Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

If we could find a way to get rid of groups like it for other races I would be against it like I am them. Until then, anything goes I guess.

Interesting how the group gets laughed at openly. That itself should give white, middle class Americans a feel on how we are perceived when we try to stand against racial injustices towards us. I see no humor in this at all yet some people seem to. I guess I gotta shitty sense of humor.

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

If minorities don't want whites to form these groups, they have to forego special-rights groups for themselves.

If they don't, they're bigoted hypocrites and wrong when they cry foul against whites or mock the white groups.

If a Black Officer's Coalition is Kosher, why not a Caucasian officer's Coalition?

I think it's great. About time white people stopped being oppressed.

But lol on the name, Deputy McCool.

The new association's stated objectives are better working conditions, improving pay and promoting the interests of its members.

My question is are these complaints something that these Caucasian police officers feel is unique to the Caucasian police officer experience? Because in Maryland all of our police officers have sucky working conditions and bad pay. That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side. I'm not sure, because I was young, but I think it was the same in Mississippi too.

The new association's stated objectives are better working conditions, improving pay and promoting the interests of its members.

My question is are these complaints something that these Caucasian police officers feel is unique to the Caucasian police officer experience? Because in Maryland all of our police officers have sucky working conditions and bad pay. That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side. I'm not sure, because I was young, but I think it was the same in Mississippi too.

You have evidence that cops moonlight dealing drugs?

Exactly...would this be an organization to obtain better working conditions for the Caucasian officers? Improved pay for the Caucasian officers? And what ARE the interests of its members they wish to promote?

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

If minorities don't want whites to form these groups, they have to forego special-rights groups for themselves.

If they don't, they're bigoted hypocrites and wrong when they cry foul against whites or mock the white groups.

This is true. I am against any group that is based upon races.
Especially NASCAR.

Exactly...would this be an organization to obtain better working conditions for the Caucasian officers? Improved pay for the Caucasian officers? And what ARE the interests of its members they wish to promote?

WAIT? So when the Black or Hispanic police officers group works for more promotions for their group, better pay and more hireings that is ok? But if a white group did the same it is racism? Is that what you are getting at.

I would hope to hell the group is working for the better hiring and employment and promotion of white Officers. SO long as there are special treatment rules and groups for any other race then whites have the SAME right to associate and lobby for themselves. Any claim otherwise is racism in and of itself.

WAIT? So when the Black or Hispanic police officers group works for more promotions for their group, better pay and more hireings that is ok? But if a white group did the same it is racism? Is that what you are getting at.

I would hope to hell the group is working for the better hiring and employment and promotion of white Officers. SO long as there are special treatment rules and groups for any other race then whites have the SAME right to associate and lobby for themselves. Any claim otherwise is racism in and of itself.

I'm trying to find where Bodecea stated that she had a problem with the CLEA. So far the only posts she has made was asking what their goals are.

Personally, I think it is disgusting that this nation still needs to have such groups from any race, but then I don't suppose we will ever see each other as nothing less than human beings.

Immie

You have evidence that cops moonlight dealing drugs?

Strangely enough this just happened the other day:
Daily Herald | Cop from North Aurora charged with dealing drugs from squad

Seriously bruh, where the Hell do you live? Why is it that every post I've seen you post in you seem completely detached from reality? You assume all black people live in broken down ghettos and then you assume that all police officers are just wonderful great people. Some are, some aren't. Why is it so hard to believe that cops working in neighborhoods full of drugs making bad pay with kids to feed might be tempted to get in on the drug trade themselves? Do you know how many narcotics narc officers confiscate on a daily basis? Do you know how much money they could make just off what they confiscate? Yeah, it's reality, there are cops especially in the cities that deal drugs. I've see it with my own two eyes, on a regular basis.

We had a police officer that worked at my high school who was arrested during school hours because some teachers were concerned that the officer was recruiting students to deal drugs for him, and I know this was going on for a fact because I used to hang out with most of the kids dealing for him. The shit was going on for years, and the principal was letting it go and covering it up because the assistant principles would buy weed from the students, which I saw first hand because they used to come around a neighborhood I used to play football in after school. Of course the principle and assistant principles never got caught, and I'm not sure what happened to the officer, but he's not working at the school anymore.

Again, there's a lot of temptation in being a police officer in a major city. I'm not even blaming them for it, members of that profession take a lot of shit for low pay. It's an obvious temptation and nobody's perfect. Who'd a thought... police are freaking human.:rolleyes:

Nobody said any of that. Cool your jets.

Speaking for myself I want to know what legitimate grievances Caucasian officers in the Houston area may or may not have. One because I think I might one day be interested in moving to the Houston area and personally feel safer when the police officers are happy and not constantly stressed out, and two because I'm not a white cop living in Harris County so I have absolutely no clue what that's like. It's an interesting learning experience I'm sure and I may want to support their cause if I feel it legit.

i tried to read the article and some silly pop-out ad covered it up.

must be some special lone star logic to further advance the cause of digital dumbing down.

i was able to read the first and last few lines of the article (tell me that doesn't help make someone stupid) around the edges of the pop-out and i had to wonder why he would want to encourage minorities to join him.

From the OP's link:

But Harris County Deputy Daniel McCool said no one else is standing up for equality of opportunity in local law enforcement. So, two months ago he founded the Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

McCool said the organization grew out of his skepticism about the integrity of the hiring practices of Sheriff Adrian Garcia. McCool has no evidence of wrongdoing, but said he believes some employees have been hired or received plum assignments “just because (they) know somebody or just because of an affirmative-action-type decision.”

So it appears that the Officer feels he or other Caucasian officers have been discriminated against or in some way treated unfairly.

It is simply a shame that we still haven't got it right in over 200 years. We need to get this racial BS behind us and remember that we are Americans first.

Love it. White people are starting to get that if anyone tries shutting this down, they've revealed "diversity" for the bullshit deal it is. Multiculturalism is a scam designed to screw white and boost everyone else.

Forum List

Back