Coming Out as a Fag

Homosexuality is "abnormal" by definition, as only around 3-4% of the population is gay. However, if you believe the gay-leftist propaganda that is seeking (successfully) to normalize and politicize this abnormal behavior, you would believe that it is rampant. It is total bullshit for 3-4% of the population to dictate how the rest of us behave.
I notice you post quite a lot about homosexuality. Why the obsession?
Just commenting on the world around me.

I am straight. At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family.

I know that this goes against the grain - the whole "be who you are" bullshit. But there was a time when the family came first and your selfish needs and desires were secondary. Today there is what could be described as an epidemic of narcissism whereby individuals will damn everything that does not further their desired ends.

I don't think I would feel differently if I was a fag either. I'd keep that shit to myself and feel like I had a duty to do so. Even if I had to act on it I would feel a duty to protect my family. After all, I have no right to impose my views and lifestyle on anyone else. I'd keep the boy toys under wraps if I had any and just tell the family that they are neighbors or some shit. For me personally, I probably would not even act on a homo desire. I would just quietly bare that burden. Why? Because I love my family and I am not a selfish, drama queen, prick.
Interesting. Would you break up with the opposite sex love of your life because your parents, siblings, nieces and nephews didn't think she was appropriate for you? If she was a different religion or denomination and your family or church didn't approve?

I have a very good friend who is Hispanic and he it's dating a black woman. His parents don't approve. So is he being selfish by loving her?

Is the line only at being gay? Why pick such an arbitrary point at which to limit yourself?
Nothing arbitrary about it. I have screwed beaners with my family's knowledge. If you do not see the difference home homosexuality then that is your issue, dude, and I cannot help you with it, nor do I care to waste my time trying.
You didn't explain the difference. Why is one a line you won't cross but the other is?

Get a clue. You don't have to hide your personality but you might wake up to how insecure you're coming across.

I'm trying my best to understand what this thread is about. Is OP closet gay or repressed gay or what?
What the op is trying to say is that he would stay in the closet to appease his family and anybody that doesn't make that same choice is selfish.
To be honest I could never tell my guy friends, dad, brother or nephews if I was gay. I would just sneak around.
Of course you wouldn't. Part of the fag agenda is to divide and disrupt; to destroy the traditional family. That is pure leftist cancer - destruction of traditional institutions.
No it isn't. It would be horrible to tell all the men in my life I'm gay. Why? Because our society is homophobic.
I didn't have any trouble. Our society is becoming less and less homophobic as time goes by.

I'm trying my best to understand what this thread is about. Is OP closet gay or repressed gay or what?
What the op is trying to say is that he would stay in the closet to appease his family and anybody that doesn't make that same choice is selfish.
To be honest I could never tell my guy friends, dad, brother or nephews if I was gay. I would just sneak around.
Of course you wouldn't. Part of the fag agenda is to divide and disrupt; to destroy the traditional family. That is pure leftist cancer - destruction of traditional institutions.
No it isn't. It would be horrible to tell all the men in my life I'm gay. Why? Because our society is homophobic.
No, "homophobia" is a leftist construct to facilitate their agenda of destroying our institutions. It is not real. It is certainly not a phobia.
The term homophobia is not really accurate. But it is a real construct that people don't accept homosexuality. Look at your op. It's becoming more and more acceptable. There certainly is a phobia. It's often suffered by people who are indeed gay who think proximity to homosexuals will make them gay.

The term is used incorrectly Rio describe insecurities regarding homosexuals and homosexuality.

Homosexuality is "abnormal" by definition, as only around 3-4% of the population is gay. However, if you believe the gay-leftist propaganda that is seeking (successfully) to normalize and politicize this abnormal behavior, you would believe that it is rampant. It is total bullshit for 3-4% of the population to dictate how the rest of us behave.

Left-handedness is also "abnormal" by the same definition.

What is TRULY abnormal and perverted, however, is all the prurient attention you give to those who are doing you no harm, doing each other no harm, and who are no more truly "abnormal" than those who write with their left hand.

