Computer Graphic Experts Used In Sheriff Joe's Investigation Of Obama Well Respected

Sorry bout that,

1. I know Obama hired some one who forged this document, so this is a conspiracy, and a cover up, its a safe bet some one in Chicago did the forgery.
2. This should be the end of Obama, and I predicted it over two years ago.
3. I just wonder if this proves to be his down fall, can we like pull his teeth too? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Uhm no. You are totally wrong in your post. The Maricopa Sheriff Department is the authoritative body in this investigation and their findings stand with merit. Your's does not. Their computer experts were properly vetted and their experts who examined the fraudulent document are expert witnesses. To say that this Sheriff's department is lying shows how desperate you are in wanting to smear them. These people who took 2,200 hours in over 6 months trying to validate the abstract are competent individuals and are highly regarded in the field of computer science. They are ethical. Now with that said, care to explain why Obama's Selective Service Card in the video is different than the other Selective Service Cards that came from the Hawaii Post Office, especially the U.S. Postal Date Stamp?

Wrong - You have no idea of the technical BS they feed you in those videos. I know exactly how they manipulated that document. They are flat out lying & that is why they were careful not to accuse anyone, investigate or publicly announce they were seeking anyone in an official capacity. Donald Trump would be all over this if they had a case. This Sheriff's department is screwing with your mind to get at Obama. They will never ever accuse Obama or anyone else or they will be in deep shit for fabricating & trumping up false charges.
I am sorry but you know nothing about OCR or anything in that capacity that the Maricopa investigators were privy to. You are not a expert in computer graphics or imaging compared to Ivan Zatkovich and Mara Zarebest and the others they used. Ivan is one of the best in the field of computer science. So good in fact that he is used as a expert witness in countless forgery and computer document forensic cases across the nation. He would never stoop to tarnish his image or his businesses reputation. To say you know more than a official law enforcement body with tons of resources available to them to detect forgeries on almost a daily basis exploits your blind arrogance and deceptiveness.

Ivan Zatkovich - Expert Witness

Where did I say I knew more than Zatkovich? :cuckoo:

I said I am in his field & I know he is lying. I have worked with Xerox in this exact field for 15 years. Xerox invented copying, laser printing, Adobe, PostScript, PDF (Portable Document Format) software used to create the long form birth certificate on display & the manipulation that these a-holes fabricated. We also develop charactor predictor, compression, OCR document optimization & layering. This is why they are not doing this in a official capacity. I also have enough experience to be an expert witness.

Uhm no. You are totally wrong in your post. The Maricopa Sheriff Department is the authoritative body in this investigation and their findings stand with merit. Your's does not. Their computer experts were properly vetted and their experts who examined the fraudulent document are expert witnesses. To say that this Sheriff's department is lying shows how desperate you are in wanting to smear them. These people who took 2,200 hours in over 6 months trying to validate the abstract are competent individuals and are highly regarded in the field of computer science. They are ethical. Now with that said, care to explain why Obama's Selective Service Card in the video is different than the other Selective Service Cards that came from the Hawaii Post Office, especially the U.S. Postal Date Stamp?

see what Im talking about how this guy is another disinfo agent troll that has penetrated this site and has to lie when he is defeated? thats how all these posters that have posted on this thread arguing with you all act in the 9/11 discussion as well..Ignore facts and evidence and post lies and mix in some lies with some truths.thats how they operate.
Thanks for commenting on my posts. I am well privy to the information of this investigation and know all the facts. Stay tuned. More information will be revealed in the coming days.
If you thank Rimjob for anything on this board than you either haven't looked at his posting history or you're a fucking idiot just like him. 90% of his posts are, "Someone farted in here". Research who you thank and you won't look like a fucking idiot.

Birth Certificate Explanation of so-called "Tampering"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho"]Birth Certificate Explanation of "Tampering"[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXdtQ2FU4Ww"]Birth Certicicate OCR/Optimize Creates Layers[/ame]

Last edited:
Everyone has really long explained excuses as responses.

I have a new idea....

How bout instead of justifying a nonsensical point of view we just call the op for what he is.........an idiot.

All of that was debunked by a competent authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa Sheriffs Department who ran tests on it with computer science experts who are legally qualified in a court of law as expert witnesses in determining document fraud.
They have the final say, not you.

The Maricopa Sheriffs Department....the FINAL say in document forgery. :lol:

All of that was debunked by a competent authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa Sheriffs Department who ran tests on it with computer science experts who are legally qualified in a court of law as expert witnesses in determining document fraud.

Factcheck disagrees:
FactCheck.org : Born in the U.S.A.

Does Obama "own" that organization also?

Factcheck disagrees:

That is the short form certificate. Birthers flat out reject that as proof. The long form is the topic of debate. While it is not possible to prove authenticity with an on-line PDF, I do know that the Sheriff's computer expert is lying about how it was created in 3D & was not from a 2D scan. There would be no ghost image on the background if it was a 3D document. At some point it was a flattened 2 layer document before optimization turned it back into a layered 3D document. Therefore it can't be proven that it did not originate from the 2D scanned document.

Factcheck disagrees:

That is the short form certificate. Birthers flat out reject that as proof. The long form is the topic of debate. While it is not possible to prove authenticity with an on-line PDF, I do know that the Sheriff's computer expert is lying about how it was created in 3D & was not from a 2D scan. There would be no ghost image on the background if it was a 3D document. At some point it was a flattened 2 layer document before optimization turned it back into a layered 3D document. Therefore it can't be proven that it did not originate from the 2D scanned document.
The Hawaii Department of Health, and analysis by snopes.com:
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

The Obama administration does not help things when they go to extraordinary lengths to keep the cost of $350 a bottle of wine secret. It SCREAMS HYPOCRISY after he campaigned on the promise of openness & transparency. If they feel they must hide $300 prices from the public, it makes one wonder what they won't lie about.
And the Hawaii Department of Health?

If the Hawaii state registrar Dr. Alvin Onaka would go onto the white-house website & look at the long form birth certificate & state that it is an accurate scan of the long form birth document that I certified on April 25, 2011 it would shut these birthers up. That probably won't happen because Obama loves to agitate the birthers.

This ain't over.

As for the newpaper article in the Honolulu paper announcing Obama's birth - in this day-and-age - not a difficult matter to fabricate something like that.

no... john woodman... ' "doctor" conspiracy goldcoin' and fogbow... lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back