Concept of White Privilege is Racist

Your racism is quite transparent, then! It's whites who are violent, because we murder innocent children around the world through bombing, and imprison the highest percentage of our population of any country in the world, including china, russia, and insane terrorist nations like iran, syria, libya. But you're right it's because black people are so inherently violent. It has nothing to do with the criminal thugs that run the criminal justice system. You, a domestic terrorist, are allowed to roam free, while in a just, free nation, you'd have been imprisoned long ago for your egregious crimes against humanity.
But black violence in America is acceptable, because 1.6% of Americans before 1861 owned slaves?
White Privilege is a code word for white genocide

But white violence is acceptable in America because they want to blame blacks for crime when they commit more?
White violence is acceptable because they commit it at far lesser rates than blacks, while contributing at far greater rates to the society. It's a cost/benefit analysis.

No they don't.
Don't what? Commit crimes are lesser rates?

Whites commit the most crimes.

wp.jpg
My parents didn't own a house.
My father, a Vietnam vet, owned his own business that he built on his own, without debt or help from his parents, so no white privilege hiring in my family.
I never used drugs or got in any trouble, so no cops ever had the opportunity to let me off the hook.

I had to earn my way trough college and grad school with no parent helping me.

Man, I benefited greatly from that "white privilege" didn't I?
I'd have to know what his business was

But black violence in America is acceptable, because 1.6% of Americans before 1861 owned slaves?
White Privilege is a code word for white genocide

But white violence is acceptable in America because they want to blame blacks for crime when they commit more?
White violence is acceptable because they commit it at far lesser rates than blacks, while contributing at far greater rates to the society. It's a cost/benefit analysis.

No they don't.

It's the rate that's important, not the total crimes. Like I said before, I prefer that car that has a 1% chance of failing vs the car that has a 60% chance of failing. I don't care how many in total failed. I care how many in total failed divided by the total number in use (the failure rate).

No they don't.

It's the rate that's important, not the total crimes. Like I said before, I prefer that car that has a 1% chance of failing vs the car that has a 60% chance of failing. I don't care how many in total failed. I care how many in total failed divided by the total number in use (the failure rate).

Actually it's the totals that count. .70 percent of all crimes are committed by whites. We aren't talking about failing cars. We are talking about crime. .And whites commit more of them.

Last edited:

No they don't.

Actually it's the totals that count. .70 percent of all crimes are committed by whites. We aren't talking about failing cars. We are talking about crime. .And whites commit more of them.
You can believe whatever you want to keep your delusions sustainable for yourself. The truth is in Africa, which is a shithole, so we know which color is better.

No they don't.

You can believe whatever you want to keep your delusions sustainable for yourself. The truth is in Africa, which is a shithole, so we know which color is better.

Except you are the one telling yourself things. We who are sane know Africa is no shithole, plus we know why those nations struggling there are doing so.

Your kind of white person has been wrong for 400 years. You continue the fine tradition of white stupidity.

Except you are the one telling yourself things. We who are sane know Africa is no shithole, plus we know why those nations struggling there are doing so.

Your kind of white person has been wrong for 400 years. You continue the fine tradition of white stupidity.
So why are they struggling? Colonization, the go-to excuse for negroes?

It's no excuse. Not if you understand what really happened instead of the 400 year old white boy lie about how the whites were civilizing Africans..

It's no excuse. Not if you understand what really happened instead of the 400 year old white boy lie about how the whites were civilizing Africans..
So how come Ethiopia is a shithole?

And why were all those African shitholes such pushovers for the Europeans?

These appear to be something you need to go learn.

I already know: negroes are stupid. It's at least partly genetic.

Did you ask this?

You show me where they we not fine before colonization.

Well, it happened in the Ethiopia-Italy war. Ethiopia had not been colonized. The Italians were outnumbered AND were the attackers, so the Ethiopians had a defensive bonus. The results were pretty pathetic for Ethiopia. Honestly, despite Italy being a second-rate European power, the casualties made it look like the Ethiopians were fighting with sticks and stones! They actually did have some rifles (presumably whatever the whites gave to them).

Last edited:

Did you ask this?

