. It was your posting of a picture of the black soldiers and HOW you used it that was offensive. Do you think black soldiers "volunteered" to fight for the confederacy? Ya...thats what happened..cuz they were so well organized and everything...:lol::lol:

Yes I think they volunteered.

" 83% of Richmond's male slave population volunteered for duty."

Blacks overwhelmingly opposed the South in the Civil War.

Slavery was the root cause for the war; all symptons, such as tariff or industrialization, support that statement.

Southern heritage is one of racism, not pride.

Let's move on.

A very few at the very end...in an act of desparation by the LOSING side. But you've been completely pwned in this thread. But like a monkey with its fist in a jar, keep fighting the bad fight, Secesh.

Your own link supported my argument. Or do you not understand what "predecessor" means?

Slavery was the root cause for the war; all symptons, such as tariff or industrialization, support that statement.

Let's move on.

Source?

Frm your link:

A predecessor regiment by the same name existed in the Confederate Louisiana militia.

The presence of black Confederate soldiers was common knowledge. Frederick Douglas commented, “There are at present many Colored men in the Confederate Army doing duty not only as cooks, servants and laborers, but real soldiers, having musket on their shoulders, and bullets in their pockets, ready to shoot down any loyal troops and do all that soldiers may do to destroy the Federal government and build up that of the rebels”.

Yes. I saw that...but you apparently know nothing about Civil War uniforms. Take a look at the uniforms....Secesh.

OK fine...we have covered the stupid choices of black people in the mid ninteenth century.

Let's move on to 1930-1944...location Berlin...I suppose you will come up with pictures of the stupid jews volunteering to take "vacations" at Aushwitz? :lol::lol::lol:

OK fine...we have covered the stupid choices of black people in the mid ninteenth century.

Let's move on to 1930-1944...location Berlin...I suppose you will come up with pictures of the stupid jews volunteering to take "vacations" at Aushwitz? :lol::lol::lol:

Your concession is duly noted.

Let's move on.

Source?

Golly gee, Lonestar. Next you'll be telling us that Blacks supported the South in the war.......oh wait.....you already have. :rofl:

Frm your link:

Yes. I saw that...but you apparently know nothing about Civil War uniforms. Take a look at the uniforms....Secesh.

The fact is blacks fought for the southern cause. Deal with it!

So...here we have it. Lonestar ALSO believes that Jews volunteered for Auschwitz. How very sad to be anyone in any way associated with your craziness. :cuckoo:

Let's move on.

Source?

Golly gee, Lonestar. Next you'll be telling us that Blacks supported the South in the war.......oh wait.....you already have. :rofl:

I have and they have.

So...here we have it. Lonestar ALSO believes that Jews volunteered for Auschwitz. How very sad to be anyone in any way associated with your craziness. :cuckoo:

How sad it is that you have to resort to lies when you lose your ass in a debate.

Almost nonexistently. Blacks ovewhelmingly supported the North. The evidence has been posted above and has not been refuted.

Nothing you have posted contradicts any of that, Lonestar. Blacks supported the North, not your warped sense of the South.

You have completely a FAIL in this thread.

Frm your link:

The fact is blacks fought for the southern cause. Deal with it!

How many out of the 3 million slaves?

Almost nonexistently. Blacks ovewhelmingly supported the North. The evidence has been posted above and has not been refuted.

Nothing you have posted contradicts any of that, Lonestar. Blacks supported the North, not your warped sense of the South.

You have completely a FAIL in this thread.

You're calling Fredrick Douglass a liar then? As well as every historian that has researched black confederate soldiers?

"This January 10, 1863 issue of Harper's Weekly from the Civil War has an illustration of 2 black Confederate soldiers amed and in full uniform. it also talks about Black Confederate Soldiers."

Jul 30, 1863 - 23. Wilmington Journal, July 30, 1863. The same writer reported the near capture of a black Confederate soldier. General Potter's men "found out that a free negro named Jackson, very well known in Wilmington, and an enlisted Bugler in Cummings' Battery

1914 - Black Confederate soldier depicted marching in rank with white Confederate soldiers. This is taken from the Confederate monument at Arlington National Cemetery. Designed by Moses Ezekiel, a Jewish Confederate, and erected in 1914. Ezekiel depicted the ...

Google

For bedecia:

Sep 1862 - The Louisiana Native Guard began as a Confederate regiment of free black men, but when New Orleans fell to Union troops, the regiment disbanded. In need of reinforcements the Union Army called for all black Confederate soldiers to join. In September 1862

Last edited:

Forum List

Back