Confederate constitution legalized slavery

No such thing as innocent white Southern people. If they supported the confederacy either actively or passively they supported slavery primarily for economic reasons.

Cornerstone Speech - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."
And there were no innocent Yankees as they were fully aware that their U.S. government was exterminating Native American Indian women and children. You hold no moral superiority so give that one up.
That only works if we are talking about NA's instead of slavery as presented by the OP. The fact you had to deflect to feel just as dirty as the Yankees is amusing.
The fact is.....
The two are related as they relate to the treatment of fellow man, hence the Yankee, has no right to point to the immorality of the enslavement of the Black man when their ancestors did worse to the Native American Indian to whom you disrespect in your abbreviation. It is always the Yankee tactic to deflect from its immoral past by pointing a crooked finger South and screaming slavery. I wont fly.
Hey, Bozo. This thread is about the Confederate constitution. Why the deflection?
Hey, idiot....
The thread is not about the CSA Constitution, it is about Slavery within, hence it is a point to the mistreatment of fellow man, of which the Yankee has plenty to atone for, without pointing elsewhere. Face your own evils before you point to others.
Says right in the title what the OP is about. Matter of fact you dont look too intelligent trying to tell the author of the thread what her thread is about.

The fact is.....
The two are related as they relate to the treatment of fellow man, hence the Yankee, has no right to point to the immorality of the enslavement of the Black man when their ancestors did worse to the Native American Indian to whom you disrespect in your abbreviation. It is always the Yankee tactic to deflect from its immoral past by pointing a crooked finger South and screaming slavery. I wont fly.
Hey, Bozo. This thread is about the Confederate constitution. Why the deflection?
People deflect once they find out they are wrong but lack the capacity to just learn from it.
Oh everyone knows that slavery is wrong, yet Yankees still will not face the immorality of their past and present.
They prefer to point to others rather than look in the mirror.
Thats what happens when the subject is about the losers called the confederates. They fought to keep Blacks enslaved. They lost. That has nothing to do with NA's.
You have your own Yankee misdeeds to atone for. You deal with yours, and we will deal with ours. In other words, IF YOU ARE NOT A SOUTHERN CONFEDERATE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND ATONE FOR THE SINS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT.
Sorry but I will mock you loser confederates as much as I want to. Getting emotional and typing in all caps wont stop me.

No such thing as innocent white Southern people. If they supported the confederacy either actively or passively they supported slavery primarily for economic reasons.

Cornerstone Speech - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."
And there were no innocent Yankees as they were fully aware that their U.S. government was exterminating Native American Indian women and children. You hold no moral superiority so give that one up.
That only works if we are talking about NA's instead of slavery as presented by the OP. The fact you had to deflect to feel just as dirty as the Yankees is amusing.
The fact is.....
Hey, idiot....
The thread is not about the CSA Constitution, it is about Slavery within, hence it is a point to the mistreatment of fellow man, of which the Yankee has plenty to atone for, without pointing elsewhere. Face your own evils before you point to others.

The fact is.....
Hey, idiot....
Says right in the title what the OP is about. Matter of fact you dont look too intelligent trying to tell the author of the thread what her thread is about.
Her thread states (And she is the same idiot that I have bitch slapped around several times before) that it is about slavery within the CSA Constitution, hence we may point to the Immorality of the North. You don't set to sit in an ivory tower, you don't have the right to that position.
The thread is a gratuitous attempt to slap the Southern people around with a stick of guilt to deflect from the Yankees own immorality. The idiot opened the door, I just stepped it to bitch slap her and every other pious Yankee.

People deflect once they find out they are wrong but lack the capacity to just learn from it.
Oh everyone knows that slavery is wrong, yet Yankees still will not face the immorality of their past and present.
Thats what happens when the subject is about the losers called the confederates. They fought to keep Blacks enslaved. They lost. That has nothing to do with NA's.
You have your own Yankee misdeeds to atone for. You deal with yours, and we will deal with ours. In other words, IF YOU ARE NOT A SOUTHERN CONFEDERATE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND ATONE FOR THE SINS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT.
Sorry but I will mock you loser confederates as much as I want to. Getting emotional and typing in all caps wont stop me.
Oh, were you mocking me?
It didn't have the affect that you sought it seems.
I always stand toe to toe with pseudo intellectual idiots. It is such wonderful fun, witnessing the squirming that you all do when smacked with the facts and truth.

The fact is.....
Hey, idiot....
Her thread states (And she is the same idiot that I have bitch slapped around several times before) that it is about slavery within the CSA Constitution, hence we may point to the Immorality of the North. You don't set to sit in an ivory tower, you don't have the right to that position.
The thread is a gratuitous attempt to slap the Southern people around with a stick of guilt to deflect from the Yankees own immorality. The idiot opened the door, I just stepped it to bitch slap her and every other pious Yankee.
Sorry but you fail again. The OP is clearly pointing out that the loser confederates and subsequent loser supporters of the confederate try to say the civil war was not about slavery. You must be a loser that cant read in addition to being a loser confederate supporter.

Last edited:
I aint emotional, the caps are to help idiot Yankees to understand using emphasis with caps.

