Commander (Finally) Removed From The White House

Get the dog some cocaine addiction treatment then rehab and he'll be as normal as Hunter in a few weeks. As long as he doesn't testify he should be ok.

I'm sort of surprised that this doesn't look like it's been discussed yet. (Unless one of the people that I have on ignore made a topic about it and I can't control that.) Anyways Joe here's a tip, if you can't even control your dog then you shouldn't try to control this country. Or at least think that you can.

Two bites and he should have been taken away from the Bidens

I'm sort of surprised that this doesn't look like it's been discussed yet. (Unless one of the people that I have on ignore made a topic about it and I can't control that.) Anyways Joe here's a tip, if you can't even control your dog then you shouldn't try to control this country. Or at least think that you can.

Did the dog finally kill one of the kids Joe was molesting?

40+ years

You think you have to be an expert to know that after he bit at least twelve people that there's an issue? Really? Come on.
There is a problem, no doubt. The issue is whether or not Biden is responsible. Was this an abused dog before Biden got him? What is the history of this dog? Does this dog have a trainer? Guess its easier to fuel your hatred of Biden instead of getting all the facts. Carry on.

There is a problem, no doubt. The issue is whether or not Biden is responsible. Was this an abused dog before Biden got him? What is the history of this dog? Does this dog have a trainer? Guess its easier to fuel your hatred of Biden instead of getting all the facts. Carry on.
Biden is the fucking owner. End of story. Bit 12 people. COme on. Take your lips off his genitals for just a moment and use some common sense.

Sorry the Bidens have no excuse since this is what the 3rd dog with issues. Biden has all the resources in the world to have his dogs properly trained. When the 1st GS had issue why would he get another dog of the same bread?
Is this the last dog for Biden? Where are the animal rights activist?
The problem isn't the dog, it's th Biden's. Th dogs have to pay for their incompetents

It is reprehensible to impose a vicious meat eater on an environment where innocent people need to be.

This is "Breaking News" for USMBcon? :laugh:

It's a recent story so yeah it is and how many times has this happened now?

That the dog probably has issues around strange people. Not necessarily the fault of the owner.
I can see your hatred is what makes you think it's Bidens fault.

Obviously it's Biden's fault. Just like when a child who isn't taught how to behave. The blame entirely is placed upon the parents.

Sorry the Bidens have no excuse since this is what the 3rd dog with issues. Biden has all the resources in the world to have his dogs properly trained. When the 1st GS had issue why would he get another dog of the same bread?
Is this the last dog for Biden? Where are the animal rights activist?

It's like I previously stated in this thread. If this was Trump he wouldn't be allowed to bring anymore dogs into the white house.

Did the dog finally kill one of the kids Joe was molesting?

I don't know but I think that Joe picked up on the way he sniffs people.

Well, he admitted to doing...something...to that poor dog in the shower.

Really? Or are you just being sarcastic?

On my list of things to care about today, this is number 1,202,234

A BP dog trainer (former neighbor) of mine says it could be due to the SS he's around.....Dogs can key on things like the SS being on the alert all the time and so the dog acts like that too till the point that it acts-out.

LOL.....He had a Belgian Malinois that was so high strung it was not a good working dog anymore but he kept it at home.

It got out of it's pen one day, came at a run towards me and I thought....That's it, I'm dead, but he just wanted company and hung around me all day. Every now and again I'd toss a stick of fire wood out in the yard and he would make splinters out of it.

Fast too, you could toss a nerf football as far as you could and most of the time the dog would be waiting for before it hit the ground to give it many "toothy kisses". ;)
It is because baby biter Biden abuses his animals. That is what makes them vicious. Biden would kick Commander in the head. He was known to drag Major around by his tail. Major was banished for biting too. Biden injured his leg chasing Major so he could pull his tail. Stop this evil man before he harms another animal.

It is because baby biter Biden abuses his animals. That is what makes them vicious. Biden would kick Commander in the head. He was known to drag Major around by his tail. Major was banished for biting too. Biden injured his leg chasing Major so he could pull his tail. Stop this evil man before he harms another animal.

Really? When did all of this happen?

That's what I suspected. I pray he meet Jesus soon

Forum List

Back