Comey "commits" two crimes

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
If we're supposed to believe Trump instructed Comey to end the investigation, then Comey committed two crimes.

First he failed to report this to the justice department. Second he committed perjury to Congress. Both serious offenses. What's amazing to me is, doesn't an FBI head know the fucking law? Geez, he was an administrator.

Or the "memo" is a bunch of BS. Either fabricated or out of context?

Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

Infowars is a fake news site. Just an FYI.

Do you always trash the messenger when you can't refute the message?

Harry Reid says Comey ‘may have broken the law’ by disclosing new Clinton-related emails...

If we're supposed to believe Trump instructed Comey to end the investigation, then Comey committed two crimes.

First he failed to report this to the justice department. Second he committed perjury to Congress. Both serious offenses. What's amazing to me is, doesn't an FBI head know the fucking law? Geez, he was an administrator.

If you examine what Comey said, it was an answer to a hypothetical question regarding the JD shutting down an FBI investigation. There was no mention of Trump. Check the transcript of the hearing. Secondly, the Director is an agent of the FBI. He is under no obligation to report anything to the the JD other than a recommendation to prosecute when the investigation concludes. He is responsible for conducting the investigation which is on going. The JD is responsible for prosecuting.

If you examine what Comey said, it was an answer to a hypothetical question regarding the JD shutting down an FBI investigation. There was no mention of Trump. Check the transcript of the hearing. Secondly, the Director is an agent of the FBI. He is under no obligation to report anything to the the JD other than a recommendation to prosecute when the investigation concludes. He is responsible for conducting the investigation which is on going. The JD is responsible for prosecuting.
He is under no obligation to report anything to the the JD

WRONG! The law is the law and he is required to by the law.. Failing to report this at the time of incident (or shortly thereafter) is a crime. So he either perjured himself or he broke the law... Which is it?

This is going to be so fun :) just remember Starr was hired to investigate white water and ended up geting bil clinton impeached with his scandal with Monica...

How can anybody have any respect for Comey after what he has done in the Hillary Clinton investigation?

My God he is below scum! :mad:

How can anybody have any respect for Comey after what he has done in the Hillary Clinton investigation?

Only liberals would love someone who fucked them over..

Duh what am I saying democrats had blacks in chains and slaves and now vote for them.

Liberals are the weirdest fuckers on the planet.

Only liberals would love someone who fucked them over..

Duh what am I saying democrats had blacks in chains and slaves and now vote for them.

Liberals are the weirdest fuckers on the planet.

I agree with you bear513 .... liberals are the weirdest fuckers on earth....

so fuck them too :p

He is under no obligation to report anything to the the JD

WRONG! The law is the law and he is required to by the law.. Failing to report this at the time of incident (or shortly thereafter) is a crime. So he either perjured himself or he broke the law... Which is it?

The law is the law.

Do you actually know the law in question, or did you just hear someone on the radio tell you what the law is?

How bout paying a foreign intel agency to craft a dossier of lies.......

Last edited:

I heard that he told several FBI people, so we will see.

But seriously.... is not funny.... communist liberals are a danger to society

I can say so much more that we could do to them and teach those insects ....but I won't

I wont:eusa_silenced: :laugh:

Forum List

Back