Oh, were you mocking me?
It didn't have the affect that you sought it seems.
I always stand toe to toe with pseudo intellectual idiots. It is such wonderful fun, witnessing the squirming that you all do when smacked with the facts and truth.
Yes I was mocking your delusions that you were making some grand point no one could recover from. Your premise is weak and off topic. You are right about standing at the height of my toe. You are an intellectual midget.

I aint emotional, the caps are to help idiot Yankees to understand using infecisi
Yes you are emotional. Its pretty apparent. You typed in all caps imploring me to mind my business. Too bad you dont have the power to do anything but type in all caps.

Remember that when the nutters try to claim that the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Not like the US Constitution is any better putting blacks at two-thirds that of whites (also legalizing slavery,) and denying women the vote.

So you would rather of had each slave counted so that the South had more power in the Federal Government?
Slavery WAS an issue, but it was more about free states vs. slave states. Lincoln was firmly opposed to slavery in new states. The South wanted the new states to be slave states, otherwise the South would lose power in Congress and would be solidly outnumbered by the representatives of the free states.

The fact is.....
Hey, idiot....
Sorry but you fail again. The OP is clearly pointing out that the loser confederates and subsequent loser supporters of the confederate try to say the civil war was not about slavery. You must be a loser that cant read in addition to being a southerner.
I am a Confederate, hence YOUR idiot Yankee cohort used a generalization, as I never claim that Slavery was not one of if not the main reason for secession, yet slavery has nothing to do with the legality of secession.
Goota run now, I will continue the bitch slapping tonight.

Remember that when the nutters try to claim that the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Not like the US Constitution is any better putting blacks at two-thirds that of whites (also legalizing slavery,) and denying women the vote.

So you would rather of had each slave counted so that the South had more power in the Federal Government?
Slavery WAS an issue, but it was more about free states vs. slave states. Lincoln was firmly opposed to slavery in new states. The South wanted the new states to be slave states, otherwise the South would lose power in Congress and would be solidly outnumbered by the representatives of the free states.
No we would rathered the constitution outlaw slavery from the beginning.

Hey, idiot....
Sorry but you fail again. The OP is clearly pointing out that the loser confederates and subsequent loser supporters of the confederate try to say the civil war was not about slavery. You must be a loser that cant read in addition to being a southerner.
I am a Confederate, hence YOUR idiot Yankee cohort used a generalization, as I never claim that Slavery was not one of if not the main reason for secession, yet slavery has nothing to do with the legality of secession.
Wonder of wonders. You are a loser confederate! Doesnt matter what you never claimed. Plenty of other losers such as yourself have claimed slavery was not the main reason. You know domestic abuse is against the law right?

Women (rolls eyes) Stick to your knitting girly.

...Logical extension of your arguement.

The fact is.....
Hey, idiot....
When have you ever bitch slapped anyone, let alone me?

Southern people for the most part are not as stupid as you are and most of them realize that the Civil War was about slavery. This thread was intended to point out to the few idiots left in the South (the ones that enjoy making asses of themselves on messageboards) that they are absolutely incorrect about the intent of the Confederacy.

You are invited to stop deflecting and prove that the Confederacy didn't legalize slavery.

:thup:

Bill Moyers? Americans lost more than half a million of their best and bravest on both sides because the Lincoln administration did not have the intelligence or the emotional veracity to make a deal with the border states to put off a conflagration that would kill a freaking 6th of the population. Lincoln was the problem, not the solution.

Lest we forget, Lincoln didn't act in a vacuum. The northern states that remained sent people to Congress that demanded the rebellion be put down, passed budgets and laws and raised armies to do just that. Lincoln may have been in charge of the army but the northern states were the ones that ultimately decided the southern states had no authority to simply leave the union.

Maine had no problem telling Mississippi they couldn't leave.
There must have been a law or amendment to the U.S. CONstitution that stated that secession was illegal. Absent a law making something unlawful or illegal, it remains legal. The tenth amendment retained that authority to each individual State.

Legal arguments aside, the northern states through their actions said secession is illegal. If any state tries to leave, they will be forced back into the nation.

Blood in, blood out isn't just for gangs.
Oh how cute!!! Now the U.S. is not a nation of laws? It is a nation built on the foundation of the blood of others?
Thanks for pointing to the tyranny of YOUR government!

I'm not advocating or approving of what Lincoln and the Union did. I'm just pointing out that regardless of what the Constitution allowed or prohibited, Lincoln didn't act alone and the northern states decided that states could not unilaterally secede.

Hey, idiot....
hahahahaha! You are a Confederate???? We must arrest you for treason if you are actively trying to overthrow the USA. Or terrorism. :)

No we would rathered the constitution outlaw slavery from the beginning.

They tried but they had to do a compromise with the South so we have the Three Fifths compromise.

Hey, idiot....
hahahahaha! You are a Confederate???? We must arrest you for treason if you are actively trying to overthrow the USA. Or terrorism. :)

Looking up Presidential clemncy for another thread the other day, saw that one pardoned all the confederates. :)

Women (rolls eyes) Stick to your knitting girly.

...Logical extension of your arguement.

It's not an argument it's historical fact.

Forum List

Back