Coloradomtnman's Pointless Political Poll

Bacon

• Total voters
Please vote in the poll then post your vote and political affiliation.

Bacon cooked until it's crunchy is gross and un-American; only commie pinkos eat crunchy bacon. Do you prefer well-done steak or pork chops? Do you take slices of smoked brisket and fry it until it's crunchy? No. So why do it with bacon? Move back to Siberia crunchy bacon eaters! You're not real Americas.

Same goes for crunchy peanut butter. Crunchy peanut butter is simply unfinished. Do you spread crunchy butter on your toast, biscuits, rolls? Then why would you eat crunchy peanut butter? It's nasty. Go back to Syria crunchy peanut butter eaters, where you belong!

I voted:

Mostly Crispy

I don't like peanut butter.

MMMMMMMM, carcinogens!

bacon.jpg

Will the moderators take this down for Trolling or does trolling offenses only count when it is conservatives.

Pineapple.

Crispy bacon with maple syrup on it, this is the best EVAH :smile:

Actually that's true, although I still like my pancakes dripping in egg yolk. Might make those tomorrow. :thup:

I kinda like 'em wif sausages though.

Most people I tell about crispy bacon with maple syrup, they're like WTF?

You mean you have the egg on the pancake? I have chocolate sauce on the pancakes :smoke:

Pineapple.

Crispy bacon with maple syrup on it, this is the best EVAH :smile:

Actually that's true, although I still like my pancakes dripping in egg yolk. Might make those tomorrow. :thup:

I kinda like 'em wif sausages though.

Most people I tell about crispy bacon with maple syrup, they're like WTF?

You mean you have the egg on the pancake? I have chocolate sauce on the pancakes :smoke:

Methinks you is a chocoholic.

Comrade, I enjoy not only extra crispy bacon, but I also enjoy the chunky peanut butter. Matter of fact, I enjoy the them both together on bread or especially in a tortilla. Mostly it's a leftover from my Stoner days, but I also enjoy the crunch of the bacon. It brings to mind the screams of the capitalist swine I'm chomping on. I even microwave the pork belly when I cook it.

Ewwww. Bacon and peanut butter together?! Sounds like gulag food. That's what you should call it: gulag sandwich/wrap.

Can't remember what I called it other then good. It's what I had cause I was broke. It's like eating bugs at first, but after you bite into it you realize it's the best snack evah! My daughter loves it. Except for the weed. She is not allowed to have that yet.

Hmmm...

Next time I make bacon, I'll try some peanut butter with it- just to see if you're on to something.

Forum List

Back