Colorado PP Shooter Meltdown: "I'm Guilty...I'm a Warrior For the Babies."

Amuse us with your mathematical calculation of how many 'gunmen' must be in a group when a killing takes place for it to qualify as an act of terror?

Interesting to see though that you have now re-classified the Ft Hood massacre as 'workplace violence'.

NYLiar, is there any organization that is raging across the land attacking democrat temples (abortion clinics) that Dear had hooked up with to become radicalized?

Hmmmm?

Ask the question like an adult and I'll answer.

No one needs you to answer anything.

There are at least 40 million people providing aid and moral support to Islamic terrorists,

Dear was a single nutjob with zero support.

The attempt of the shameful democrats to portray this as equivalent is the typical level lies and treachery that define the party of scumbags.

I demand Obama call him a Christian terrorist!

NOW!!!
Get a bunch of Christians to support him first, asshole.
You mean you aren't a Christian unless a lot of other people say you are?
It's against the Bible so he can call himself an astronaut and only someone like you would buy it. The Koran is a different story, those acting out in violence are following the book. How do you not know that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html

In court this afternoon, Robert Dear, the Planned Parenthood shooter, exclaimed, "I'm guilty. There will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Gosh, if we only knew the motive of this homegrown, Christian Conservative terrorist....

Nah, it must be he confused the place with the bank across the street. Yeah, that's it.

Darn that liberal media and their "agendas".

I am glad he is saving the cost of a trial by pleading guilty. He's a dangerous and crazy person and I think everyone is glad he's off the streets.

Love how you have no trouble painting Christians in the same light despite there not being a wide spread effort to kill people they disagree with. Christians are not killing in the name of God.

I know you think you're clever trying to talk about him the way some talk about the Muslim terrorists. Fact is that there are many Muslim terrorist organizations that have vowed to kill infidels and have their caliphate. They actively recruit people every day and they train and fund people to kill as many infidels as possible.

You know you can't say that about Christians. They condemn killing. There is no group that functions to kill non-Christians. They protest, but that's it. The random crazy person will latch onto some cause and do something horrible like this man did.

Funny that you guys get more upset about Christians protesting or refusing to bake cakes than you do about infidels being slaughtered as a custom in some Muslim countries.

Funny "we guys" can manage to be concerned about more than one thing at the same time. Here in the US I've more a chance to be discriminated against because I'm gay (it's already happened) than be attacked by a terrorist (that hasn't happened).

You don't get to have it both ways...either the PP and San Bernadino shooters were both self radicalized terrorists or they were both mass shooters.

In court this afternoon, Robert Dear, the Planned Parenthood shooter, exclaimed, "I'm guilty. There will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Gosh, if we only knew the motive of this homegrown, Christian Conservative terrorist....

Nah, it must be he confused the place with the bank across the street. Yeah, that's it.

I would like to protect babies, but I only use my imagination cop to do the deed..
pew-pew-pew-merica.jpg

Cultural Marxism

Guy defending babies by killing an baby murdering "doctor" is a "terrorist","nuts" etc
Guy murdering babies is "great guy who performs a great service for women"

1984 has come true.

Why do lefties waste time trying to convince themselves that a lone gunman is a terrorist? Are they so caught up in hatred for their own Country that they think they need to deflect attention from muslem jihadists? The world is upside down in the liberal mind.
If a guy was going to shoot me, I do believe I would be in terror,,,fight or flight, see ya!!:woohoo:

This guy is a lone nut. End of story. Too bad no one ever got him help when there were many warning signs.

This has nothing to do with abortion or Islam.

That is just his play "insane" act. The truth is the cops that he was shooting at were more against abortion than he was.

Here's the conservative right's new American hero. I bet Zimmerman is so jealous. Guy is trailer trash, literally. Lives in a trailer outside town. Can't afford a haircut.

Just wonder who his dealer is....I mean this is the face of black market Oxycodone as well as sheer fucking ignorance.

Welcome your new hero, all you phony fucking PRO lifers!

Accused-Planned-Parenthood-shooter-Robert-Dear-has-violent-past.jpg

Cultural Marxism

Guy defending babies by killing an baby murdering "doctor" is a "terrorist","nuts" etc
Guy murdering babies is "great guy who performs a great service for women"

1984 has come true.
It reminds me of
Fahrenheit 451

So who has praised him? And who has publicly declared their intent to send people to kill the butchers of PP?

Who gave him money to buy guns? And where did he go to train?

I'll wait for all that evidence that there's a huge conspiracy and a well funded push by Christians to slaughter PP staff.

No one needs you to answer anything.

There are at least 40 million people providing aid and moral support to Islamic terrorists,

Dear was a single nutjob with zero support.

The attempt of the shameful democrats to portray this as equivalent is the typical level lies and treachery that define the party of scumbags.
“Pro-Lifers” Take to Twitter to Praise Planned Parenthood Shooter

So who has praised him? And who has publicly declared their intent to send people to kill the butchers of PP?

I'll wait for all that evidence that there's a huge conspiracy and a well funded push by Christians to slaughter PP staff.

You are one sick puppy. Your fantasies are getting the best of you,

Here's the conservative right's new American hero. I bet Zimmerman is so jealous. Guy is trailer trash, literally. Lives in a trailer outside town. Can't afford a haircut.

Just wonder who his dealer is....I mean this is the face of black market Oxycodone as well as sheer fucking ignorance.

Welcome your new hero, all you phony fucking PRO lifers!

Accused-Planned-Parenthood-shooter-Robert-Dear-has-violent-past.jpg

Yeah, out of all those likes and retweets there were a whole 29. Dream on.

Yeah, out of all those likes and retweets there were a whole 29. Dream on.

Dream on about what?

Forum List

Back