Colorado cop shot & killed by "teen walking around with a gun"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Colo. deputy shot by teen dies after being taken off life support

Colorado officer responds to public area in reference to a teen walking around with a gun. Somewhat similar to the Tamir Rice incident. Cop approaches the kid and.....well....that's it. The officers life ended in that moment. He was shot and killed. Husband and father of 2.

I don't know all the details. But I pray to God he didn't hesitate to act due to the national environment of reactions to police shootings.

Damn. Two kids. I really feel for his family.

If only the cop had had a gun too.

Ah....took 1 response for a liberal to make a political smear against the cop. The cop obviously had a gun. And went to protect cocktail sucking losers like you from the thug.

People like you deserve to be rounded up like animals and caged.

That's why we shrug off incidents like Tamir Rice which was also a good shoot.

Ah....took 1 response for a liberal to make a political smear against the cop. The cop obviously had a gun. And went to protect cocktail sucking losers like you from the thug.

Oh stfu.

All you ever post is racist hate and lies. You constantly "politicize" shootings and its YOU who yammers on and on about how if we only had more guns, no one would get shot.

Yeah. 12 seconds. Just like the guy shopping for a bb gun in wallyworld. Since the little kid was black and the shopper was back - to you assholes, that's a good shoot.

Oh stfu.

All you ever post is racist hate and lies. You constantly "politicize" shootings and its YOU who yammers on and on about how if we only had more guns, no one would get shot.

Yeah. 12 seconds. Just like the guy shopping for a bb gun in wallyworld. Since the little kid was black and the shopper was back - to you assholes, that's a good shoot.

Racist hate and lies? I post shit that is politically incorrect including racial stuff. Fuck off. The pendulum swings both ways. I hate shitheads...not races.

Now....let's hope Earth cleanses itself of you soon.

Forum List

Back