Colorado PP Shooter Meltdown: "I'm Guilty...I'm a Warrior For the Babies."

Interpol

Radical Centrist
Apr 14, 2012
U.S.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html

In court this afternoon, Robert Dear, the Planned Parenthood shooter, exclaimed, "I'm guilty. There will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Gosh, if we only knew the motive of this homegrown, Christian Conservative terrorist....

Nah, it must be he confused the place with the bank across the street. Yeah, that's it.

Darn that liberal media and their "agendas".

Why do lefties waste time trying to convince themselves that a lone gunman is a terrorist? Are they so caught up in hatred for their own Country that they think they need to deflect attention from muslem jihadists? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

You know, if you harangue enough people with your rants about abortion being murder, eventually you convince a few that it's true,
and then stopping the murderers becomes a righteous cause.

Why do lefties waste time trying to convince themselves that a lone gunman is a terrorist? Are they so caught up in hatred for their own Country that they think they need to deflect attention from muslem jihadists? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

Amuse us with your mathematical calculation of how many 'gunmen' must be in a group when a killing takes place for it to qualify as an act of terror?

Interesting to see though that you have now re-classified the Ft Hood massacre as 'workplace violence'.

On the basis of this radicalized Christian terrorist, I think we need to ban all Christians seeking refuge in America until we know what the hell is going on!

We need to confiscate their firearms arsenals, like the French are doing, and, oddly enough, the gun nuts over here are praising the French for doing those confiscations.

Amuse us with your mathematical calculation of how many 'gunmen' must be in a group when a killing takes place for it to qualify as an act of terror?

Interesting to see though that you have now re-classified the Ft Hood massacre as 'workplace violence'.

NYLiar, is there any organization that is raging across the land attacking democrat temples (abortion clinics) that Dear had hooked up with to become radicalized?

Hmmmm?

On the basis of this radicalized Christian terrorist, I think we need to ban all Christians seeking refuge in America until we know what the hell is going on!

We need to confiscate their firearms arsenals, like the French are doing, and, oddly enough, the gun nuts over here are praising the French for doing those confiscations.
Disarming Muslims is just common sense in any country.

Forum List

Back