Colorado folds, Trump on ballot

It was pure virtue signaling for the dummies on the left. And it worked well, just look at all the posts here from retards cheering the ruling, and claiming how "constitutional" it was.

LOL, the left beclowns itself yet again, while the rest of us point and laugh at them.

I'm done with this leftard crap.

Any leftard that pushes this stuff, I'm going to destroy their reputation.

And believe me, I can do it.

And will.

This follows the directions of Liberal Print Media Ploy . Charges on Page 1 and exoneration small print page 33.
Lib loons wishes are that charges are convictions and they have been touting that in their “Trump is ineligible to run” numerous Fake thread titles,
It’s all part of the incessant, multiple avenue smearing of Trump . Make accusations over and over No Matter What the Outcome (Mueller amongst Many) Keep repeating it. Hope is poorly informed government dolers with pick up only the “orange man bad “ lies and never learn the true outcomes.

Last edited:
We told you.

SCOTUS isn't going to uphold that insane decision and most knew it

Colorado to include Trump on 2024 primary ballot as state GOP appeals to Supreme Court

The case is a no brainer, wish is why Colorado folded.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

You people are just the most ignorant boobs on the planet.

Because they know it won't stand.
Agreed.

Unlike you, I despise Trump and want him off-the-ballot in all 50 States.

But it has to be done with legal clarity and making a case for the decision that will withstand subsequent appeal and review.

That's not the case that the Colorado Supreme Court served-up, unfortunately.

So Trump stays on the ballot... for now.

Now... if Sleepy Old Uncle Joe issues an Executive Order proclaiming that the January 6, 2021 riot in DC was "insurrection"...

And... if Trump is named specifically as a participant in that Insurrection....

Then the States will have a legal leg to stand on....

But not otherwise...

As usual, the Democrats will screw this up, like they screw-up MOST of what they touch... idiots.

More fake Faux Not News for the Faux Conned-Soomers. He was never off the ballots because the court immediately stayed their order until the SC decides to take it up or the printing deadline, Jan 5th, arrives. The SoS of Co announced that fact on the 19th.

Cute little post.

We get it........... you're scared.

:itsok:

We told you.

SCOTUS isn't going to uphold that insane decision and most knew it

Colorado to include Trump on 2024 primary ballot as state GOP appeals to Supreme Court

This was never about the primary, are you really this fucking stupid?

Cute little post.

We get it........... you're scared.

:itsok:
Aww did Faux Not News forget to inform it's customers that the Co. SC stayed it's own order on Dec 19th and is just now telling the Rabid right about those facts?

Yep looks like they did.

Why be scared of the liars at Faux?

Forum List

Back