Computer Graphic Experts Used In Sheriff Joe's Investigation Of Obama Well Respected

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation Jurisdiction issue, and what funds is the Sheriff using? Likely not county funds, so, whose dollars? into the document Obama released on March 27, 2011 used highly trained experts link to who and their CV as experts in their field of computer imaging. These people are very competent and are highly regarded in their line of work by whom, post their names and CV's. Deconstructing Obama's long form certificate of live birth abstract proved highly damaging evidence of forgery by whom, and does the Sheriff have jurisdiction?. They uncovered that 2 felonies Which code? Arizona's PC, CFR's? were committed. The investigation is ongoing and there will be more explosive evidence released by Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the coming days ahead. A lot of people are slamming these experts as not credible. That speculation is the furthest from the truth. One of the investigative experts has 28 years in the field and is a expert witness in many court cases that involves computer imaging and graphics. He is not to be discredited on any level when it comes to computer science baloney, 'expert witnesses' can be and usually are pitted against other 'expert witnesses.

If this were real news it would be reported far and wide and posted under politics. The Sheriff is nuts, so I have no doubt he is investigating Obama and anyone who holds opinions which differ from those which rattled around in his head.

Last edited:
oops, it was you that responded and not full auto....sorry about that...

Mud....why do you think that Fukimo would lie about obama's birth certificate?

How do you even propose mrs obama got obama's birth certificate forged when he was born and what would obama's mother's intentions to do such come from?

Why did the newspaper's Health Department section of the papers make the announcement of the birth of obama back in 1961?

How did mrs obama get her son back in to the country from Kenya without any government travel record of doing such?

Where is the visa information on mrs obama being in Kenya at the time of his birth?

where are the Airline records of mrs obama traveling back to the usa with baby on board?

Where is the legitimate legal document showing the birth of obama in kenya?

why would the hospital Obama was born in lie?
You obviously did not watch the press conference did you? Many of these answers are a explained. Here is the video of it. They mention Airline records. They mention the fact that newspaper birth announcements only mention that a birth took place, not where. Here. Please watch. It is well worth it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmWO18GTc8&feature=player_embedded"]Cold Case Posse - Obama's Birth Certificate Investigation - Sheriff Joe Arpaio MCSO - YouTube[/ame]
i don't need to watch the tape, i'm sure you have watched it enough, so YOU tell me....answer my questions.

AND the newspaper ONLY LISTED BIRTHS for those children BORN in Hawaii.....got that yet? It was the dept of health, vital statistics announcements for the BIRTHS and Marriages that took place IN HAWAII.....NOT some other state or country.... my question is: Why don't you know that? What kind of REAL research have you done on your own? It's looking like NONE....
No, the investigation revealed that also foreign births were registered in Hawaii. Detective Michael Zullo confirmed that even two foreign born adopted children were put into the newspaper birth announcements 3 years after they were born. So it did happen and yes I have done extensive research. Watch the tape and educate yourself and get your head out of the sand so you can learn. Care to explain the anomaly on Obama's Selective Service Card date stamp?

Also the investigation answers your question about flight records. The investigation by Maricopa Detectives went to the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service which required all passengers – including both U.S. citizens and foreign citizens – to fill out and file with passport control when arriving in Honolulu from a foreign city of origin.

They revealed that all INS flight records into Honolulu between Aug 1 to Aug 7, 1961 have dissappeared from the National Archive database. The microfilms that were found for the time period include “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 184, INA records from July 28, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961″ and “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 185, INA records from Aug. 8, 1961 through Aug. 12, 1961.”

However, “Remarkably, all INS records for the week of Obama’s birth, Aug. 1 – Aug. 7, 1961, were missing from the end of Reel 184 and were not discovered anywhere on Reel 185, or any other microfilm reel in the record group,” the report said.

“The National Archives confirmed in a letter written on National Archives stationary that the INS records for foreign flights arriving in Hawaii during the week of Obama’s birth were missing, not only on the microfilm reels examined, but also in the primary database itself,” the report said.

It looks like a good scrubbing of records has been taking place before the election of 08. Remember when someone breached Obama and Hillary's passport records and the guy ended up murdered. He was going to testify. His name was Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr.

