Comey "commits" two crimes

I will repeat. You don't know where the memo was sent so you can't say he did not report it.

We know Comey didn't leak the memo, so somebody leaked the memo, which means Comey gave it to somebody at the FBI or DOJ.

Or

2. You inform the persons who are in legal authority above you who can investigate and prosecute.

You omitted 3. You document it (write a memo) and inform persons who are in legal authority at the FBI below you, who can investigate and prosecute.
A subordinate can not investigate this.. He must go up the chain of command not down it.

:lol:

Now you're just making this up as you go along.

25 years of investigations.. Not hardly..

Let's take a comparative hypothetical situation, probably closer to your experience.

Let's say the Mayor of Smalltown USA hits some lean times, and decides to mug the Chief of Police in the City Hall parking lot.

Do you believe that the Chief is obligated to inform the Mayor that the Mayor committed a crime?

I'll repeat the answer I gave to theDoctorIsIn: You can't report a crime to yourself.

It's just like patent or copy-write protection, by sending a copy to yourself by registered mail.

No it isn't "It's just like patent or copy-write protection," moron. What part of "you are required to report it" means you don't have to report it?

Putting quotation marks around something doesn't make it a fact.

Writing a memo to yourself is not "documenting it.".

If the FBI director writes a memo, it becomes official government paperwork, and has to be retained, and if not "work product" , or "classified" is subject to FOIA.

Furthermore, where's the evidence that he informed anyone?

Face it: this talking point is thoroughly dead.
Comey didn't leak the memo. Which means somebody else saw it.

is that easy to become American President?

that's all it takes to dupe Americans?

Lord have Mercy on us........:eek-52:

--- said the Whole World, six months ago...

Da, dollink. Is that easy. But your Russian accent is showing.

said the Whole World, 8 years six months ago...

There I fixed it for you, you're welcome

GO home Comey!

GO home.

my God what an obnoxious creature .....

retire go away!

If we're supposed to believe Trump instructed Comey to end the investigation, then Comey committed two crimes.

First he failed to report this to the justice department. Second he committed perjury to Congress. Both serious offenses. What's amazing to me is, doesn't an FBI head know the fucking law? Geez, he was an administrator.

Or the "memo" is a bunch of BS. Either fabricated or out of context?

Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

A fraud of the highest order.

alex jones admits he's a fraud - Google Search

Or

2. You inform the persons who are in legal authority above you who can investigate and prosecute.

You omitted 3. You document it (write a memo) and inform persons who are in legal authority at the FBI below you, who can investigate and prosecute.
A subordinate can not investigate this.. He must go up the chain of command not down it.

Let's take a comparative hypothetical situation, probably closer to your experience.

Let's say the Mayor of Smalltown USA hits some lean times, and decides to mug the Chief of Police in the City Hall parking lot.

Do you believe that the Chief is obligated to inform the Mayor that the Mayor committed a crime?
Following standard police procedure, that investigation would be sent to the Sheriff's office out side of that agency. To keep investigative integrity. The same reason the DOJ should have been used.

No it isn't "It's just like patent or copy-write protection," moron. What part of "you are required to report it" means you don't have to report it?

Putting quotation marks around something doesn't make it a fact.

The statute doesn't dictate who within civil law enforcement you report it to. If Comey is mugged walking down the street, he reports it to the DC police, not the DOJ.

This is going to be so fun :) just remember Starr was hired to investigate white water and ended up geting bil clinton impeached with his scandal with Monica...

That cuts both ways dope. Right now the weight is on Trump's neck.

Following standard police procedure, that investigation would be sent to the Sheriff's office out side of that agency. To keep investigative integrity. The same reason the DOJ should have been used.

How is the DoJ "outside of that agency?

The FBI is the DoJ's investigative arm - and it reports directly to the subject of the investigation.

The DOJ is headed by a political operative. The FBI is supposed to be above partisan politics, so it would be the proper agency to investigate and then give it to the DOJ for prosecution..

GO home Comey!

GO home.

retire go away!

Go home, Skye.

No, really

Comey's ties to the Clinton Foundation and the conflicts of interests are too close not to raise red flags!

Even Comey's brother works for the Law Firm that handles Clinton foundation's taxes! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Fuck Comey!

FUCK HIM!

I will repeat. You don't know where the memo was sent so you can't say he did not report it.

We know Comey didn't leak the memo, so somebody leaked the memo, which means Comey gave it to somebody at the FBI or DOJ.
Comey stated, in congressional testimony, that he spoke about the event to several staff members. He never made a formal report.

GO home Comey!

GO home.

retire go away!

Go home, Skye.

No, really

Comey's ties to the Clinton Foundation and the conflicts of interests are too close not to raise red flags!

Even Comey's brother works for the Law Firm that handles Clinton foundation's taxes! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Fuck Comey!

FUCK HIM!

Yay!
:boobies:

oh look a snowflake! ^^^

sure YAY

yay back to you poor snowflake

Forum List

Back