Comparison of White Civilization with...???

There are plenty of stoves in Africa. And running water too, pissboy.
Wow!! Very impressive!

Shithole country

Appalachia-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg
Tell me about it:
photo_76570_landscape_650x433.jpg

Medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

51bghJDHmYL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like this

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

31296.jpg

mosque-of-cristo-de-la-luz-toledo-spain1.jpg

The truth is out there

All this knowledge was brought to Europe. Now I don't say this like the way you'd say it and other white supremacists try and spin it like "We did all this stuff. Now the rest of you should be grateful."

That's the white supremacist mindset way of thinking. This is not an ego boosting exercise for me. Because guess what ? I did not do it. I've never invented anything. I've never built any building and neither have you.

This is just an honest depiction of history.

Black ppl cleaned Europe up. Black ppl brought paper making to Europe via Spain by the Moors. This allowed the growth of libraries.

I don't what history books you've reading but the stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married. French kings died of lice.

People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times.

The Moors civilized Europe, There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

The Islamic Moors were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

Any scholar who knows the deal will tell you that.

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself. After all you yourself has admitted your ignorant about African history.

Well you can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects as "Afrocentrics" and say "We Wuz Kangz"

You can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British

You want to know why racism still exists? Look at your post. There. That's why. Here you are posting a ridiculous, discredited theory, that has no real evidential support.

Of course you are going to say I'm just racist for not believing your made up crap.

Listen... whatever dude. Just keep spouting off, and wondering why you have failed to succeed at changing the opinion of anyone anywhere in this world. It's always fun seeing people like you, act surprised that racism still exists, when you never see the cause is in your mirror.

No that's not why racism exists. What he posted does have real evidential support. What doesn't is the backwards African savage theory perpetuated by whites. That's where the racism comes in.
-------------------------------------------- they don't even have Water Wells IM2 . --- Why Water - Impact of the Global Water Crisis | charity: water --- We Americans and other WESTERNERS have to give them Water Wells IM2.

mia_2_blantyre_624.jpg

This is Blantyre in Malawi. They have stoves and water. You don't get to talk about a rural outpost in Africa and then claim that's how it is all of Africa. You could go to the Australian outback and find no stoves, wells and similar conditions.
-------------------------------------- And the buildings sure look WESTERN to me . When is it that you 'malawians' going to go to the Moon or Mars to take a look around IM2 .

There is no such thing as a western building. Just face the reality that your racist bs goes nowhere here.

government might have created the ghettos,, but its the people living in them that kept them that way,,,

well , at one time the ghettos were brand new and shiny and with everything working and no toilets or water pipes ripped out and sold for scrap .

and my point with Stoves and Water Wells is the reality that there are WESTERN Charities building and giving and teaching 'african' how to build them for themselves IM2 ,

You want to know why racism still exists? Look at your post. There. That's why. Here you are posting a ridiculous, discredited theory, that has no real evidential support.

Of course you are going to say I'm just racist for not believing your made up crap.

Listen... whatever dude. Just keep spouting off, and wondering why you have failed to succeed at changing the opinion of anyone anywhere in this world. It's always fun seeing people like you, act surprised that racism still exists, when you never see the cause is in your mirror.

No that's not why racism exists. What he posted does have real evidential support. What doesn't is the backwards African savage theory perpetuated by whites. That's where the racism comes in.
-------------------------------------------- they don't even have Water Wells IM2 . --- Why Water - Impact of the Global Water Crisis | charity: water --- We Americans and other WESTERNERS have to give them Water Wells IM2.

mia_2_blantyre_624.jpg

This is Blantyre in Malawi. They have stoves and water. You don't get to talk about a rural outpost in Africa and then claim that's how it is all of Africa. You could go to the Australian outback and find no stoves, wells and similar conditions.
-------------------------------------- And the buildings sure look WESTERN to me . When is it that you 'malawians' going to go to the Moon or Mars to take a look around IM2 .

There is no such thing as a western building. Just face the reality that your racist bs goes nowhere here.
----------------------------------- WESTERN Architecture as opposed to advanced 'african' architecture .

Which whites are wacist and how many
Explain

View attachment 285353

Nope.

