Republicans Should Have A Celebration for Nat Turner

JB was a terrorist who opposed the ruling establishment. He murdered people in cold blood. You admire him yet hate Hamas, who did exactly as he did.

You’re terribly confused.
I wouldn't exactly call Brown a terrorist,, but he did oppose a wicked government which is basically what Hamas has done.

lol. Got nothing I see.
Gipper is having fun taunting Jew Girl with his Israel hate. Israel has nothing to do with this thread, or John Brown’s assault at Harper’s Ferry, but you just can’t resist.

I wouldn't exactly call Brown a terrorist,, but he did oppose a wicked government which is basically what Hamas has done.
Anyone who mass murders people is a terrorist in my book. He certainly was. So was Turner. So is Israel and Hamas.

NOW I reported him for (falsely) calling me a racist.

And what was my sin here? Suggesting John Brown, an abolitionist, who gave his life fighting slavery. His is a remarkable story.
Nat Turner was a slave who gave his life fighting slavery.. You want to dismiss anything blacks do.

Anyone who mass murders people is a terrorist in my book. He certainly was. So was Turner. So is Israel and Hamas.
I consider them freedom fighters,, but Ii understand your position.

I consider them freedom fighters,, but Ii understand your position.
I don’t disagree. As the old saying goes…

“One Man’s Terrorist Another Man’s Freedom Fighter”​

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is a history thread, not a race thread, it has been moved appropriately.

Any posts that have not specifically address Turner's Slave revolts in America, or the flow of conversation, have been axed.

10 Things You May Not Know About Nat Turner’s Rebellion

Comparisons to Israel will be lightly tolerated, as long as the ARE comparisons. If the conversation simply devolved into another Israel thread, members will be thread banned, or the thread trashed.

Keep the topic in mind please.

This thread is about Nat Turner. Not John Brown. Not Isreal. Any post about John Brown/Israel from this point on will be reported as off topic. However, slave revolts led by slaves are related to this topic and can be discussed.

Last edited:
After all, Nat Turner fought to end "Demcratic slavery."There should be statues of him replacing Confederate soldiers.

10 Things You May Not Know About Nat Turner’s Rebellion​

Explore 10 surprising facts about the bloodiest revolt in American slavery history.

You already have statues of a career criminal and drug addict all over the country.

You already have statues of a career criminal and drug addict all over the country.
Turner was none of those things. A crime was being committed against him and his people.

Forum List

Back