Conceal carry saved lives

We wouldn't want to, either. Some gun nut might think we are reaching into our pocket for a weapon, and shoot us.
gun grabbers make wild extreme accusations I am truly concerned with their mental state.

With all the shootings you hear about on the news, you can't blame us for being worried.

I to am concerned for those people who live in those cities that have extreme gun control and the shooting you keep hearing about.

I'm not going to allow my rights to be handed over to some fucking doctor that is a no sale and is not acceptable. All it would take is one anti second amendment shit head and deny's anyone a right to a firearm. NO FUCKING WAY.

Well that's fine with me - but then you have to accept a homicide rate 5 times that of any other civilised nation.

It really is that simple.

I believe they are proud of that fact.

That is perhaps the dumbest post I've seen all month and I'm including TM's drivel. How old are you? 10?

xsited -

Why do you say that?

I do think Noomi has a point. There is a very clear element of machismo about some of the pro-gun folks here. They are proud of the fact that they feel they have a right to kill, and many openly look forward to having an opportunity to do so.

xsited -

Why do you say that?

I do think Noomi has a point. There is a very clear element of machismo about some of the pro-gun folks here. They are proud of the fact that they feel they have a right to kill, and many openly look forward to having an opportunity to do so.

No she doesn't nor do you. your point is moot and worthless.

Well that's fine with me - but then you have to accept a homicide rate 5 times that of any other civilised nation.

It really is that simple.

That is perhaps the dumbest post I've seen all month and I'm including TM's drivel. How old are you? 10?

If Americans were at all concerned with the rate of firearm murders, they would do something about it.

xsited -

Why do you say that?

Where is your proof that her point is worthless?

BigReb -

We've been through this before, haven't we?

You can not and you will not discuss the figures posted. In which case there isn't really much to discuss.

xsited -

Why do you say that?

Where is your proof that her point is worthless?
Are either of you an American citizen have you ever lived in America? If no, then your points are meaningless and irrelevant.

If Americans were at all concerned with the rate of firearm murders, they would do something about it.

I agree: time to start locking up the thugs forever! Instead of making more laws, time to start ENFORCING the ones already on the books!

301160_262847093835926_1346411084_n.jpg

Last edited:
BigReb -

We've been through this before, haven't we?

You can not and you will not discuss the figures posted. In which case there isn't really much to discuss.

Firearms are used for self defense over two million times a year. Studies: 24 out of 25 Gun Uses for Self Defense, Not Crime

Gun use for self defense accounts for 35% of firearm use.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/ascii/hvfsdaft.txt

There is a sense that criminals who kill their victims are somehow innocent victims themselves. Society itself done them wrong. They can be counseled out of their violence. With the proper application of sympathy and understanding, there would be no more crime.

I'll just assume you're young and stupid and simply don't know any better. I hope for your sake that's the case.

xisted -

And of course there is a reason why someone wanting to reduce the homocide rate would have to be young and stupid, right?

Honestly - if you can not answer sensibly, why not admit that she has a point?

Forum List

Back