Coming Out as a Fag

Homosexuality is "abnormal" by definition, as only around 3-4% of the population is gay. However, if you believe the gay-leftist propaganda that is seeking (successfully) to normalize and politicize this abnormal behavior, you would believe that it is rampant. It is total bullshit for 3-4% of the population to dictate how the rest of us behave.
That really means it's unusual. Abnormal in clinical terms means something else. 3-4% of the population isn't dictating how you behave. They aren't shoving anything in your face or siren your throat. You are just playing victim.

Perhaps you think playing victim will make people stop pursuing equality for homosexuals. I don't know. It won't work.
Jesus fucking Christ, this is ridiculous.
That's not an argument.

Of course you wouldn't. Part of the fag agenda is to divide and disrupt; to destroy the traditional family. That is pure leftist cancer - destruction of traditional institutions.
No it isn't. It would be horrible to tell all the men in my life I'm gay. Why? Because our society is homophobic.
No, "homophobia" is a leftist construct to facilitate their agenda of destroying our institutions. It is not real. It is certainly not a phobia.
The term homophobia is not really accurate. But it is a real construct that people don't accept homosexuality. Look at your op. It's becoming more and more acceptable. There certainly is a phobia. It's often suffered by people who are indeed gay who think proximity to homosexuals will make them gay.

The term is used incorrectly Rio describe insecurities regarding homosexuals and homosexuality.
Slither away now, inevitable. You are starting to creep me out. I bet you spray on everything within a 10 ft. Radius of you.
Wow, sink to ad hominem when your argument fails.

There is a Socrates quote I'm thinking of.
I am not arguing with you.

Homosexuality is "abnormal" by definition, as only around 3-4% of the population is gay. However, if you believe the gay-leftist propaganda that is seeking (successfully) to normalize and politicize this abnormal behavior, you would believe that it is rampant. It is total bullshit for 3-4% of the population to dictate how the rest of us behave.
That really means it's unusual. Abnormal in clinical terms means something else. 3-4% of the population isn't dictating how you behave. They aren't shoving anything in your face or siren your throat. You are just playing victim.

Perhaps you think playing victim will make people stop pursuing equality for homosexuals. I don't know. It won't work.
That's not an argument.
It is not intended as one.

Are you coming on to me?

No it isn't. It would be horrible to tell all the men in my life I'm gay. Why? Because our society is homophobic.
No, "homophobia" is a leftist construct to facilitate their agenda of destroying our institutions. It is not real. It is certainly not a phobia.
The term homophobia is not really accurate. But it is a real construct that people don't accept homosexuality. Look at your op. It's becoming more and more acceptable. There certainly is a phobia. It's often suffered by people who are indeed gay who think proximity to homosexuals will make them gay.

The term is used incorrectly Rio describe insecurities regarding homosexuals and homosexuality.
Slither away now, inevitable. You are starting to creep me out. I bet you spray on everything within a 10 ft. Radius of you.

Because you can't

That's not an argument.
It is not intended as one.

Are you coming on to me?
So why was my post ridiculous?

No I'm not coming onto you. You said you were straight right?

Chuck wouldn't put up with this at all. Not at all

-Geaux
--------

YouareaFag.gif

Because you can't
Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic. Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle. Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.

I am straight At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family.

I know that this goes against the grain - the whole "be who you are" bullshit. But there was a time when the family came first and your selfish needs and desires were secondary. Today there is what could be described as an epidemic of narcissism whereby individuals will damn everything that does not further their desired ends.

I don't think I would feel differently if I was a fag either. I'd keep that shit to myself and feel like I had a duty to do so. Even if I had to act on it I would feel a duty to protect my family. After all, I have no right to impose my views and lifestyle on anyone else. I'd keep the boy toys under wraps if I had any and just tell the family that they are neighbors or some shit. For me personally, I probably would not even act on a homo desire. I would just quietly bare that burden. Why? Because I love my family and I am not a selfish, drama queen, prick.
Once you have kids you are a prick to come out, but you dont have any obligation to your siblings or parents to live in any particular way. Screw 'em. Live your own life.

