Computer Graphic Experts Used In Sheriff Joe's Investigation Of Obama Well Respected

Uhm no. You are totally wrong in your post. The Maricopa Sheriff Department is the authoritative body in this investigation and their findings stand with merit. Your's does not. Their computer experts were properly vetted and their experts who examined the fraudulent document are expert witnesses. To say that this Sheriff's department is lying shows how desperate you are in wanting to smear them. These people who took 2,200 hours in over 6 months trying to validate the abstract are competent individuals and are highly regarded in the field of computer science. They are ethical. Now with that said, care to explain why Obama's Selective Service Card in the video is different than the other Selective Service Cards that came from the Hawaii Post Office, especially the U.S. Postal Date Stamp?

see what Im talking about how this guy is another disinfo agent troll that has penetrated this site and has to lie when he is defeated? thats how all these posters that have posted on this thread arguing with you all act in the 9/11 discussion as well..Ignore facts and evidence and post lies and mix in some lies with some truths.thats how they operate.
Thanks for commenting on my posts. I am well privy to the information of this investigation and know all the facts. Stay tuned. More information will be revealed in the coming days.

we'll do.Looking forward to you continually taking the trolls to school.

What are the crimminal penalties for Obama if he fabricated his BC???

constitutional crisis. usurpation is unprecedented and there really has been one in the world for centuries. but his will play out like watergate with resignation...

if he sees it's inevitable, obama will not run again. hillary will accept the nomination.

Last edited:
What are the crimminal penalties for Obama if he fabricated his BC???

constitutional crisis. usurpation is unprecedented and there really has been one in the world for centuries. but his will play out like watergate with resignation...

if he sees it's inevitable, obama will not run again. hillary will accept the nomination.
Arpaio is the SHERIFF of AMERICA?

see what Im talking about how this guy is another disinfo agent troll that has penetrated this site and has to lie when he is defeated? thats how all these posters that have posted on this thread arguing with you all act in the 9/11 discussion as well..Ignore facts and evidence and post lies and mix in some lies with some truths.thats how they operate.
Thanks for commenting on my posts. I am well privy to the information of this investigation and know all the facts. Stay tuned. More information will be revealed in the coming days.

obots and sheep...

ahhh. from what you post and how you post, it's clear you've never been to any school ever!
:badgrin:

obots and sheep...
There you go. Take one step closer to being with Rimjob and then you will be an official fucking moron. You're already an idiot. I would advise against taking that last step. My money says you're stupid enough to do it though and then you'll be a shit eater just like Rimjob.:badgrin::badgrin:

Never Go Full Retard Sheriff

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HwwynbG7pQ"]Never Go Full Retard[/ame]

Last edited:
Most experts leave some room for error: TWO EXPERTS ON THE SAME FIRE: ".....the damage most likely resulted from a grease fire" "....the cause appears to be an electrical short".

The Obama administration does not help things when they go to extraordinary lengths to keep the cost of $350 a bottle of wine secret. It SCREAMS HYPOCRISY after he campaigned on the promise of openness & transparency. If they feel they must hide $300 prices from the public, it makes one wonder what they won't lie about.:eusa_shhh::huddle:

Then in thr middle of "Sunshine Week" the asshole urges congress to keep more secrets. How could he be an even bigger hyprocrite? Well never mind, he did sign the NDAA law which is even worse. :asshole:

Obama Supports New Category of Secret Govt Files
In the middle of Sunshine Week, when news organizations and advocacy groups promote government transparency, the Obama administration urged Congress on Tuesday to keep secret a whole new category of information even under the Freedom of Information Act

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72g7qmeP1dE]Obama: Transparency Will Be Touchstone - YouTube[/ame]

People shouldn't worry about little things, like their children, when the forgers Obama and Ayers wander free!

People shouldn't worry about little things, like their children, when the forgers Obama and Ayers wander free!

do you guys, any of you, lock your doors ?? or was that just michael moore ? don't forget ayers and bernardine killed people, american kids really, now they teach alinsky at a state college. i'm not sure what they'll call it if obama was born in mombassa. obama taught alinsky at university of chicago, there's a picture at thefogbow.com not thefogbow.us, that's my site..

Last edited:

Why don't you turn on your rep and we'll see who gets taken to school.

The Obamas and myself continue to appreciate your efforts Wash. Can't tell you how much it means to us that you're not on our side.

are you tight/friends with them cc ? a campaign doner? what does a five hundred dollar bottle of wine taste like ?? can you get me george cloony's autograph... rosemary ? actually clowny's in jail today... and no thousand dollar wine tonite in darfur... not that the children being slaughtered in russia/iran's syria aren't important to george the jailbird, wonder if he knows bill and berardine ?? i think the obamas and putins are planning a vacation together...

maybe hannoi/jihad jane could go along for laughs... or they could all sit and worship bill maher.. the "comedian"

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/readout-of-obamas-call-with-russias-putin-117022.html

Last edited by a moderator:

do you guys, any of you, lock your doors ?? or was that just michael moore ? don't forget ayers and bernardine killed people, american kids really, now they teach alinsky at a state college. i'm not sure what they'll call it if obama was born in mombassa. obama taught alinsky at university of chicago, there's a picture at thefogbow.com not thefogbow.us, that's my site..
they teach a myriad of subjects in college your point?

Why don't you turn on your rep and we'll see who gets taken to school.

I always love that pitiful comback when their beaten.:lol::lol: instead of addressing the evidence and facts in videos,you can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:lol::lol: congrats.

Like a bunch of retarded morons always giving me a negative rep really proves anything.great logic as always from the Obama apologists and how they change the subject when defeated.priceless.I love it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back