Well, it happened in the Ethiopia-Italy war. Ethiopia had not been colonized. The Italians were outnumbered AND were the attackers, so the Ethiopians had a defensive bonus. The results were pretty pathetic for Ethiopia. Honestly, despite Italy being a second-rate European power, the casualties made it look like the Ethiopians were fighting with sticks and stones! They actually did have some rifles (presumably whatever the whites gave to them).

Wrong. You are not superior when you decide to attack a country you knew didn't have the weapons you have. You are not superior because you have rifles.W hat you are is violent and this is a prime example why we can say whites are the most violent race.

Last edited:

Did you ask this?

Wrong. You are not superior when you decide to attack a country you knew didn't have the weapons you have. You are not superior because you have rifles.W hat you are is violent and this is a prime example why we can say whites are the most violent race.
They were superior because they knew how to build modern weapons. Ethiopia was a shithole that could make spears, bows and arrows. The Italians did better because they were smarter and had better equipment. How did they get better equipment? By being civilized and less violent in their lands, which allowed their people to live longer and with less fear and worry, developing their intellects and making technological breakthroughs.

The negroes didn't have any shortage of violence in Ethiopia. That's not why they lost. They were just too stupid to beat a modern white fighting force.

I think I see where the problem is. If you don't think being smart enough to make modern technology is an indication of superiority, then I'm beginning to understand why you think the way you do.

Did you ask this?

They were superior because they knew how to build modern weapons. Ethiopia was a shithole that could make spears, bows and arrows. The Italians did better because they were smarter and had better equipment. How did they get better equipment? By being civilized and less violent in their lands, which allowed their people to live longer and with less fear and worry, developing their intellects and making technological breakthroughs.

The negroes didn't have any shortage of violence in Ethiopia. That's not why they lost. They were just too stupid to beat a modern white fighting force.

Again because they did not male weapons doesn't mean they were superior. And like I said this is just a show of how violent whites are. They were fighting in Ethiopia but did the Ethiopians decide they were going t invade and destroy another country? No. And that's the separator. Whites ate just extremely violent and more so than any other race. It's not like whites weren't fighting in Europe. So just face the fact, whites are violent, very violent.

Did you ask this?

Again because they did not male weapons doesn't mean they were superior.
It's not that they didn't make weapons, it's that they couldn't make weapons. They also couldn't run a society that could acquire adequate weapons through trade.
And like I said this is just a show of how violent whites are.
It shows how smart whites are.
They were fighting in Ethiopia but did the Ethiopians decide they were going t invade and destroy another country? No. And that's the separator. Whites ate just extremely violent and more so than any other race. It's not like whites weren't fighting in Europe. So just face the fact, whites are violent, very violent.
Where do you think African slaves came from? They were captured and sold by other blacks. Blacks are quite violent. They were just too stupid to win. African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

Did you ask this?

It's not that they didn't make weapons, it's that they couldn't make weapons. They also couldn't run a society that could acquire adequate weapons through trade.
They were fighting in Ethiopia but did the Ethiopians decide they were going t invade and destroy another country? No. And that's the separator. Whites ate just extremely violent and more so than any other race. It's not like whites weren't fighting in Europe. So just face the fact, whites are violent, very violent.
Where do you think African slaves came from? They were captured and sold by other blacks. Blacks are quite violent. They were just too stupid to win. African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

Here we go with that shit again. You really need to go study how this actually happened because I do know and for you to try pawning this disingenuous bullshit as fact just won't work here.

Did you ask this?

Here we go with that shit again. You really need to go study how this actually happened because I do know and for you to try pawning this disingenuous bullshit as fact just won't work here.
You said blacks were as advanced as whites prior to being colonized:

Which African nations were fine before colonization? Fine by what metric?
If they suck for the next 1000 years, is it still whitey's fault?

Every one of them. By all standard metrics.

So how does that explain how poorly they did in the war against Italy, a second-rate military power. Remember:
1. They had the defensive advantage.
2. They had the numbers advantage.
3. It's not because they were nonviolent, since they actually managed to gather more men to fight and had the above numbers advantage.

Go ahead, explain.

I am seeing smart blacks, and then I am seeing dumb blacks. And the huge crime rates. This is as a intellectual ploy by a few smart blacks /dumb whites to leverage being dumb and being gullible as being liberal. And "accepting" There is a fool born evey minute, says the late great Al Sharpton.

Forum List

Back