Slavery ended 150 years ago. Whites are still racist.

Explain .

So what !some whites are racist ..you're a racist ..racism is not race exclusive

Ya know what might go well in your safe space

Trumpy bear
Becky I can picture you right now comBing his hair

View attachment 285354

ABC is reporting trumpy bear hates all eskimos

Your excuses and dodges are comical son. You call me a racist for pointing out racism. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Calling someone a saltine is racist.
------------------------------------------------------ yeah probably is eh ?? Course anti white wacism is like MUSIC to my ears Miz .
He claims he has never said anything racist

Nope.

Slavery ended 150 years ago. Whites are still racist.

Explain .

So what !some whites are racist ..you're a racist ..racism is not race exclusive

Ya know what might go well in your safe space

Trumpy bear
Becky I can picture you right now comBing his hair

View attachment 285354

ABC is reporting trumpy bear hates all eskimos

Your excuses and dodges are comical son. You call me a racist for pointing out racism. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Calling someone a saltine is racist.
------------------------------------------------------ yeah probably is eh ?? Course anti white wacism is like MUSIC to my ears Miz .
He claims he has never said anything racist
------------------------------ as an 'african' he can't say anything racist as he is special . [he thinks] Course I don't care about racism as I think that calling racist and racism is simply trying tp stifle Freedom of Speech .

Pissboy is the classic excuse ridden white racist.

Medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

51bghJDHmYL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like this

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

31296.jpg

mosque-of-cristo-de-la-luz-toledo-spain1.jpg

The truth is out there

All this knowledge was brought to Europe. Now I don't say this like the way you'd say it and other white supremacists try and spin it like "We did all this stuff. Now the rest of you should be grateful."

That's the white supremacist mindset way of thinking. This is not an ego boosting exercise for me. Because guess what ? I did not do it. I've never invented anything. I've never built any building and neither have you.

This is just an honest depiction of history.

Black ppl cleaned Europe up. Black ppl brought paper making to Europe via Spain by the Moors. This allowed the growth of libraries.

I don't what history books you've reading but the stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married. French kings died of lice.

People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times.

The Moors civilized Europe, There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

The Islamic Moors were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

Any scholar who knows the deal will tell you that.

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself. After all you yourself has admitted your ignorant about African history.

Well you can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects as "Afrocentrics" and say "We Wuz Kangz"

You can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British

mia_2_blantyre_624.jpg

No such thing as a western building. Whites got all that knowledge from Africa. Cicero even said europeans were too dumb to even be good slaves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

mia_2_blantyre_624.jpg

----------------------------------- WESTERN Architecture as opposed to advanced 'african' architecture .
Western architecture is only digging out caves. Everything else is learned from other cultures.

----------------------------------------- all anyone needs do is look at the WESTERN World and compare it to 'africa' .
THERE YOU GO Ace , Compare 'africa to the USA or most anywhere in Europe or the WESTERN World Ace .

We are doing that. Your 70 year old jim crow baby ass thinks all of Africa is the Serengeti. But Africa has cities and they look like this:

Lagos-Lagoon_View-Hotels.ng_.jpg

Lagos, Nigeria -21 million people .

th

New York City- 8.2 million

----------------------------------------- all anyone needs do is look at the WESTERN World and compare it to 'africa' .
THERE YOU GO Ace , Compare 'africa to the USA or most anywhere in Europe or the WESTERN World Ace .
I have compared Africa to the US and other parts of the world. What I have found is that white people would still be in caves if not for Africans. Africans created civilization. Not much that late to civilization europeans can do to change that fact. It does explain why whites have problems with it. It embarrasses them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We are doing that. Your 70 year old jim crow baby ass thinks all of Africa is the Serengeti. But Africa has cities and they look like this:

Lagos-Lagoon_View-Hotels.ng_.jpg

Lagos, Nigeria -21 million people .

th

New York City- 8.2 million
Their tiny white brains cant take it. They were fed a lie to make themselves feel better so its either ignore the facts or deal with reality.

government might have created the ghettos,, but its the people living in them that kept them that way,,,

Yup.

1327902514.jpg

Forum List

Back