Coming Out as a Fag

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I am straight. At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family.

I know that this goes against the grain - the whole "be who you are" bullshit. But there was a time when the family came first and your selfish needs and desires were secondary. Today there is what could be described as an epidemic of narcissism whereby individuals will damn everything that does not further their desired ends.

I don't think I would feel differently if I was a fag either. I'd keep that shit to myself and feel like I had a duty to do so. Even if I had to act on it I would feel a duty to protect my family. After all, I have no right to impose my views and lifestyle on anyone else. I'd keep the boy toys under wraps if I had any and just tell the family that they are neighbors or some shit. For me personally, I probably would not even act on a homo desire. I would just quietly bare that burden. Why? Because I love my family and I am not a selfish, drama queen, prick.

The OP totally fucking blows dudes. It's hard to tell his family with a throat full of cum. He says his "boy toy" is a neighbor. He lives next pillow to him.

See, is is not what I wanted this thread to become. I knew you immature assholes would guck it's up.

I mean, "fuck it up"

The issue here is not if I suck dick - I do not. The issue here is the subordination of the family to the individual and the scum bag leftists.

The issue here is not if I suck dick

I never said you suck dick. I just think you like the occasional cock in the pooper. You might prefer they pull out and blow the load on your face, but it's not the same as sucking dick.

I am straight. At least that is how it appears. I have never had any homo experiences nor have I wanted to. I have never slipped and "accidentally" fell down onto an erect cock, for example. I have been married and I have kids. I feel that I must say this because some of you assholes will waste a lot of time and space trying to make this seem like it is something it is not. Now, to the point.

I think that if I was a closeted faggot I would refrain from coming out. I know that it would absolutely devastate my family, especially siblings, nephews, nieces, parents, etc.., to find out that I was a homo. So, why hurt all of those people and fuck up vital familial relationships? I don't think that I would even act out on urges given that it would bring such shame down in the family..

Exactly- why take the risk that your family and church would completely reject you because of their bigotry?

I have a friend who has done exactly that- he has remained completely in the closet- knowing that if his family knew he was gay, he would lose them, and his church also.

Of course he does act out on his 'urges'- discreetly- far away from home.

Other friends of mine had families and churches that they could rely upon not to be judgemental assholes- and they came out.

Others had families that were such assholes already that they didn't give a damn what they thought.

The question is why all of this bothers you so much?
Why specifically do you use a word that is the equivelent of 'N*gger' or K*ke to describe homosexuals?

Forum List

Back