Comparison of White Civilization with...???

Pissboy is the classic excuse ridden white racist.
----------------------------------------- all anyone needs do is look at the WESTERN World and compare it to 'africa' .
Yep.

nairobi-skyline.jpg

Nairobi Kenya -4 million

1200px-Berlin_Skyline_Fernsehturm_02.jpg

Berlin, Germany 3.7 million.

"all anyone needs do is look at the WESTERN World and compare it to 'africa'"

and my point with Stoves and Water Wells is the reality that there are WESTERN Charities building and giving and teaching 'african' how to build them for themselves IM2 ,
And my point is that you're wrong. And I can and have proven it.

No that's not why racism exists. What he posted does have real evidential support. What doesn't is the backwards African savage theory perpetuated by whites. That's where the racism comes in.
-------------------------------------------- they don't even have Water Wells IM2 . --- Why Water - Impact of the Global Water Crisis | charity: water --- We Americans and other WESTERNERS have to give them Water Wells IM2.

mia_2_blantyre_624.jpg

This is Blantyre in Malawi. They have stoves and water. You don't get to talk about a rural outpost in Africa and then claim that's how it is all of Africa. You could go to the Australian outback and find no stoves, wells and similar conditions.
-------------------------------------- And the buildings sure look WESTERN to me . When is it that you 'malawians' going to go to the Moon or Mars to take a look around IM2 .

There is no such thing as a western building. Just face the reality that your racist bs goes nowhere here.
----------------------------------- WESTERN Architecture as opposed to advanced 'african' architecture .

maxresdefault.jpg

Khartoum,+Sudan+3.jpg

Facade-5.jpg

African architecture.

----------------------------------------- all anyone needs do is look at the WESTERN World and compare it to 'africa' .
THERE YOU GO Ace , Compare 'africa to the USA or most anywhere in Europe or the WESTERN World Ace .
Hey Piz. Did you know that while europeans were killing white women trying to give them c-sections, African people in what is now Western Uganda had already perfected the surgery?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
THERE YOU GO Ace , Compare 'africa to the USA or most anywhere in Europe or the WESTERN World Ace .
Hey Piz. Did you know that while europeans were killing white women trying to give them c-sections, African people in what is now Western Uganda had already perfected the surgery?

I'd like to read a source on that.

He doesn't know that. He still thinks africans didn't know what clothes were when the white man came because Africans barely wore clothing in 100 degree heat back before air conditioning.

Why do you white boys find it so difficult to believe such things while you give yourself credit for everything and expect that not to be questioned?

No you wouldnt. What you would like to do is make up an excuse why it couldnt be true. Did you know that Africans invented carbonized steel roughly 2 centuries to 14oo years (depending on who you ask) before europeans did?

He doesn't know that. He still thinks africans didn't know what clothes were when the white man came because Africans barely wore clothing in 100 degree heat back before air conditioning.
White people are ashamed of their bodies. Thats why they place so much importance on clothes.

No you wouldnt. What you would like to do is make up an excuse why it couldnt be true. Did you know that Africans invented carbonized steel roughly 2 centuries to 14oo years (depending on who you ask) before europeans did?

Fine I'll just google it myself.

Robert W. Felkin That should help you out. Hes the white boy that witnessed it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's right. We know here that one thing white racists have mastered is the art of making excuses.

White people are ashamed of their bodies. Thats why they place so much importance on clothes.
That seems to be an American problem. Spain and Greece don't seem to worry about that. But it is kinda cold in parts of Europe during winter.

Why do you white boys find it so difficult to believe such things while you give yourself credit for everything and expect that not to be questioned?
I had a white boy tell me to stop using Edisons light bulbs and I told him that I never used those. I used the ones Lewis Latimer made available for the general public.

I had a white boy tell me to stop using Edisons light bulbs and I told him that I never used those. I used the ones Lewis Latimer made available for the general public.
OOPS! Did you tell him to thank blacks for making it so that we don't have millions of traffic deaths at intersections? Or for refrigerators?

That's right. We know here that one thing white racists have mastered is the art of making excuses.
Together like brothers, we can bring the white era down. And bring in a new one.

Together like brothers, we can bring the white era down. And bring in a new one.
We don't have to bring down any era. We include all equally and make it the peoples era.

Thanks. And yeah as expected it's a big nothingburger. Nothing proving your claim other than a firsthand account from a highly suspect figure, a flim flam artist and a member of 19th century new age cult Golden Dawn.

Thanks. And yeah as expected it's a big nothingburger. Nothing proving your claim other than a firsthand account from a highly suspect figure, a flim flam artist and a member of 19th century new age cult Golden Dawn.
Did you know the Dogon of west Africa were charting a star that was not visible to the naked eye long before white people knew it existed?

Did you know that you are using a calendar derived from the Kemetic calendar in Africa?

Forum List

Back