Competition advertising on USMB?

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Banner ad just on my page:

imgad

Haven't you ever noticed the "MSNBC" ad on the right side of this board?

For this board to be considered "right leaning," I find it odd that that is the only news outlet ad on this website. The most liberal, moon bat, obama pompom beating, tingle up their leg, joke of a news station there is.

Last edited:

For this board to be considered "right leaning," I find it odd that that is the only news outlet ad on this website. The most liberal, moon bat, obama pompom beating, tingle up their leg, joke of a news station there is.

But the MSNBC ad is for news stories. The other one is for political discussion.

Is this board considered "Right Leaning?" Really?

I didn't get the memo, I thought it was about 50/50-with an equal amount of nutters on both sides.

Banner ad just on my page:

imgad

If you pony up as a contributor, the banner ads go away.
Well, until some doofus posts them..........:eusa_whistle:

But the ads can be unintentionally humorous sometimes, because of the google ad matrix.

Like when The Bass gets on one of his rants, the banner ads will be for gay black men. LOL.

Why would I want to miss out on those kind of jokes?

But the ads can be unintentionally humorous sometimes, because of the google ad matrix.

Like when The Bass gets on one of his rants, the banner ads will be for gay black men. LOL.

Why would I want to miss out on those kind of jokes?

If you click on them, more will come.

But the MSNBC ad is for news stories. The other one is for political discussion.
Containing their liberal bias of course.

Is this board considered "Right Leaning?" Really?

I didn't get the memo, I thought it was about 50/50-with an equal amount of nutters on both sides.
I've heard many a person here say this board was "right leaning" or "more conservative." Now... I don't know, you may be right. There has been an awful lot of new lefties show up in the last couple years.

Forum List

Back