Computer Graphic Experts Used In Sheriff Joe's Investigation Of Obama Well Respected

That sheriff has a known bone to pick with Obama. Therefore before I believe any legal findings he claims to hold against his documented adversary I will have to see unbiased authorities come forward with direct hard evidence. Advisors paid for by the accuser are hardly unbiased when they are on the payroll.

I'm not saying that they have no merit I'm just saying that I'm not diving into this mudpit.

The evidence they presented at the press conference was overwhelming and factual. The Maricopa Sheriff Department is very authoritative. As of right now, two felonies were committed pertaining to the birth certificate and with the Selective Service Card with the U.S. Postal Service. This is hard evidence from unbiased investigative lawmen and attorneys as well as vetted computer experts in the field of Computer Science. This is a major story and not a mudpit. Laws were broken and they do have a person of interest in the crimes committed. The Sheriff will release something explosive in the coming days that will be very damaging to the president and the media is scared to death and desperately trying to bury this event in the making. You do want to see that the perpetrators of this crime brought to justice right?

That sheriff has a known bone to pick with Obama. Therefore before I believe any legal findings he claims to hold against his documented adversary I will have to see unbiased authorities come forward with direct hard evidence. Advisors paid for by the accuser are hardly unbiased when they are on the payroll.

I'm not saying that they have no merit I'm just saying that I'm not diving into this mudpit.

The evidence they presented at the press conference was overwhelming and factual. The Maricopa Sheriff Department is very authoritative. As of right now, two felonies were committed pertaining to the birth certificate and with the Selective Service Card with the U.S. Postal Service. This is hard evidence from unbiased investigative lawmen and attorneys as well as vetted computer experts in the field of Computer Science. This is a major story and not a mudpit. Laws were broken and they do have a person of interest in the crimes committed. The Sheriff will release something explosive in the coming days that will be very damaging to the president and the media is scared to death and desperately trying to bury this event in the making. You do want to see that the perpetrators of this crime brought to justice right?

I want to see this issue gone. It's poison to the gop.

Laws were broken and you think this is poison. How? Don't you want the laws upheld, especially coming out of the highest office of the land? This crisis is actually bigger than Watergate.

What part of me not accepting the premise of a stranger on the net telling me laws were broken do you not get? As I stated, if there is merit to this case it will work itself out. No amount of hysteria on your part or mine will expedite that process. It could very well hurt the cause I believe in.

I want Obama gone as much as most who do. I'm simply not willing to throw my party under the bus in order to achieve that goal.

"Unbiased"? Sheriff Joe?

That's fucking hilarious.

this issue isn't about obama and if he's qualified to be president. it's about making enough people think it may be an issue, pick up those votes, and get a republican back in the white house. both sides sling mud 24/7 and if something sticks (valid or not), they run with it. and the voters fall for it all the time (or they wouldn't do it).

it's like all the spam we receive via email. the criminals wouldn't do it if it didn't work.

I guess that shoots down an earlier claim. :eek:
yep, the only person who could have viewed it and claimed to have viewed it was the Director of vital statistics (a donor to the Republican Party)....no one else can view it, according to the State laws regulating such....
Fukino told Michael Isikoff from MSNBC that also Obama's birth certificate was half typed and half handwritten. What Obama released on April 27th of 2011 was not half typed nor was it half handwritten. That is a big credibility problem but never the less, document experts in the field of computer science and ethical credible police investigators have found Obama's COLB abstract and Selective Service Card to be forged.
seriously Mud? come onnnnnnn....you know what she was saying.....the birth certificate was BOTH.......typed and handwritten, and THIS IS what it looks like.....typed and handwritten on the parts where signatures are needed and dates of such..... you and others are so far removed from reality on this, that it is beyond reason....?????

First you believe Fukino that it was typed and handwritten....THEN you DON'T believe her when it comes to her saying she viewed it Twice, and it was legitimate, and it was in their vital statistics records..... what's up with that hypocrisy?

Care

Last edited:
yep, the only person who could have viewed it and claimed to have viewed it was the Director of vital statistics (a donor to the Republican Party)....no one else can view it, according to the State laws regulating such....
Fukino told Michael Isikoff from MSNBC that also Obama's birth certificate was half typed and half handwritten. What Obama released on April 27th of 2011 was not half typed nor was it half handwritten. That is a big credibility problem but never the less, document experts in the field of computer science and ethical credible police investigators have found Obama's COLB abstract and Selective Service Card to be forged.
seriously full auto? come onnnnnnn....you know what she was saying.....the birth certificate was BOTH.......typed and handwritten, and THIS IS what it looks like.....typed and handwritten on the parts where signatures are needed and dates of such..... you and others are so far removed from reality on this, that it is beyond reason....?????

First you believe Fukino that it was typed and handwritten....THEN you DON'T believe her when it comes to her saying she viewed it Twice, and it was legitimate, and it was in their vital statistics records..... what's up with that hypocrisy?

