Coloradomtnman's Pointless Political Poll

Bacon

• Total voters

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
Please vote in the poll then post your vote and political affiliation.

Bacon cooked until it's crunchy is gross and un-American; only commie pinkos eat crunchy bacon. Do you prefer well-done steak or pork chops? Do you take slices of smoked brisket and fry it until it's crunchy? No. So why do it with bacon? Move back to Siberia crunchy bacon eaters! You're not real Americas.

Same goes for crunchy peanut butter. Crunchy peanut butter is simply unfinished. Do you spread crunchy butter on your toast, biscuits, rolls? Then why would you eat crunchy peanut butter? It's nasty. Go back to Syria crunchy peanut butter eaters, where you belong!

Bacon wrapped turkey

th

Bacon cooked until it's crunchy is gross and un-American; only commie pinkos eat crunchy bacon. Do you prefer well-done steak or pork chops? Do you take slices of smoked brisket and fry it until it's crunchy? No. So why do it with bacon? Move back to Siberia crunchy bacon eaters! You're not real Americas.

Same goes for crunchy peanut butter. Crunchy peanut butter is simply unfinished. Do you spread crunchy butter on your toast, biscuits, rolls? Then why would you eat crunchy peanut butter? It's nasty. Go back to Syria crunchy peanut butter eaters, where you belong!
I'm a liberal progressive democrat who loves crispy bacon and crunchy peanut butter. I bought smooth and it's not as good on Apple's.

And I put mustard on my bacon sandwiches

Comrade, I enjoy not only extra crispy bacon, but I also enjoy the chunky peanut butter. Matter of fact, I enjoy the them both together on bread or especially in a tortilla. Mostly it's a leftover from my Stoner days, but I also enjoy the crunch of the bacon. It brings to mind the screams of the capitalist swine I'm chomping on. I even microwave the pork belly when I cook it.

All salads needs bacon bits. Have you ever tried to make bacon bits with chewy bacon?

Ok, but mostly crispy bacon still works for salads. And the those fake bac-o-bits are disgusting.
They're not only disgusting, they are made of soy. Soy is toxic to humans.

:rofl: That was my favorite Whirled Nuts Daily story EVAH.

Men should not eat soy, except in very small doses like miso soup or soy or tamari sauce.

Comrade, I enjoy not only extra crispy bacon, but I also enjoy the chunky peanut butter. Matter of fact, I enjoy the them both together on bread or especially in a tortilla. Mostly it's a leftover from my Stoner days, but I also enjoy the crunch of the bacon. It brings to mind the screams of the capitalist swine I'm chomping on. I even microwave the pork belly when I cook it.

Ewwww. Bacon and peanut butter together?! Sounds like gulag food. That's what you should call it: gulag sandwich/wrap.

All salads needs bacon bits. Have you ever tried to make bacon bits with chewy bacon?

Ok, but mostly crispy bacon still works for salads. And the those fake bac-o-bits are disgusting.
They're not only disgusting, they are made of soy. Soy is toxic to humans.

:rofl: That was my favorite Whirled Nuts Daily story EVAH.

Men should not eat soy, except in very small doses like miso soup or soy or tamari sauce.
Fermented soy products like miso are ok because the fermation process destroys the toxins.

I'm a liberal progressive democrat who loves crispy bacon and crunchy peanut butter. I bought smooth and it's not as good on Apple's.

And I put mustard on my bacon sandwiches

Mustard and bacon sandwiches?! Man, you fuckin' can fuck the fuckin' fuck off, sealybobo !

Ewwww. Bacon and peanut butter together?! Sounds like gulag food. That's what you should call it: gulag sandwich/wrap.

Can't remember what I called it other then good. It's what I had cause I was broke. It's like eating bugs at first, but after you bite into it you realize it's the best snack evah! My daughter loves it. Except for the weed. She is not allowed to have that yet.

Forum List

Back