As you do have a wife and children, I guess you better keep it on the downlow.

Queers don't care about how their family feels about their choice. They put their sex lives first, that is all that matters. They forced it down everyones throats (no pun intended) without regard.

-Geaux

Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic.
I presented a logical argument. You dismissed it as ridiculous because you can't argue against it. Further your position is based solely on his your family would feel about you and not at all on logic.

Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle.
You said you were straight what would you know about it? What lifestyle are you talking about? Does your lifestyle center around sex is that why you think people who are homosexual center their lifestyles around sex?

You'd have to know the first thing of what you are talking about to be able to convince anybody but yourself or this more ignorant than you of anything

Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.
Well, I debated your position and all you did was claim nobody can. Just because you can't doesn't mean that nobody else can.

It's really easy. First try and formulate points counter to mine verses emotional outbursts and poorly thought out dismissals of arguments.

Perhaps you simply don't know the first thing about what you are talking about. Maybe that's why you are having difficulty applying logic to your argument.

Queers don't care about how their family feels about their choice. They put their sex lives first, that is all that matters. They forced it down everyones throats (no pun intended) without regard.

-Geaux
Show me how they force it down people's throats. I hear you phony little conservatives cry and wet your pants about this all the time but not one of you have explained how this occurs. I'm willing to bet you will just call me names or start preaching.

Really all that does is tell me that that accusation is a lie and that nobody should care when people start caterwalling about it.

-Geaux
Show me how they force it down people's throats. I hear you phony little conservatives cry and wet your pants about this all the time but not one of you have explained how this occurs. I'm willing to bet you will just call me names or start preaching.

Really all that does is tell me that that accusation is a lie and that nobody should care when people start caterwalling about it.

I can't show you because you're blind to the issue. Gays went about their lives just fine before the White House was the color of your sigs. I supported Bill Clintons 'Don't ask don't tell' policy. But I digress

Zach has concerns about how family would feel. Not putting himself first

-Geaux

I can't show you because you're blind to the issue.
Wow...that is the best way to win. Get people to not even bother supporting their position.

Gays went about their lives just fine before the White House was the color of your sigs. I supported Bill Clintons 'Don't ask don't tell' policy. But I digress
And?

When picking a spouse you should put your opinion first.

Wow...that is the best way to win. Get people to not even bother supporting their position.

Gays went about their lives just fine before the White House was the color of your sigs. I supported Bill Clintons 'Don't ask don't tell' policy. But I digress
And?

97% of this time, I would agree

-Geaux

And?

97% of this time, I would agree

-Geaux
That makes little to no sense.

Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic.
I presented a logical argument. You dismissed it as ridiculous because you can't argue against it. Further your position is based solely on his your family would feel about you and not at all on logic.

Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle.
You said you were straight what would you know about it? What lifestyle are you talking about? Does your lifestyle center around sex is that why you think people who are homosexual center their lifestyles around sex?

You'd have to know the first thing of what you are talking about to be able to convince anybody but yourself or this more ignorant than you of anything

Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.
Well, I debated your position and all you did was claim nobody can. Just because you can't doesn't mean that nobody else can.

It's really easy. First try and formulate points counter to mine verses emotional outbursts and poorly thought out dismissals of arguments.

Perhaps you simply don't know the first thing about what you are talking about. Maybe that's why you are having difficulty applying logic to your argument.
Total bullshit.

Because you can't
Listen, honey, your position is based on emotions, not logic. Believe me, there is no way in hell that I am going to convince you about anything to do with gay lifestyle. Debate and argument is inapplicable to this sort of thing.
Listen "honey"? He's your honey?

Because you can't
Why not? Put a wig on the little fucker, turn down the lights, have a few drinks....not in that order, and BAM!

Because you can't
Why not? Put a wig on the little fucker, turn down the lights, have a few drinks....not in that order, and BAM!
At last, you are satisfied....

Because you can't
At last, you are satisfied....
How about you: are you satisfied? I know you are a lesbian, which I am totally cool with. But what does that mean, exactly? Is it just a bunch of licking and scissoring or is there some penetration too?

Forum List

Back