Comparative Religion

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
A major difference between Judaism, Christianity & Islam is that Judaism & Christianity have much advanced in intelligence & ethics from their roots whereas Islam has retreated backwards in intelligence & ethics. Who among us does not admire the wisdom & good works of great Muslim thinkers of theology & reason like the Mutazilites, Avicenna & Averroes? Even the renowned Jewish philosopher Maimonides credits them for their brilliant minds, good deeds & worldly influence.

And today we have the minds of Palestinians to replace them.

Not just convert. In all cases of stolen Muslim lands it was convert, leave or be killed. And all three scenarios prevailed against the indigenous populations of these lands.

The Muslim religion doesn't impress me. They forced people to convert. Judaism never did that.:eusa_hand:

Not all Muslims are world terrorists. However the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. And they call it "Peaceful Islam." Is there ANYONE who disagrees?

MJB the romans called their rule PAX ROMANA they managed to keep peace by crucifying the non peaceful ----by the tens of thousands. Islam keeps the peace with shariah -------same thing The Romans enslaved the greeks and-----the people of the area now called the Balkans-------and they even went to the British Isles to PROVIDE PEACE. Similarly the arabs went to various parts of the world to offer PEACE you are simply playing "HARD TO PLEASE" you don't know how to appreciate ----peace

LOL! I wonder if the few remaining Zoroastrians appreciate all the peace the Muslims gave to them when they conquered Persia?

MJB the romans called their rule PAX ROMANA they managed to keep peace by crucifying the non peaceful ----by the tens of thousands. Islam keeps the peace with shariah -------same thing The Romans enslaved the greeks and-----the people of the area now called the Balkans-------and they even went to the British Isles to PROVIDE PEACE. Similarly the arabs went to various parts of the world to offer PEACE you are simply playing "HARD TO PLEASE" you don't know how to appreciate ----peace

LOL! I wonder if the few remaining Zoroastrians appreciate all the peace the Muslims gave to them when they conquered Persia?

The zoroastrians ended up in Mumbai with the jews of india Is that not interesting?
They got another dose of the peace of islam fairly recently. I am not sure but I think that now there are more zoroastrians outside of Iran than inside its a tiny group

You are correct. In fact there are far more Persian Zoroastrians now living in India who fled from the Muslim persecution than there are remaining in their native homeland. Approx. 100,000 Parsis in India to approx. 30,000 still living in Iran. The remainder of their people scattered throughout the rest of the world. Now less than 150,000 Zoroastrians left on the face of the earth from a faith of several million after the followers of peaceful Islam conquered Persia & forced them to convert, leave or be killed.

Gosh I wonder what the Bahais in Iran have to say about peaceful Islam today?

The zoroastrians ended up in Mumbai with the jews of india Is that not interesting?
They got another dose of the peace of islam fairly recently. I am not sure but I think that now there are more zoroastrians outside of Iran than inside its a tiny group

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine that preceded it.[2]

"The term nakba also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians December 1947 to January 1949, and is synonymous in that sense with what is known to Israelis as the War of Independence (Hebrew: מלחמת העצמאות or מלחמת הקוממיות*, Milkhemet Ha'atzma'ut, a term which covers those two events."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe there is something intrinsic within the dominant economic system on this planet that finds more value in WAR than in PEACE?

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine that preceded it.[2]

"The term nakba also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians December 1947 to January 1949, and is synonymous in that sense with what is known to Israelis as the War of Independence (Hebrew: מלחמת העצמאות or מלחמת הקוממיות*, Milkhemet Ha'atzma'ut, a term which covers those two events."

Maybe there is something intrinsic within the dominant economic system on this planet that finds more value in WAR than in PEACE?

what is the "DOMINANT ECONOMIC SYSTEM"?---------did the Vikings have the DOMINANT ECONOMIC SYSTEM during the time of CONAN THE BARBARIAN? The Japanese were historically into war-------they grew rice Muhummad conducted wars all of his life-----his orgin was a community known for being caravan robbers was caravan robbery the dominant economic system of his time and place? the west east, east west trade business was the economic system--------it does seem logical that robbing the caravans was a significant aspect of the economy there are native island populations in the south pacific who have a thing for SHELLS and use them in trade------

Yes. Isn't it just awful George what the surrounding Arab countries did to the Palestinians during these wars?

Yes it is, Marg, but that doesn't excuse Lord Balfour and the UN.

I think it's a shame that so many "Palestinians" were forced by Arab/moslem armies back in 1948 to get their arses out of the way so that the hoped-for Jew genocide could begin.

And still, the "Palestinians" don't have the right of return to their homelands in Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

Yep, so true. What their own Arab brotjhers did to the Palestinians is unforgivable. And to make matters even worse, just look what Israel now does to the Palestinians. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians remain in Israel. And then those damn Zionists just can't seem to understand why the Palestinians thank Israel with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

I think it's a shame that so many "Palestinians" were forced by Arab/moslem armies back in 1948 to get their arses out of the way so that the hoped-for Jew genocide could begin.

And still, the "Palestinians" don't have the right of return to their homelands in Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

Yep, so true. What their own Arab brotjhers did to the Palestinians is unforgivable. And to make matters even worse, just look what Israel now does to the Palestinians. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians remain in Israel. And then those damn Zionists just can't seem to understand why the Palestinians thank Israel with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

If you folks think it legitimate that arabs should be allowed to go back to their homelands in Jordan, Egypt and Syria, then why is it not legitimate for those arabs (there must be at least SOME) who came from the land now occupied by Israel to go back there? You should be more consistent in your reasoning lest your Jewish Supremacist clothing start to show.

The Muslim religion doesn't impress me. They forced people to convert. Judaism never did that.:eusa_hand:

I'm sure the Galileans Samaritans and Idumaens will agree with you.

If you're going to lie, don't make it that easy to show you're talking crap.

Come to think of it, the Spanish Inquisition may have done a bit of forced conversion as well.
Just to show the Christians have done their bit.

If you folks think it legitimate that arabs should be allowed to go back to their homelands in Jordan, Egypt and Syria, then why is it not legitimate for those arabs (there must be at least SOME) who came from the land now occupied by Israel to go back there? You should be more consistent in your reasoning lest your Jewish Supremacist clothing start to show.

The resolution of the conflict was SEPARATION ----in order to keep the battling parties apart and avoid bloodshed There is nothing inconsistent about it Such resolutions take have taken place around the world many times and are likely to occur even more frequently now that there are people in the world clamouring to enact the vile oppressive shariah laws in countries with christian and hindu and buddhist minorities I have heard that there is a move on to protect the ALAWITES of syria with a separation state. I am all for separations when they are needed. All decent people of the world welcomed the formatin of the "SOUTH SUDAN" ---------of course I understand you will miss the rape and murder and enslavment thing Do you insist upon a right of return for all of the nations thrown out of arabia?

The resolution of the conflict was SEPARATION ----in order to keep the battling parties apart and avoid bloodshed There is nothing inconsistent about it Such resolutions take have taken place around the world many times and are likely to occur even more frequently now that there are people in the world clamouring to enact the vile oppressive shariah laws in countries with christian and hindu and buddhist minorities I have heard that there is a move on to protect the ALAWITES of syria with a separation state. I am all for separations when they are needed. All decent people of the world welcomed the formatin of the "SOUTH SUDAN" ---------of course I understand you will miss the rape and murder and enslavment thing Do you insist upon a right of return for all of the nations thrown out of arabia?

You're comparing Israel to barbaric sandtrap societies that don't have an ounce of decency? Hmmm.

Forum List

Back