Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

Nah, he never told anyone to riot. Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean it rises to aid and comfort. I guess well.see though. Hopefully doj won't be too long with this and we can have a result.
"fight like hell..."

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard".
It's almost as if the hillbilly insurrectionists listened to the rest of the speech and saw right through the doublespeak. Just as the rest of the world who isn't embarrassing themseles on a messag board to shield the orange slob did.

And yet the rioters themselves say he did.

You better hope Trump has lawyers that aren't Trump U graduates. Because this defense is pathetic.
When they can produce evidence that he told them to attack, we can talk about it. Supposed messages in code and imagined dog whistles don't count.

When they can produce evidence that he told them to attack, we can talk about it.
They already have. Please try to follow the thread topic. The comments by judges in this regard have bee quoted.

You cultists seem to live in a bubble where Trump's only legal exposure is a single charge of causing ariot with one single speech. This isn't how it's going to play out in court.

It's almost as if the hillbilly insurrectionists listened to the rest of the speech and saw right through the doublespeak. Just as the rest of the world who isn't embarrassing themseles on a messag board to shield the orange slob did.
Except that the riot started before the end of the speech. Kinda hard to make that connection.

They already have. Please try to follow the thread topic. The comments by judges in this regard have bee quoted.

You cultists seem to live in a bubble where Trump's only legal exposure is a single charge of causing ariot with one single speech. This isn't how it's going to play out in court.
They're going to have to do better than a few vague references to fighting a political battle to make the case that he was ordering them to physically take up arms.

Except that the riot started before the end of the speech.
Yes, as it turns out, Trump had been riling them up for quite a while. Then the true breach occurred when the ellipse crowd made it to the Capitol. Thanks, but I am fairly certain you are in possession of fewer facts than me and I don't need to be reminded of any of them.

You folks know, I am not a Trump supporter, not a party member and have stated my Independent status many times. That said, what is this action other than partisan bullsh#t? While quite aware, it has become tradition for a candidate before an election, but this crap is about him not doing it before the 2016 election and whether I liked or you liked it or not, he was elected, anyway. That was then. This is now. I am aware, the Supreme Court the Supreme Court ordered that he release the information to Congressional scrutiny. I am good with that, but they never said release it to the public, that I am aware of. This is just a spitefull, partisan action and I tend to think, public release at this point is an undue release, an invasion of privacy (even if he's an asshole) and possibly illegal. My representative is on that committee and voted against. Barring him not doing something stupid (which he doesn't have much history of) I shall vote for him again, next time he runs.

It's a bullshit witch hunt just like every other endeavor these political whores have manifested in a desperate attempt to reduce his power.

Like him, love him or loathe him, no one can objectively conclude that he deserved the harassment he has received from the entire federal governing class. The didn't just do it because he is outside their social circle either, or they would have destroyed that meat puppet faggot obozo in 2008 for Hitlary.

They did this because Trump undermined them. He stopped much of the regressive agenda and he will never be forgiven. He is being made an example of as well so that some other uppity rich clown might think twice about trying to interfere with their nefarious collectivist global government agenda.

Except that the riot started before the end of the speech. Kinda hard to make that connection.
Bed wetters like that are incapable of using logic. They're utterly stumped by the question of: "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" If you really want to baffle a bed wetting liberal and get a good laugh buy them give them one of these....
1672336168016.png

"fight like hell..."
......really? Surely you know figurative language when you hear it. Do we really need to pull up all the video of various people from both the left and the right saying we "need to fight.."...and not one of them actually meant it literally..

And yet the rioters themselves say he did.

You better hope Trump has lawyers that aren't Trump U graduates. Because this defense is pathetic.
So? Who cares what some rioters said, show us the clips of trump telling anyone to riot or attack the capitol.

I know.. I know..you don't want to play that game...where we actually look at what he said rather than what someone else claims he said..

About that...there are articles that say the riot began between 20 and 30 minutes before Trump ended his speech, so, it is likely that those people didn't even hear half of his speech....

Wait..a judge has video or audio evidence that Trump told people to attack the capitol? Please post this!

Yes, as it turns out, Trump had been riling them up for quite a while. Then the true breach occurred when the ellipse crowd made it to the Capitol. Thanks, but I am fairly certain you are in possession of fewer facts than me and I don't need to be reminded of any of them.
So..you are suggesting that language used by people can be attributed to the actions they take later? Is that your stance?

......really? Surely you know figurative language when you hear it. Do we really need to pull up all the video of various people from both the left and the right saying we "need to fight.."...and not one of them actually meant it literally..
Except the merry band of Qwatter fuckups went and did just that.

Forum List

Back