Comparison of White Civilization with...???

I'd like to read a source on that.
No you wouldnt. What you would like to do is make up an excuse why it couldnt be true. Did you know that Africans invented carbonized steel roughly 2 centuries to 14oo years (depending on who you ask) before europeans did?

Fine I'll just google it myself.

Robert W. Felkin That should help you out. Hes the white boy that witnessed it.

Thanks. And yeah as expected it's a big nothingburger. Nothing proving your claim other than a firsthand account from a highly suspect figure, a flim flam artist and a member of 19th century new age cult Golden Dawn.
Did you know the Dogon of west Africa were charting a star that was not visible to the naked eye long before white people knew it existed?

I haven't heard about that one. Sounds like Ancient Aliens or Alex Jones shit to me. How would they know it even existed if not by magic? I don't believe in magic, btw.

No you wouldnt. What you would like to do is make up an excuse why it couldnt be true. Did you know that Africans invented carbonized steel roughly 2 centuries to 14oo years (depending on who you ask) before europeans did?

Thanks. And yeah as expected it's a big nothingburger. Nothing proving your claim other than a firsthand account from a highly suspect figure, a flim flam artist and a member of 19th century new age cult Golden Dawn.
Did you know the Dogon of west Africa were charting a star that was not visible to the naked eye long before white people knew it existed?

I haven't heard about that one. Sounds like Ancient Aliens or Alex Jones shit to me. How would they know it even existed if not by magic? I don't believe in magic, btw.
I'm not concerned with what you believe. I was just asking if you knew that fact. Did you know that white people are the only people that never had their own script?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hey Piz. Did you know that while europeans were killing white women trying to give them c-sections, African people in what is now Western Uganda had already perfected the surgery?

And the expected excuse was posted.

The alex jones is your belief that white people discovered everything.

White people couldnt believe it. The best excuse they came up with is that someone must have told them about it previously so they pretended that it was part of their folklore when the researchers asked them about it.

Alex Jones thinks lizard people in human disguise invented everything

Pretty sure Alex Jones is white. White people make up all kinds of excuses about who invented what if there is proof a white person didnt do it.

• Thanks

Alex Jones is white.

I'm not concerned with what you believe. I was just asking if you knew that fact. Did you know that white people are the only people that never had their own script?

What do you mean, script? Writing? Ancient Europeans had writing..

What do you mean, script? Writing? Ancient Europeans had writing..
Not before they learned from the Romans who learned from the Greeks who learned from Kemet. Hell the leaders of europe claimed math was the "work of the devil"

• Thanks
  • Thanks

This dogshit article is a perfect example of the anti-white racism that the media brainwashes people with. On what planet did white people claim to have invented cornrow hairstyles or Yoga?
Planet earth. Everyone of those claims were made by the white media.

Prove it. Find one "white media" source claiming whites invented Yoga.

Hey Piz. Did you know that while europeans were killing white women trying to give them c-sections, African people in what is now Western Uganda had already perfected the surgery?

That's right. We know here that one thing white racists have mastered is the art of making excuses.
Together like brothers, we can bring the white era down. And bring in a new one.
We don't have to bring down any era. We include all equally and make it the peoples era.
That means that the best and brightest have to "show us what you got". Believe me, having people say that to you is a mutha ph uka. Especially when a percentage of them do not gots anything themselves. Being "qualified" is not the same as being the best. Although there are people of all backgrounds that are part of it. Its just that there are many in that group employed that produce not much of anything but title.

This dogshit article is a perfect example of the anti-white racism that the media brainwashes people with. On what planet did white people claim to have invented cornrow hairstyles or Yoga?

I long ago stopped trying to prove things to white people. Like I told you before I couldnt care less about what you believe. Youre white so its hard for you to face facts.

I long ago stopped trying to prove things to white people. Like I told you before I couldnt care less about what you believe. Youre white so its hard for you to face facts.

In other words you just make stuff up and can't prove any of the idiotic bullshit you say.

In other words you just make stuff up and can't prove any of the idiotic bullshit you say.
Only white people do that. Thats why you guys claim Jesus and Egyptians were white. :rolleyes:

Only white people do that.

Should white women be allowed to do yoga?

Only white people do that.

Should white women be allowed to do yoga?
There is no law against doing yoga, Why are you asking such a dumb question?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back