Comey & Mueller being sued for Communications between each other under FOIA

Comey is in no trouble at all.

McCabe may well get slapped or worse.
even mccabe....the inspector general report said, ''lack of Candor'' and did not say, lying before the FBI etc....

lack of candor is NOT the same crime as lying, and has not ever been prosecuted from all that I have read on it.... it's usually just reprimanding, or firing.... not a criminal charge....

if they did charge him, it would be a banana republic authoritarian move....for political purpose only...

I’m old. My memory isn’t what it used to be. My apologies.

It isnt memory loss. It is cognitive dissonance. It is the liberal always-about-to-win-just-you-wait.

I'll give you some advice. As a foreigner you only see America through the eyes of shallow celebrities you watch on TV. The elites are against Trump and they broadcast it to the world. But we live here and we see it differently and so we elected Trump. We ignored the rich and the elites and voted for ourselves. You cant grasp that because you dont live it.

Secondly...do remember that a number of said shallow celebrities swore to move to Canada. Well..whats the holdup? Not one has done so. What does that tell you?

Do you want to look at the list of Trump’s friends and business associates who have been convicted of crimes or are currently under indictment? You won’t even look at the stuff Dumb Donald has been charged with and settled, or the people he’s stiffed with his shady business practices, bankruptcies and business failures.

How about the list of Ronald Reagan’s staff, friends and associates who were indicted. Do you believe Reagan wasn’t personally involved?

But Ken Starr couldn’t find a single thing on the Clintons or on any of their staff and it wasn’t because he didn’t try.

I know people who do things that are illegal too. That doesn’t mean that I do stuff that's illegal.
You said Bill and Hillary were clean as a whistle. Now you seem to be saying something else.

So far I don't know any of Trump's friends or Business associates who have been convicted of crimes or are currently under indictment.

That’s because you refuse to open your eyes, pay attention or even follow the news. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

And you wonder why posters think you’re an idiot!

The only ones who refuse to see....who refuse to face the truth... is the Left ....and

It's a very sad spectacle to behold....it really is.

This is getting better by the minute. The sharks are smelling blood in the water.

Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for Comey-Mueller Communications - Judicial Watch

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Justice Department for all records of communications relating to former FBI Director James Comey’s providing memoranda of his conversations with President Trump to Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team. (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice(No. 1:18-cv-00932)).

So, how soon BEFORE Mueller was even appointed Special Counsel do you think Comey and Mueller were talking? I would bet that Mueller KNEW Comey was going to leak information 'in the hopes a Special Counsel would be appointed'.

For that matter, I would love to see communications between OBAMA / Lynch and Mueller dating back before Mueller was appointed. Obama already knew that Mueller could be counted on to be a 'good soldier', to ignore / hide certain crimes while going after others, as he had done during the Uranium One scandal.

Wonder when exactly the 'Secret Society' was formed - before Mueller was hired or after. It had to be before - probably at least during the election campaign, when Trump won the GOP nomination....

even mccabe....the inspector general report said, ''lack of Candor'' and did not say, lying before the FBI etc....

lack of candor is NOT the same crime as lying, and has not ever been prosecuted from all that I have read on it.... it's usually just reprimanding, or firing.... not a criminal charge....

if they did charge him, it would be a banana republic authoritarian move....for political purpose only...
McCabe actually is guilty of BOTH. He lied about the leaks and failed to divulge the truth - what he knew.

Now that he is about to be indicted he and his layer are singing like canaries. McCabe has called Comey a liar, says he can't be trusted, and his lawyer claimed Comey is being afforded too much credibility. Sorry, dude - you had your chance. When you were under oath you had 2 options: Tell the truth and be forthcoming OR plead the 5th.

Go to jail.
Go directly to jail.
Do NOT pass 'Go'.
Do NOT collect $200!

:p

McCabe actually is guilty of BOTH. He lied about the leaks and failed to divulge the truth - what he knew.

Now that he is about to be indicted he and his layer are singing like canaries. McCabe has called Comey a liar, says he can't be trusted, and his lawyer claimed Comey is being afforded too much credibility. Sorry, dude - you had your chance. When you were under oath you had 2 options: Tell the truth and be forthcoming OR plead the 5th.

Go to jail.
Go directly to jail.
Do NOT pass 'Go'.
Do NOT collect $200!

:p
HOGWASH.......

But if you want that standard, if the president ever had the balls to testify under oath, when he lies, lock him up.....

And Sessions who lied under oath, lock him up....

And Corey L, Steve Bannon, Eric Prince, Roger stone, hope hicks, for lack of candor, lock them up!

You want to play these political games? Have at it!

:beer:

Typical lie two posts above.

The truth is even worse! Mueller's top attorney attended Clinton's victory party.

Why anyone would think Mueller was anything but a criminal when looking at what he did with Whitey Bulger, Enron, and The Anthrax Issue where he put Innocent men in Jail, and helped Whitey Bulger kill off his competition and rise to the top of the Organized Food Chain, is beyond me.

People who hated Trump had to know Mueller and Comey were crooked especially when you look at The Uranium One Scandal and the previous things both men were involved in.

You can keep fibbing, TOT, but real Americans know you are not being factual and accurate.

Who are these real Americans you are talking about?

Illegal Aliens, Lifetime Couch Surfing Welfare Recipients? Felons? Homosexuals and Pedophiles? Hollywood Deviants living in Modern Day Sodom & Gommorah?

Fact: Donald Trump is NOT under Criminal Investigation.

Fact: James Comey is under Criminal Investigation
Fact: Andrew McCabe is under Criminal Investigation
Fact: Strozk is under Criminal Investigation
Fact: Ohr is under Criminal Investigation
Fact: Page is under Criminal Investigation
Fact: Brennan is under Criminal Investigation

Fact: Donald Trump is still president, and will be until 2024

It is far more likely The Original Tree is under criminal investigation than James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Strozk, Ohr, Page, or Brennan.

Fact

But if you want that standard, if the president ever had the balls to testify under oath, ...!

(...like Hillary did? Bwuhahaha....)

So you are seriously attacking the President's character - the President who has NOT lied under oath / to the FBI / to Congress as did McCabe, Comey, Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Koskinen, etc...- in defense of the man who has been proven top have done so?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA

can't wait to see the rightwing judicial watch FOIA suit for all the information Mueller has that is damaging trump.... oh wait....they'll never do that.... :rolleyes:

If your boy had any it would have been leaked over a year ago. Just sayin....

Forum List

Back