Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

In just a minute I’m going to show you the black and white of the law itself and you can see it with your own eyes and wonder why an event of this magnitude which is nothing less than seismic in nature is met with little more than silence in the Christian community.

Is it now starting to dawn on you just where exactly we are in prophecy? I’ll ask that question again in a minute and follow up on it, but now I want to show you the law itself. I’ve downloaded a PDF copy of HR3200 from the government’s website so what I’m about to show you is from the bill itself its nothing that I’ve written. You can access it all and see it all for yourself straight from the source itself. Continued
Comment: Oh thats just dandy, I guess our idiot leadership should of read the bill before passing it and giving us the # of the beast

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

In just a minute I’m going to show you the black and white of the law itself and you can see it with your own eyes and wonder why an event of this magnitude which is nothing less than seismic in nature is met with little more than silence in the Christian community.

Is it now starting to dawn on you just where exactly we are in prophecy? I’ll ask that question again in a minute and follow up on it, but now I want to show you the law itself. I’ve downloaded a PDF copy of HR3200 from the government’s website so what I’m about to show you is from the bill itself its nothing that I’ve written. You can access it all and see it all for yourself straight from the source itself. Continued
Comment: Oh thats just dandy, I guess our idiot leadership should of read the bill before passing it and giving us the # of the beast

I hate Obamacare, and think it needs to be repealed and replaced.

But even I know this is complete bullshit. I read every page of every version of the bill, and then the final law again once it was signed.

There is not a fucking thing in there about chip implants.

This belongs in the Conspiracy Theory section, and you belong in a fucking looney bin.

been 20 minutes. Where is the 'black and white' of the law???

putz

I have loads of things not to like Obama for. This nonsense isn't even remotely on the list.

I'll give it to you early so you can call before the rush.
202-456-1414

"In a minute" is what you said. Post the link or shut the fuck up. I already know where this is going so, "Just shut the fuck up, idiot.":badgrin::badgrin:

As usual, Roboloon is going with what OTHER whacks claim.

HERE is the legislation. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

Go to page 1001 for the relevant snippets. It's written in the gibberish usually used in legislation.

But as much as I loath ObamaCare, the import of that section deals with medical devices that are designed to be implanted:

9 Subtitle C—National Medical
10 Device Registry
11 SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
12 (a) REGISTRY.—
13 (1) IN GENERAL.—Section 519 of the Federal
14 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is
15 amended—
16 (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as sub17
section (h); and
18 (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the
19 following:
20 ‘‘National Medical Device Registry
21 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med22
ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the
23 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
24 outcomes data on each device that—
25 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
VerDate Nov 24 2008 01:43 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 01000 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
•HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.
5 ‘‘(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall,
6 in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs,
7 the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
8 Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordi9
nator for Health Information Technology, and the Sec10
retary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods
11 for—
12 ‘‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner con13
sistent with subsection (f), appropriate information
14 to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by
15 type, model, and serial number or other unique iden16
tifier;
17 ‘‘(B) validating methods for analyzing patient
18 safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and
19 for linking such data with the information included
20 in the registry as described in subparagraph (A), in21
cluding, to the extent feasible, use of—
22 ‘‘(i) data provided to the Secretary under
23 other provisions of this chapter; and
24 ‘‘(ii) information from public and private
25 sources identified under paragraph (3);

Here's the key part: "to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
outcomes data on each device . . . ."

Jeez.

Such alarmism.

Nonsense

HERE is the legislation. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

Go to page 1001 for the relevant snippets. It's written in the gibberish usually used in legislation.

But as much as I loath ObamaCare, the import of that section deals with medical devices that are designed to be implanted:

10 Device Registry
12 (a) REGISTRY.—
15 amended—
section (h); and
19 following:
VerDate Nov 24 2008 01:43 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 01000 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
•HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
11 for—
tifier;

Jeez.

Such alarmism.

still nothing in there about chipping anything, or anyone. And I think a great deal of what you posted was removed from the final bill anyway.

been 20 minutes. Where is the 'black and white' of the law???

putz

I have loads of things not to like Obama for. This nonsense isn't even remotely on the list.
24 hours, and Robomoron has still not produced his smoking gun.

Is anyone actually surprised?

10 Device Registry
12 (a) REGISTRY.—
15 amended—
section (h); and
19 following:
•HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
11 for—
tifier;

Jeez.

Such alarmism.

still nothing in there about chipping anything, or anyone. And I think a great deal of what you posted was removed from the final bill anyway.
No "chip" implants then? Who eats CHIPS; Obama, Romney, Newt, Santorum, or Paul? That would show a LINK to "average Americans? ; )

10 Device Registry
12 (a) REGISTRY.—
15 amended—
section (h); and
19 following:
•HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
11 for—
tifier;

Jeez.

Such alarmism.

Maybe. I didn't do an extensive search to make sure the version I found was the one that got "passed." And it's not like anyone in Congress actually read that shit anyway.

But I STILL see no evidence that Roboloon's "concerns" have any basis in reality.

Last edited:
Obamacare is protecting the care of countless Americans who are already being helped by the law’s new benefits, protections and tax breaks.

One group of Americans who can look forward to the law being upheld is young adults and their parents.

Another group of Americans who are counting on the law are the tens of millions of people now getting preventive care at no additional cost.

