Confederate Flag supporter murdered.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Sadly, author Anthony Hervey was murdered after leaving a rally in support of the Confederate Flag. You will see that Anthony is black, and knew the real meaning of the Confederate Flag and the truth about the Confederacy. He was bold, fearless and outspoken. Somehow, he probably knew this day was coming, but for over two decades he dedicated his life correcting revisionist history. Agree with him or disagree with him, he gave it his all. Sad, sad day, a true loss for America.

I have changed my avatar to a picture with Anthony in it. Now you know who that is in my avatar. Thank you Anthony for making a little difference, a positive difference.

Black Rebel Flag Supporter Dies After Being Ran Off Road Witness Says Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

image.jpg

1. There's already a thread on this by one of the resident white power assholes.
2. He wasn't "murdered", he died in a car crash.
3. Don't listen to Alex Jones, it kills your brain cells.

If you're trying to subliminally compare me to a white supremist, we are going to have some real issues. You could've easily said, this has already been posted.

Yes he was murdered, if you think that makes me a conspiracy theorist, I really don't care.

Don't listen to Alex Jones because you said so? All the more reason to listen to him. Since you're into sticking your nose high up in the air and sneering these comments, how about I suggest you not watch left-wing Democrat propaganda - you know: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSDNC...

1. There's already a thread on this by one of the resident white power assholes.
2. He wasn't "murdered", he died in a car crash.
3. Don't listen to Alex Jones, it kills your brain cells.

If you're trying to subliminally compare me to a white supremist, we are going to have some real issues. You could've easily said, this has already been posted.

Yes he was murdered, if you think that makes me a conspiracy theorist, I really don't care.

Don't listen to Alex Jones because you said so? All the more reason to listen to him. Since you're into sticking your nose high up in the air and sneering these comments, how about I suggest you not watch left-wing Democrat propaganda - you know: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSDNC...

1. Don't use big words that you don't understand. There was nothing "subliminal" in my post.
2. No, he wasn't murdered - and if you believe that he was, it makes you gullible, not a "conspiracy theorist". You're the guy who believes the conspiracy theorist.
3. I don't watch any of those channels, and you are welcome to listen to whoever you want - I'm just trying to warn you that the more Alex Jones nonsense you post, the less anyone will take you seriously.

You really believe all that Alex Jones crap? Can I have your autograph? I didn't think there were any real people that would admit to something so dumb.

Sadly, author Anthony Hervey was murdered after leaving a rally in support of the Confederate Flag. You will see that Anthony is black, and knew the real meaning of the Confederate Flag and the truth about the Confederacy. He was bold, fearless and outspoken. Somehow, he probably knew this day was coming, but for over two decades he dedicated his life correcting revisionist history. Agree with him or disagree with him, he gave it his all. Sad, sad day, a true loss for America.

I have changed my avatar to a picture with Anthony in it. Now you know who that is in my avatar. Thank you Anthony for making a little difference, a positive difference.

Black Rebel Flag Supporter Dies After Being Ran Off Road Witness Says Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

View attachment 45129
Hey buddy, who murdered the guy?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was murdered by the same democrat that put the flag up in the first place.

View attachment 45129

boyzkkk.jpg

We still haven't scraped bottom.
11375822_857992120952335_258854761_n.jpg

LOL Denise Miller, another washed up hack. He's pretty much been reduced to babbling the Murdoch line. Quite sad.

By attacking the messenger you seek to distract from the message, yes? Don't you know most people can see right through that?

What "message"? It's an internet meme. More likely than not, it's not even a real Dennis Miller quote.

Even if it is a real "joke" that one of Dennis' writers gave him, it's drivel. Right wing talking points and nonsense.

Even if it is a real "joke" that one of Dennis' writers gave him
I've come to believe that he writes his own, and back when he was funny on SNL everything was written for him.

He barely even pretends to tell jokes now, he just rants.

I've heard from various comedians that Dennis has always been famous for hiring people to write his standup for him.

Forum List

Back