Colorado PP Shooter Meltdown: "I'm Guilty...I'm a Warrior For the Babies."

Disarming Muslims is just common sense in any country.

American citizens have the right to keep and bear arms. American citizens have the right to follow any faith they please.

Should security organizations keep a close eye on Muslims? Yes. Should they infringe on civil rights? Absolutely not.
We don't let crazy people have guns and Muslims are demonstrably crazy. If you had a dead family member in San Bernadino, you would see the wisdom in this. We should also take their C4, machetes, vests, burkas, and all detonating paraphernalia and restrict their access to Al Jezeera TV and Islamic hate sites.

It was once famously said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

I demand Obama call him a Christian terrorist!

NOW!!!
Get a bunch of Christians to support him first, asshole.
You mean you aren't a Christian unless a lot of other people say you are?
It's against the Bible so he can call himself an astronaut and only someone like you would buy it. The Koran is a different story, those acting out in violence are following the book. How do you not know that?

I love how both the left and the right will broad brush an entire group because of the actions of one person. There were many on the right who wanted to blame all the BLM people for the murder of some police officers because of the rhetoric of some of those in their protest and now the left does the same with this guy the saddest part of this is both seem to feel Inflammatory rhetoric is fine as long as it's their side doing it.

I love how both the left and the right will broad brush an entire group because of the actions of one person. There were many on the right who wanted to blame all the BLM people for the murder of some police officers because of the rhetoric of some of those in their protest and now the left does the same with this guy the saddest part of this is both seem to feel Inflammatory rhetoric is fine as long as it's their side doing it.
I guess you can't tell when someone is satirizing the idiocy of the Gnu Right and snapping their own double standards back in their faces.

You mean you aren't a Christian unless a lot of other people say you are? How many signatures does it take?

Jake, you're a stupidfuck and everyone says you are.

I realize you serve you party, and that's all you do. You're a democrat, utterly devoid of integrity. But the issue is that Islamic terrorism has at least 40 million people supporting it. This scumbag Dear stands alone.

Again, you're just a scumbag posting lies on behalf of your party, we get it. But there is no comparison between the two.

Poor UC. He always arrives late with the foam already dripping from his mouth.

I guess you can't tell when someone is satirizing the idiocy of the Gnu Right and snapping their own double standards back in their faces.
Yes I can I can also tell when people on the left are being total hypocrites by condeming those they disagree with while refusing to do so to those they agree with when they do the exact same thing. This it's only wrong when the other side does it sfuff has gotten very old if people are only outraged when the other side does it then their outrage is as phony as a three dollar bill.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html

In court this afternoon, Robert Dear, the Planned Parenthood shooter, exclaimed, "I'm guilty. There will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Gosh, if we only knew the motive of this homegrown, Christian Conservative terrorist....

Nah, it must be he confused the place with the bank across the street. Yeah, that's it.

Darn that liberal media and their "agendas".

I am glad he is saving the cost of a trial by pleading guilty. He's a dangerous and crazy person and I think everyone is glad he's off the streets.

Love how you have no trouble painting Christians in the same light despite there not being a wide spread effort to kill people they disagree with. Christians are not killing in the name of God.

I know you think you're clever trying to talk about him the way some talk about the Muslim terrorists. Fact is that there are many Muslim terrorist organizations that have vowed to kill infidels and have their caliphate. They actively recruit people every day and they train and fund people to kill as many infidels as possible.

You know you can't say that about Christians. They condemn killing. There is no group that functions to kill non-Christians. They protest, but that's it. The random crazy person will latch onto some cause and do something horrible like this man did.

Funny that you guys get more upset about Christians protesting or refusing to bake cakes than you do about infidels being slaughtered as a custom in some Muslim countries.

Forum List

Back