Story on Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr death.
Passport Files of Presidential Candidates Improperly Accessed

Sheriff Joe said this morning being interviewed that his investigation is continuing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWL_JHP-Fu0&feature=player_embedded]Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube[/ame]

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation Jurisdiction issue, and what funds is the Sheriff using? Likely not county funds, so, whose dollars? into the document Obama released on March 27, 2011 used highly trained experts link to who and their CV as experts in their field of computer imaging. These people are very competent and are highly regarded in their line of work by whom, post their names and CV's. Deconstructing Obama's long form certificate of live birth abstract proved highly damaging evidence of forgery by whom, and does the Sheriff have jurisdiction?. They uncovered that 2 felonies Which code? Arizona's PC, CFR's? were committed. The investigation is ongoing and there will be more explosive evidence released by Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the coming days ahead. A lot of people are slamming these experts as not credible. That speculation is the furthest from the truth. One of the investigative experts has 28 years in the field and is a expert witness in many court cases that involves computer imaging and graphics. He is not to be discredited on any level when it comes to computer science baloney, 'expert witnesses' can be and usually are pitted against other 'expert witnesses.

If this were real news it would be reported far and wide and posted under politics. The Sheriff is nuts, so I have no doubt he is investigating Obama and anyone who holds opinions which differ from those which rattled around in his head.
All your questions are answered right here in this video of the press conference March 1st when they released their preliminary findings in the ongoing investigation, even your question about jurisdiction which he has. Please take the time to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmWO18GTc8&feature=player_embedded]Cold Case Posse - Obama's Birth Certificate Investigation - Sheriff Joe Arpaio MCSO - YouTube[/ame]

You obviously did not watch the press conference did you? Many of these answers are a explained. Here is the video of it. They mention Airline records. They mention the fact that newspaper birth announcements only mention that a birth took place, not where. Here. Please watch. It is well worth it.

Cold Case Posse - Obama's Birth Certificate Investigation - Sheriff Joe Arpaio MCSO - YouTube
i don't need to watch the tape, i'm sure you have watched it enough, so YOU tell me....answer my questions.

AND the newspaper ONLY LISTED BIRTHS for those children BORN in Hawaii.....got that yet? It was the dept of health, vital statistics announcements for the BIRTHS and Marriages that took place IN HAWAII.....NOT some other state or country.... my question is: Why don't you know that? What kind of REAL research have you done on your own? It's looking like NONE....
No, the investigation revealed that also foreign births were registered in Hawaii. NO THEY WERE NOT put in the newspaper as Hawaiian births.

Detective Michael Zullo confirmed that even two foreign born adopted children were put into the newspaper birth announcements 3 years after they were born. So it did happen and yes I have done extensive research. as i said, they were not in the announcements as Hawaiian births

Watch the tape and educate yourself and get your head out of the sand so you can learn. i will watch it, since you insist

Care to explain the anomaly on Obama's Selective Service Card date stamp? What anomaly? And this has to do with Obama being born in Hawaii how?

Also the investigation answers your question about flight records. The investigation by Maricopa Detectives went to the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service which required all passengers – including both U.S. citizens and foreign citizens – to fill out and file with passport control when arriving in Honolulu from a foreign city of origin.

They revealed that all INS flight records into Honolulu between Aug 1 to Aug 7, 1961 have dissappeared from the National Archive database. The microfilms that were found for the time period include “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 184, INA records from July 28, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961″ and “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 185, INA records from Aug. 8, 1961 through Aug. 12, 1961.”

However, “Remarkably, all INS records for the week of Obama’s birth, Aug. 1 – Aug. 7, 1961, were missing from the end of Reel 184 and were not discovered anywhere on Reel 185, or any other microfilm reel in the record group,” the report said.

“The National Archives confirmed in a letter written on National Archives stationary that the INS records for foreign flights arriving in Hawaii during the week of Obama’s birth were missing, not only on the microfilm reels examined, but also in the primary database itself,” the report said. and Obama was able to scrub these records BEFORE he ran for Senator....? Dream on!

It looks like a good scrubbing of records has been taking place before the election of 08. Remember when someone breached Obama and Hillary's passport records and the guy ended up murdered. He was going to testify. His name was Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr. so now you are saying Obama and Hillary are murderers? shame on YOU! Lt harris was a criminal, he stole with the help of someone in the State department, many many many files of innocent people and had credit cards made with their names, then hijacked by the postal employees before delivering to the proper address and YOU think Obama or McCain or Hillary, but specifically Obama had him murdered instead of the Ring Master of criminals that he worked for on this scam?

Sheriff Joe said this morning being interviewed that his investigation is continuing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWL_JHP-Fu0&feature=player_embedded"]Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube[/ame]
I have no respect for Sheriff Joe, and never have since I have read the articles on him.....and this has nothing to do with this birther venture of his, but to do with how he treats human beings....I am grateful I do NOT live in his State.

No, the investigation revealed that also foreign births were registered in Hawaii. NO THEY WERE NOT put in the newspaper as Hawaiian births.

