14 Year Old Shoots, Kills Burglar

I'm sure there will be some clown that will claim that the kid was the bad guy here for opening the door and deleting the combatant.

You know how they do...

Screen Shot 8.jpg

I hope the kid will be OK. People like to be cavalier about killing another person but it can be a tough thing to deal with

More lives saved by the proper use of a gun. The kid must be one of those "gun nuts" Biden voters warn us about

What's really a shame is that the kid was put in this position. Killing someone, even if it was legal and they deserved it, would emotionally upset the average person. More than likely, this person should have been locked up where this never needed to happen.

I hope the kid will be OK. People like to be cavalier about killing another person but it can be a tough thing to deal with
Amen to this. Before this kind of thing happens to a person, they may not know if they have it in them to do such a thing and then after it does happen, they might go the rest of their lives wondering if they will ever have to do it again. That is how I would feel anyway if I were in that boy's position.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder what was in the guy's backpack.

Forum List

Back