Conceal carry saved lives

MuadDib -

The stats posted are per capita.

It is a simple undeniable fact that the US suffers from an appallingly high homocide rate - and equally deniable that guns feature in the majority of those homocides.

MuadDib -

The stats posted are per capita.

It is a simple undeniable fact that the US suffers from an appallingly high homocide rate - and equally deniable that guns feature in the majority of those homocides.

High compared to what? countries with less population?:eusa_whistle:

I'm not going to allow my rights to be handed over to some fucking doctor that is a no sale and is not acceptable. All it would take is one anti second amendment shit head and deny's anyone a right to a firearm. NO FUCKING WAY.

Well that's fine with me - but then you have to accept a homicide rate 5 times that of any other civilised nation.

It really is that simple.

The United States is an inherently violent society; conceived in war, the Nation came of age in not one but three major wars, her most costly conflict a civil war - violence is perceived in America as a legitimate form of conflict resolution.

The issue, therefore, is not guns but a failure on the part of many Americans to recognize and address this propensity towards violence.

The US needs to keep its criminals behind bars.

And yet the US is the country with the highest proportion of its population behind bars already, isn't it, genius?

They are behind bars because they break laws. We don't indiscriminately gather up people and slap them in cuffs. We have a high crime rate because we breed criminals that think they are entitled to other peoples' stuff.

I'm not going to allow my rights to be handed over to some fucking doctor that is a no sale and is not acceptable. All it would take is one anti second amendment shit head and deny's anyone a right to a firearm. NO FUCKING WAY.

Well that's fine with me - but then you have to accept a homicide rate 5 times that of any other civilised nation.

The United States is an inherently violent society; conceived in war, the Nation came of age in not one but three major wars, her most costly conflict a civil war - violence is perceived in America as a legitimate form of conflict resolution.

The issue, therefore, is not guns but a failure on the part of many Americans to recognize and address this propensity towards violence.

Bullshit! Violence is not the fault of our history or the government or psychologists. It's the fault of parents that brought up their children with no limits on their behavior and an attitude that society owes them a living. The single thing that most screwed up American society is a book written by Benjamin Spock in 1946 titled "Baby and Child Care".

Bullshit! Violence is not the fault of our history or the government or psychologists. It's the fault of parents that brought up their children with no limits on their behavior and an attitude that society owes them a living. The single thing that most screwed up American society is a book written by Benjamin Spock in 1946 titled "Baby and Child Care".

Exactly. We have an undisciplined society in which too many people believe in redistribution.

Did you hear about the guy who shot and killed his 15 year old son?

You mean the guy breaking into a house armed with a knife? Yeah, I did...it sucked, but the kid was committing an armed home invasion!

I'm sure that makes everyone feel good. The homeowner and the dad stood their ground, now they get to fill the ground with a 15 year old. Cool.

Did you hear about the guy who shot and killed his 15 year old son?

You mean the one who caught his son in the act of burglary? Yes I heard of it. What a shame that the 15 year old kid decided to burglarize the neighbor's home with the neighbor inside and frightened.
I missed that one. but if the kid was doing an adult act he needed to pay an adult price. Sad but true.

The founders were very smart people they knew freedom wasn't free and had to fight for it. Fuck you/

Exactly. We have an undisciplined society in which too many people believe in redistribution.

I guess I'm one of the few who don't believe in it.

I believe they are proud of that fact.

I believe they are proud of that fact.

I notch the head board post for everybody I kill.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back