Care

You are really reaching trying to validate that the birth certificate is legit. It is not. It has been found to be a forgery. Fukino goofed and stated it was half typed and half handwritten. What Obama released was not. Half typed and half handwritten means 50% of it was written and 50% was typed. That is a huge inconsistancy. What Gov Albercrombie stated that he found was a written notation of his birth. That is a huge inconsistancy. The computer science experts did forensics and found it to be created in a computer. They are precise in their findings. This investigation was done by professionals in their fields, highly competent and highly regarded. They found that you could move the stamp around on it. You can't do that on a regular scan of a single document. These investigators invested 2,200 hours in 6 long months of trying to validate it. Also you haven't been able to explain why his postal stamp was different on his selective service card compared to all others that were issued from the Hawaii Post Office where his was allegedly issued. The president needs to release the original microfilm of his original records.

seriously full auto? come onnnnnnn....you know what she was saying.....the birth certificate was BOTH.......typed and handwritten, and THIS IS what it looks like.....typed and handwritten on the parts where signatures are needed and dates of such..... you and others are so far removed from reality on this, that it is beyond reason....?????

Care

You are really reaching trying to validate that the birth certificate is legit. It is not. It has been found to be a forgery. Fukino goofed and stated it was half typed and half handwritten. What Obama released was not. Half typed and half handwritten means 50% of it was written and 50% was typed. That is a huge inconsistancy. What Gov Albercrombie stated that he found was a written notation of his birth. That is a huge inconsistancy. The computer science experts did forensics and found it to be created in a computer. They are precise in their findings. This investigation was done by professionals in their fields, highly competent and highly regarded. They found that you could move the stamp around on it. You can't do that on a regular scan of a single document. These investigators invested 2,200 hours in 6 long months of trying to validate it. Also you haven't been able to explain why his postal stamp was different on his selective service card compared to all others that were issued from the Hawaii Post Office where his was allegedly issued. The president needs to release the original microfilm of his original records.
oops, it was you that responded and not full auto....sorry about that...

Mud....why do you think that Fukimo would lie about obama's birth certificate?

How do you even propose mrs obama got obama's birth certificate forged when he was born and what would obama's mother's intentions to do such come from?

Why did the newspaper's Health Department section of the papers make the announcement of the birth of obama back in 1961?

How did mrs obama get her son back in to the country from Kenya without any government travel record of doing such?

Where is the visa information on mrs obama being in Kenya at the time of his birth?

where are the Airline records of mrs obama traveling back to the usa with baby on board?

Where is the legitimate legal document showing the birth of obama in kenya?

why would the hospital Obama was born in lie?

Okay...lets see some arrest warrants. Oh wait...the "very authoritative" county sheriff's department isn't that competent. Maybe he should look into the baggage being handled at Sky Harbor that consistently turns up missing. Too low-pub for him.

Yeah lets talk about denying women the right to contraception. Thats always a winner for the GOP.

Laws were broken and you think this is poison. How? Don't you want the laws upheld, especially coming out of the highest office of the land? This crisis is actually bigger than Watergate.

What grumps is trying so hard not to tell you is this:

Shut the fuck up you crazy assed lunatic. Nobody believes you. Nobody cares. The world has moved on and if you're lucky, they'll forget what a jack ass you've made of yourself.

Okay...lets see some arrest warrants.

The investigation is not over. You would have realized this if you have been paying attention.

Care

How do you even propose mrs obama got obama's birth certificate forged when he was born and what would obama's mother's intentions to do such come from?

Why did the newspaper's Health Department section of the papers make the announcement of the birth of obama back in 1961?

How did mrs obama get her son back in to the country from Kenya without any government travel record of doing such?

Where is the visa information on mrs obama being in Kenya at the time of his birth?

where are the Airline records of mrs obama traveling back to the usa with baby on board?

You obviously did not watch the press conference did you? Many of these answers are a explained. Here is the video of it. They mention Airline records. They mention the fact that newspaper birth announcements only mention that a birth took place, not where. Here. Please watch. It is well worth it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmWO18GTc8&feature=player_embedded]Cold Case Posse - Obama's Birth Certificate Investigation - Sheriff Joe Arpaio MCSO - YouTube[/ame]

You obviously did not watch the press conference did you? Many of these answers are a explained. Here is the video of it. They mention Airline records. They mention the fact that newspaper birth announcements only mention that a birth took place, not where. Here. Please watch. It is well worth it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmWO18GTc8&feature=player_embedded"]Cold Case Posse - Obama's Birth Certificate Investigation - Sheriff Joe Arpaio MCSO - YouTube[/ame]
i don't need to watch the tape, i'm sure you have watched it enough, so YOU tell me....answer my questions.

AND the newspaper ONLY LISTED BIRTHS for those children BORN in Hawaii.....got that yet? It was the dept of health, vital statistics announcements for the BIRTHS and Marriages that took place IN HAWAII.....NOT some other state or country.... my question is: Why don't you know that? What kind of REAL research have you done on your own? It's looking like NONE....

Disaster waiting to happen? Elaborate a little more.

He is referring to making the birth certificate an issue.
Since the Sheriff Department has confimed Obama's documents to be forged then yes, it is a huge issue, one that can't go ignored. This means a Constitutional Crisis. It means Obama has a identity problem.

holy shit.

this is Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

why is this guy not in jail :evil:

Okay...lets see some arrest warrants.

The investigation is not over. You would have realized this if you have been paying attention.

Yeah..wake me up when there are arrests made. Until then shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back