Colo. Dems attempt to remove Trump off the ballot: YAY or NAY?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I give a big fat NAY. Democrats here in Denver live in a hegemonic echo chamber. Only the federal government can decide who the candidates are, and Trump was cleared of any charges. Democrat leaders must know this. So why are they doing this?

I give a big fat NAY. Democrats here in Denver live in a hegemonic echo chamber. Only the federal government can decide who the candidates are, and Trump was cleared of any charges. Democrat leaders must know this. So why are they doing this?
The Democrat party is scared shitless of Trump, that's why they will try every dirty trick in their book.

The Democrat party is scared shitless of Trump, that's why they will try every dirty trick in their book.
Democrats call Trump a threat to democracy. And THEN do everything they can to remove HIM, a political adversary that threatens them or their power. They then lie, finesse the law, just to target a single opponent that is a legal law-abiding candidate to remove him from the ballot. Then, the democrats warn us of "threats to democracy". Democrats do this.

Why can't republicans cite numerous complaints against Biden (not to mention his declining mental health) to remove him from the ballot? The short answer is that republicans don't play the Banana Republic political game.

Why can't republicans cite numerous complaints against Biden (not to mention his declining mental health) to remove him from the ballot? The short answer is that republicans don't play the Banana Republic political game.
We should. Biden should be a goner. But something rotten is a foot.

I am a Coloradan, back in the day , Democrats made Denver a sanctuary city without consulting us or actually asking permission or a referendum or anything, Seems Democrats version of "Democracy" seems rather anti-democratic. Authoritarian and dictatorial. Why ask the majority what we want or think, let's just do stuff nobody wants because...reasons.

Well, it's FUNNY, because the Leftists are ALWAYS railing about how Republicans are a threat to Democracy...and yet...here we have some Democrats doing their damndest to keep the Republican candidate-apparent from the ballot.

You can't get much more of a threat to democracy than that.

It is fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back