Detective Michael Zullo confirmed that even two foreign born adopted children were put into the newspaper birth announcements 3 years after they were born. So it did happen and yes I have done extensive research. as i said, they were not in the announcements as Hawaiian births

Watch the tape and educate yourself and get your head out of the sand so you can learn. i will watch it, since you insist

Care to explain the anomaly on Obama's Selective Service Card date stamp? What anomaly? And this has to do with Obama being born in Hawaii how?

“The National Archives confirmed in a letter written on National Archives stationary that the INS records for foreign flights arriving in Hawaii during the week of Obama’s birth were missing, not only on the microfilm reels examined, but also in the primary database itself,” the report said. and Obama was able to scrub these records BEFORE he ran for Senator....? Dream on!

It looks like a good scrubbing of records has been taking place before the election of 08. Remember when someone breached Obama and Hillary's passport records and the guy ended up murdered. He was going to testify. His name was Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr. so now you are saying Obama and Hillary are murderers? shame on YOU! Lt harris was a criminal, he stole with the help of someone in the State department, many many many files of innocent people and had credit cards made with their names, then hijacked by the postal employees before delivering to the proper address and YOU think Obama or McCain or Hillary, but specifically Obama had him murdered instead of the Ring Master of criminals that he worked for on this scam?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWL_JHP-Fu0&feature=player_embedded"]Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube[/ame]
I have no respect for Sheriff Joe, and never have since I have read the articles on him.....and this has nothing to do with this birther venture of his, but to do with how he treats human beings....I am grateful I do NOT live in his State.

Why are you WASTING your time in this thread? Just laugh and move on.

Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube

This is serious business here. For you to consider it laughable shows your intellect is lacking.

This is serious business here. For you to consider it laughable shows your intellect is lacking.

I've been waiting for the right post to neg you on, thanks.

We have enough rdean types on this board, bug off.

"Godlikeproductions" has this BIG story covered.....................................

Is the National Review now "LIBERAL"

National Review has published an editorial urging everyone to disassociate themselves with Joe Arpaio, the Maricopa County sheriff who is questioning whether President Obama is a real American. "Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice," the magazine wrote. "And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers' flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to."

They're absolutely right. Birthers beclown themselves. The conservative movement is well-served by repudiating them. So kudos on a good editorial. But part of me is bothered that Arpaio's words about a silly conspiracy theory are what has discredited him, given his long history of misdeeds. It's a reminder that bipartisan political culture elevates relatively meaningless controversy while alarming transgressions against civil liberties and the rule of law are ignored. Now that prominent intellectuals in the conservative movement acknowledge Arpaio's poor judgment, capacity for shoddy logic, and blinkered moral compass, it's worth looking back on all that he was able to do before conservatives and right-leaning moderates turned on him.
Birtherism Is the Least of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Sins - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

There is nothing serious about this subject. It was invented by clowns for the amusement of other clowns. Clowns=racists scumbags in this case.

National Review has published an editorial urging everyone to disassociate themselves with Joe Arpaio, the Maricopa County sheriff who is questioning whether President Obama is a real American. "Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice," the magazine wrote. "And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers' flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to."

They're absolutely right. Birthers beclown themselves. The conservative movement is well-served by repudiating them. So kudos on a good editorial. But part of me is bothered that Arpaio's words about a silly conspiracy theory are what has discredited him, given his long history of misdeeds. It's a reminder that bipartisan political culture elevates relatively meaningless controversy while alarming transgressions against civil liberties and the rule of law are ignored. Now that prominent intellectuals in the conservative movement acknowledge Arpaio's poor judgment, capacity for shoddy logic, and blinkered moral compass, it's worth looking back on all that he was able to do before conservatives and right-leaning moderates turned on him.
Birtherism Is the Least of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Sins - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

That article, the White House and the Hawaii Dept of Health along with the media have been unable to refute the Maricopa Sheriff Departments investigations findings on the Selective Service Card and the fabricated Abstract Birth Certificate.

That article, the White House and the Hawaii Dept of Health along with the media have been unable to refute the Maricopa Sheriff Departments investigations findings on the Selective Service Card and the fabricated Abstract Birth Certificate.
FABRICATED ABSTRACT? The one the Republican governor said was VALID? How did Joe "I'm NOT INDICTED" Arpaio get access to State department records for his claim an entire YEAR is missing?

FABRICATED ABSTRACT? The one the Republican governor said was VALID? How did Joe "I'm NOT INDICTED" Arpaio get access to State department records for his claim an entire YEAR is missing?

Yes it was a created electronic file that was forged and no, it was impossible for the republican governor to say it was valid since state privacy laws prevented her from seeing it and she didn't. Sheriff Joe never said or claimed a entire year was missing. Where are you getting that information.

I suggest you get aquainted with the facts by watching the investigators explain it to you
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yerPzQ4doyU&feature=related]News Conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back