Trump Is Helping Iran Get Nukes!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

TRUMP: My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you.

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal - CNNPolitics.com

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
/----/ Didn't Obozo allow Iran to self monitor their compliance? How can you believe anything a terror state claims?

Trump is helping Iran get nukes! Don't you people care? Why aren't you screaming your heads off non-stop about this?

Where is Hannity's outrage that Trump is helping Iran get nukes?

And nothing you say here means anything.
Trump says it is a terrible deal, and has said so all along. Right?
So who gives a flying f*ck if Iran is complying to a ROTTEN DEAL..... HELLOO????

trump_tweet_iran.jpg

So who gives a flying f*ck if Iran is complying to a ROTTEN DEAL..... HELLOO????
Trump/Pence promised to tear it up.

Instead, they have certified it.

You've been hoaxed. Again.

"yeahbut we won!" :lol:

Trump is helping Iran get nukes, and the pseudocons are perfectly okay with it.

They have totally rolled over.

Trump's confidence in their stupidity and gullibility is well founded.

"yeahbut we won!"

"yeahbut we won!"

No, you simply can't read. Or are too lazy to read and just go by the spun headline.
If you would take 5 seconds to read the article you wouldn't have made this stupid thread.
God you people are dumb.

"yeahbut we won!"

No, you simply can't read. Or are too lazy to read and just go by the spun headline.
If you would take 5 seconds to read the article you wouldn't have made this stupid thread.
God you people are dumb.
I read the article. I don't see the part where Trump tore up the agreement, as he promised would be his "number-one priority". Can you quote that part for me, please? I admit my eyes aren't what they used to be. Thank you.

All I saw is that Trump is allowing Iran to get nukes.

Trump/Pence promised to tear it up.

Instead, they have certified it.

You've been hoaxed. Again.

"yeahbut we won!" :lol:

shit like that isnt evidence hes a lying bitch ... :laugh:

I read the article again, and still can't find the part where Trump tore up the agreement.

But despite the tough rhetoric, the Trump administration offered no immediate actions to counter the charges of destabilizing behavior it leveled against Iran, straying far from the harder line Trump has long promised he would take against the country -- including his calls on the campaign trail for the US to tear up or renegotiate a deal he decried as "the worst deal ever."

Now, Trump is certifying the very deal that he blasted on the campaign trail for the second time of his presidency, extending the sanctions relief granted to Iran under the agreement.

There you have it, folks. Trump is helping Iran get nukes!

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

Trump didn't make any agreement with Iran and he is under no obligation to honor Obama's agreement.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

trump isn't going to tear up the Iran agreement. according to all accounts they are complying with the deal. his security people pointed out the Iran deal is the only realistic option. it might be the one thing the orange idiot has done right since he got into the White House.

Isn't it amazing how quiet the usual pseudocon propaganda outlets are? Isn't it amazing they aren't blasting the white President for helping Iran get nukes?

"yeahbut we won!"

God you people are dumb.
I read the article. I don't see the part where Trump tore up the agreement, as he promised would be his "number-one priority". Can you quote that part for me, please? I admit my eyes aren't what they used to be. Thank you.

All I saw is that Trump is allowing Iran to get nukes.

He has been in office for 5 month. In 8 years Obama didn't close Gitmo.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

Trump didn't make any agreement with Iran and he is under no obligation to honor Obama's agreement.
And yet he is honoring it.

He just extended their sanctions relief. Thus he is helping Iran get nukes!

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

trump isn't going to tear up the Iran agreement. according to all accounts they are complying with the deal. his security people pointed out the Iran deal is the only realistic option. it might be the one thing the orange idiot has done right since he got into the White House.
Yes, Trump and the pseudocon propaganda outlets were all lying when they said Iran was not abiding by the agreement.

And now that hoax is exposed.

The parrots are strangely quiet. They have not been told what to say yet. God forbid they start thinking for themselves! :lol:

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

dont get it do you Duh-hammed ... went over your head before you finished reading it .... zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmm

Trump hoaxed your out of your votes, rubes. You paid for a tough guy and got a fat naked emperor.

"yeahbut we won!"

We didn't need Trump to certify the Iranians are following the agreement. Hillary could have done that!

You hired Trump to tear up the agreement.

"yeahbut we won!"

Forum List

Back