Computer Graphic Experts Used In Sheriff Joe's Investigation Of Obama Well Respected

hmmmm, the guy is not an expert in what the op claims

and most importantly, the address for the supposed expert given in the ops link

IS FOR A RESTAURANT in Tampa, NOT the supposed expert....

sheesh....why oh why don't you birthers EVER use your God given minds and deductive reasoning before you continually post this kind of crud?

AND IF Obama was going to fake his birth certificate ......don't you THINK he would have used the ''best of the best'' forgers? Seriously....this is BUNK, once again! :(

Bailey's Restaurant - 238 E Davis Blvd, Tampa, FL - Location and Hours
Yes Ivan Zatkovich is a expert witness in computer documents. Also the Sheriff Department is a authoritative entity that has found the Obama COLB abstract to be forged. This is strong evidence and these people are experts in their field. The investigators have years of law enforcement experience in dealing with these type matters of fraud. The White House and Hawaii Dept of Health have not been unable to discredit the Sheriff Departments findings.

Ivan Zatkovich - Expert Witness

via THE LAW he could not view it.

I guess that shoots down an earlier claim. :eek:
yep, the only person who could have viewed it and claimed to have viewed it was the Director of vital statistics (a donor to the Republican Party)....no one else can view it, according to the State laws regulating such....
Fukino told Michael Isikoff from MSNBC that also Obama's birth certificate was half typed and half handwritten. What Obama released on April 27th of 2011 was not half typed nor was it half handwritten. That is a big credibility problem but never the less, document experts in the field of computer science and ethical credible police investigators have found Obama's COLB abstract and Selective Service Card to be forged.

FYI
okay, i was wrong on the restaurant part, that is the address of the restaurant, but apparently there are suites upstairs....

LOL the governor never said that.

Not those words exactly, however he never set his eyes on them.

Side wager?

Not those words exactly?

You said:

"LOL You mean the one that the Governor later said they couldnt find. That one?"

The governor said:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

'This is a collaborative endeavor' - Hawaii Editorials - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

There have been many accounts. Personally dont care.

I do like the fact he has had to spend money to not release it on principle. :badgrin:

sheesh....why oh why don't you birthers EVER use your God given minds and deductive reasoning before you continually post this kind of crud?

Because they wouldn’t be able to post this kind of crud. It’s not about the truth, it’s about repeating lies often enough to make it sound like the truth.

Because they wouldn’t be able to post this kind of crud. It’s not about the truth, it’s about repeating lies often enough to make it sound like the truth.
The Maricopa Sheriffs Department, a authoritative entity, has uncovered the truth. The long form abstract of Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is a *Crook*, plain and simple folks.
2. Boil it all down and he is nothing but a *Crook*.
3.And a *LIAR*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Computer documents and imaging as well as a expert witness in criminal trials. This is serious implications against Obama.

Is he an expert at getting on a plane, flying to Hawaii and examining the birth certificate that the republican governor and Hawaii officials have verified?

LOL You mean the one that the Governor later said they couldnt find. That one?

Not that it matters he has spent money to keep it suppressed only to be punked by trump.

The real beauty was the white house issuing a very strong statement we will not release it on principle.

Oh come on. You just made that up. Some people call it a "flight of fancy". But I know it's just a "lie".

That sheriff has a known bone to pick with Obama. Therefore before I believe any legal findings he claims to hold against his documented adversary I will have to see unbiased authorities come forward with direct hard evidence. Advisors paid for by the accuser are hardly unbiased when they are on the payroll.

I'm not saying that they have no merit I'm just saying that I'm not diving into this mudpit.

Disaster waiting to happen? Elaborate a little more.

He is referring to making the birth certificate an issue.
Since the Sheriff Department has confimed Obama's documents to be forged then yes, it is a huge issue, one that can't go ignored. This means a Constitutional Crisis. It means Obama has a identity problem.

While I enjoy any heartburn given to the left, it wont carry any weight. The populace just doesnt care.

Is he an expert at getting on a plane, flying to Hawaii and examining the birth certificate that the republican governor and Hawaii officials have verified?

LOL You mean the one that the Governor later said they couldnt find. That one?

Not that it matters he has spent money to keep it suppressed only to be punked by trump.

The real beauty was the white house issuing a very strong statement we will not release it on principle.

Oh come on. You just made that up. Some people call it a "flight of fancy". But I know it's just a "lie".

Sorry deanie boy its a fact.

Forum List

Back