There is absolutely no reason for you to worry so much unless you are simply so fearful of attractions you might have that you find it necessary to obsess in this way.

For fuck sakes alive, Isis is rampaging through the Middle east lopping off people's heads, girls are mutilated daily by savages, kids are abused or go hungry, yet you would think the single most important issue in the world for some people involves what people decide to do in the bedroom.

"Left-handedness is also "abnormal" by the same definition."

Left-handedness is easily cured....just chop off their left hand thus forcing them to have to use their right hand :smoke:

This thread floated, turd-like, to the top just now and I forgot it was just a floater. Thought it was yet another thoughtful analysis of Romney's Rant.

I apologize to the OP for the error.

Hey don't forget Zack's SHOE thread....another possible sign? :popcorn:

That really means it's unusual. Abnormal in clinical terms means something else. 3-4% of the population isn't dictating how you behave. They aren't shoving anything in your face or siren your throat. You are just playing victim.

Perhaps you think playing victim will make people stop pursuing equality for homosexuals. I don't know. It won't work.

No, "homophobia" is a leftist construct to facilitate their agenda of destroying our institutions. It is not real. It is certainly not a phobia.
You don't like homophobe? How about homo oppress or homo hate?

I remember now Dhara. I said I guess you were not going to send me a pic of your boobs.
Then, you said you didn't think your wife would like that.
I thought you mean your WIFE wouldn't want you to send a pic of HER boobs, not yours.

I remember now Dhara. I said I guess you were not going to send me a pic of your boobs.
I thought you mean your WIFE wouldn't want you to send a pic of HER boobs, not yours.

Darling, you're getting obsessed with boobies :dev2:

I just wanna help celebrate Zack and ease all the pressure he has experienced recently

Just make the call dude!!!!>>>
ksfBw.gif

We support you in song and spirit Zack!!!

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Just commenting on the world around me.

"Just commenting on the world around me."

This explains it then, you're surrounded by homosexuals, thus, you're thinking of turning gay in order to fit into your environment :cool-45:

However, until you make decision, whenever you go out....if you ever drop anything, be careful when you bend over to pick it up, you never know who might be behind you :smoke:

I guess you are not going to show me yours then either? :(

I guess you are not going to show me yours then either? :(

Not tonight Josephine :lol: :itsok:

I am straight. At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family.

I know that this goes against the grain - the whole "be who you are" bullshit. But there was a time when the family came first and your selfish needs and desires were secondary. Today there is what could be described as an epidemic of narcissism whereby individuals will damn everything that does not further their desired ends.

I don't think I would feel differently if I was a fag either. I'd keep that shit to myself and feel like I had a duty to do so. Even if I had to act on it I would feel a duty to protect my family. After all, I have no right to impose my views and lifestyle on anyone else. I'd keep the boy toys under wraps if I had any and just tell the family that they are neighbors or some shit. For me personally, I probably would not even act on a homo desire. I would just quietly bare that burden. Why? Because I love my family and I am not a selfish, drama queen, prick.
You're clearly not a closeted bigot.

You're clearly not a closeted bigot.
You'd certainly know, would you? You leftist zombie chicken choker!

The term homophobia is not really accurate. But it is a real construct that people don't accept homosexuality. Look at your op. It's becoming more and more acceptable. There certainly is a phobia. It's often suffered by people who are indeed gay who think proximity to homosexuals will make them gay.

The term is used incorrectly Rio describe insecurities regarding homosexuals and homosexuality.
Slither away now, inevitable. You are starting to creep me out. I bet you spray on everything within a 10 ft. Radius of you.

That really means it's unusual. Abnormal in clinical terms means something else. 3-4% of the population isn't dictating how you behave. They aren't shoving anything in your face or siren your throat. You are just playing victim.

Perhaps you think playing victim will make people stop pursuing equality for homosexuals. I don't know. It won't work.
Jesus fucking Christ, this is ridiculous.

Slither away now, inevitable. You are starting to creep me out. I bet you spray on everything within a 10 ft. Radius of you.
Wow, sink to ad hominem when your argument fails.

There is a Socrates quote I'm thinking of.

Forum List

Back