And because of Obamacare, many recommended preventive services are free for those with Medicare and private coverage.

America’s small-business owners also have a lot at stake. Before the law, they paid an average of 18 percent more than their larger competitors for health coverage. under Obamacare, many small-business owners are now getting tax credits to help bring those costs down.

The group that may have the most to gain from the health care law is America’s seniors. In addition to providing free preventive care, the law has saved 3.6 million Medicare beneficiaries with the highest prescription drug costs an average of $600 each as part of the gradual phasing out of Bush's donut hole.

Read more: Opinion: Affordable Care Act's many benefits - Kathleen Sebelius - POLITICO.com

We chip our pets. What about their rights?

Some chip their children out of fear.

I just chip dips or golf balls.

Last edited:
Shocking Obamacare facts:

1. There will be non-profit insurers offering health care plans in the exchanges on top of traditional private insurers. The public option never really disappeared. It was just replaced with non-profit language that will turn into non-profit options just as strong as the proposed public option.

2. Medicaid will be significantly expanded to 15 million poor uninsured americans in 2014. People in deep poverty will have significantly better lives. Everyone at less than 133% of the poverty level will be covered under medicaid.

3. Medicare's trust fund will be extended 12 years. Seniors have free preventive care and check ups. Lots of money has been saved through waste trimming and fraud recollecting.

4. Small business tax credits will have their amounts magnified for small businesses in 2014. When juxtaposed with the strongly regulated exchanges, coverage will be very affordable for small businesses.

5. For everyone up to 400% of the poverty level (millions and millions of americans are under this category), huge tax credits will be available to help them afford coverage. Those who already have insurance qualify too, not just the uninsured. This is a HUGE middle class tax cut.

6. Preventive care will be free in all insurance plans eventually as all plans lose their grandfathered status.

7. Single Payer is coming to America because of obamacare.

8. Community Health centers will be invested on and will significantly impact health care for the better.

9. The rich people start paying their fair share as promised by Obama in 2013. Payroll taxes on people earning incomes of 250,000 dollars go up. It was a key element in the payment mechanism of the bill. The Bush tax cuts for the rich will expire at the end of this year too. :)

Shocking Obamacare facts:

1. There will be non-profit insurers offering health care plans in the exchanges on top of traditional private insurers. The public option never really disappeared. It was just replaced with non-profit language that will turn into non-profit options just as strong as the proposed public option.

2. Medicaid will be significantly expanded to 15 million poor uninsured americans in 2014. People in deep poverty will have significantly better lives. Everyone at less than 133% of the poverty level will be covered under medicaid.

3. Medicare's trust fund will be extended 12 years. Seniors have free preventive care and check ups. Lots of money has been saved through waste trimming and fraud recollecting.

4. Small business tax credits will have their amounts magnified for small businesses in 2014. When juxtaposed with the strongly regulated exchanges, coverage will be very affordable for small businesses.

5. For everyone up to 400% of the poverty level (millions and millions of americans are under this category), huge tax credits will be available to help them afford coverage. Those who already have insurance qualify too, not just the uninsured. This is a HUGE middle class tax cut.

6. Preventive care will be free in all insurance plans eventually as all plans lose their grandfathered status.

7. Single Payer is coming to America because of obamacare.

8. Community Health centers will be invested on and will significantly impact health care for the better.

9. The rich people start paying their fair share as promised by Obama in 2013. Payroll taxes on people earning incomes of 250,000 dollars go up. It was a key element in the payment mechanism of the bill. The Bush tax cuts for the rich will expire at the end of this year too. :)

Those aren't "facts," silly bozo.

Well, now it is obvious why Silly B didn't link his source:

Daily Kos: some shocking Obamacares facts

Immie

Facts are facts. Sorry you don't like it when Obama or Michael Moore or Randi Rhodes or Ed Schultz are the sources of our facts. We can't rely on Fox or Rush or Drudge to tell us the truth.

And the FACT is, you righties have done nothing but lie about Obamacare from day one. That's how I know its good. If you hate it, it must be good.

For example, death panels. Where did you get that from? Sarah Palin? Getting it from a liar didn't stop you from repeating the lies.

Sorry you hate truth and facts.

Well, now it is obvious why Silly B didn't link his source:

Daily Kos: some shocking Obamacares facts

Immie

Facts are facts. Sorry you don't like it when Obama or Michael Moore or Randi Rhodes or Ed Schultz are the sources of our facts. We can't rely on Fox or Rush or Drudge to tell us the truth.

And the FACT is, you righties have done nothing but lie about Obamacare from day one. That's how I know its good. If you hate it, it must be good.

For example, death panels. Where did you get that from? Sarah Palin? Getting it from a liar didn't stop you from repeating the lies.

Sorry you hate truth and facts.

Facts?

Right, a poster with your beliefs makes a few stupid statements with no basis in fact and you blow his horn.

Are you by any chance sreeizzle2012? You do a lot of making up "facts" here as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you two are not one in the same.

My problem with your piece of shit legislation is two fold. One, America can't afford it. Two, I don't want Ms. Nancy or any of her damned cronies, (Democrat or Republican) being the CEO of my health insurance company. They've proved they are nothing but crooks and fuck ups and people like you want to give them control over a huge part of the American economy.

Where the fuck is your damned head? I'm guessing in Nancy P's crotch.

Immie

Forum List

Back