Confederate constitution legalized slavery

The Confederacy only existed for a couple of years in American history but it gives low information idiots a target for hatred. The Confederacy never funded a slave ship or captured a Negro in Africa. The sad truth about the 200 years of international slavery is that the ensign that flew off slave ships wasn't the Confederate battle flag that mostly inner city northern idiots grew up hating. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships was the British union jack and the French and Spanish flags and the Stars and Stripes. The industrial revolution would have put slavery out of business but the inept Lincoln administration couldn't wait. Innocent Southern people who had nothing to do with slavery died because Lincoln hired a drunk and a maniac to kill civilians.

No such thing as innocent white Southern people. If they supported the confederacy either actively or passively they supported slavery primarily for economic reasons.

Cornerstone Speech - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."

Maine must have been part of the south since the Governor had slaves.
Nope wrong answer.

cwmap02.jpg

Recently rediscovered documents from March 11, 1861 prove without any further doubt that slavery in fact occurred on the North-American Continent. Morons who do not know anything about history are shocked. They had no idea about it for 154 years what is not shocking.

Recently rediscovered documents from March 11, 1861 prove without any further doubt that slavery in fact occurred on the North-American Continent. Morons who do not know anything about history are shocked. They had no idea about it for 154 years what is not shocking.
But it was the Confederate South that wanted it to remain in perpetuity, and even wrote it into their Constitution.

But it was the Confederate South that wanted it to remain in perpetuity, and even wrote it into their Constitution.
So what's the news? Of course if one has never heard of it - because skipped history classes - is news to one.

So what's the news? Of course if one has never heard of it - because skipped history classes - is news to one.
Yeah, a lot of cons didn't know about the confederate constitution. See the thread about cons being willfully stupid.

Yeah, a lot of cons didn't know about the confederate constitution. See the thread about cons being willfully stupid.
Your spindle is spinning my dear. Covering up sweetheart? :itsok:

The Confederacy only existed for a couple of years in American history but it gives low information idiots a target for hatred. The Confederacy never funded a slave ship or captured a Negro in Africa. The sad truth about the 200 years of international slavery is that the ensign that flew off slave ships wasn't the Confederate battle flag that mostly inner city northern idiots grew up hating. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships was the British union jack and the French and Spanish flags and the Stars and Stripes. The industrial revolution would have put slavery out of business but the inept Lincoln administration couldn't wait. Innocent Southern people who had nothing to do with slavery died because Lincoln hired a drunk and a maniac to kill civilians.

So did the Confederate states Of America make a provision in their new Constitution that states can leave the CSA if unhappy or The CSA government makes a law they don't like?
Yes, It's under article VI section 6, which is the same as the U.S. CONstitutions tenth amendment, which reserves all power to each State individually which was not delegated to the collective. No power was granted to either the U.S. or the CSA the power to prevent a State from exiting either union/confederacy of States.

So did the Confederate states Of America make a provision in their new Constitution that states can leave the CSA if unhappy or The CSA government makes a law they don't like?
Where exactly do the Confederate States of America exist? I'm still trying to find their location on this continent, but to no avail.
The CSA government exists in exile and may be restored by the People of the Southern Confederate States when they decide its time to end U.S. occupation. As for where it exists....One cannot say lo here, or lo there, it exists in the hearts and minds of those of us who know the truth, and it is that truth that will bring about the restoration. Sadly you are to blinded by foolish cult like groupie devotion to a fiction to see the end game.

Remember that when the nutters try to claim that the Civil War wasn't about slavery.
The other nutters believe that that is all that it was about: You know just like the fools who believe the hegemony of the U.S. in Iraq was all about WMD?

The truth i
EXECUTIVE MANSTON,

WASHINGTON, Aug. 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:

DEAR SIR: I have just read yours of the 19th, addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements or assumptions of fact which I may know to be erroneous, I do not now and here controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here argue against them. If there be perceptible in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing," as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time save Slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy Slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or destroy Slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that. What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union, and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views. I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty, and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men, everywhere, could be free. Yours,

A. LINCOLN.

A LETTER FROM PRESIDENT LINCOLN. - Reply to Horace Greeley. Slavery and the Union The Restoration of the Union the Paramount Object. - NYTimes.com
The truth is....Lincoln's rebellion to the 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitution destroyed the union of States and federalism ushering in a consolidation of the States into a single entity under a wholly national system.
The only way he could have preserved the union was by not rebelling against the lawful authority of the U.S. CONstitution and not invading the CSA.

Remember that when the nutters try to claim that the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

We're all well aware of what the Democratic Party did to brown people and the war they started over it.
And we Southern Confederates are also aware of the fact that at the same time the U.S. making war on the CSA, it was also simultaneously continuing its extermination of our Native American Indian brothers.

And the idiots to our north do not realize that Lincoln was in rebellion to the lawful authority of their CONstitution, or that he destroyed the union of States, and federalism.

all the while the Yankee continued to exterminate our Native American brothers and sisters, CONstitution or not, after all who needs a CONstitution to promote what the Yankees were doing.

Bill Moyers? Americans lost more than half a million of their best and bravest on both sides because the Lincoln administration did not have the intelligence or the emotional veracity to make a deal with the border states to put off a conflagration that would kill a freaking 6th of the population. Lincoln was the problem, not the solution.

Lest we forget, Lincoln didn't act in a vacuum. The northern states that remained sent people to Congress that demanded the rebellion be put down, passed budgets and laws and raised armies to do just that. Lincoln may have been in charge of the army but the northern states were the ones that ultimately decided the southern states had no authority to simply leave the union.

Maine had no problem telling Mississippi they couldn't leave.

No such thing as innocent white Southern people. If they supported the confederacy either actively or passively they supported slavery primarily for economic reasons.

Cornerstone Speech - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."
And there were no innocent Yankees as they were fully aware that their U.S. government was exterminating Native American Indian women and children. You hold no moral superiority so give that one up.

Forum List

Back