Colleges admit blacks get bonus 230 points on SAT test. Hispanics get 185

Jeez, even our colleges dont think black people are equal? Is it racism, or is it just being realistic? Either way, that is awfully embarrassing for the black community.
Only insecure people with their self esteem at the bottom of the barrel get embarrassed over what other people think. I think its great we get extra points.

Equality and diversity are antonyms.
You must not know what antonym means.
Looks like you don't. You must be a Harvard AA grad.
If it looks like I dont, you must not be a high school grad.
You certainly misinterpreted the antonym for not being an antonym.
Show me where equality and diversity are antonyms moron. I'll wait

Pure blatant racism but it's allowed in america.

For Asian Americans a changing landscape on college admissions - LA Times

feb 21 2015
Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.
This is good news seeing as how many Asians cheat on their SAT's

Racist.

Equality and diversity are antonyms.

You repeatedly look like a fool because of your inferior communication/syntax/grammar/vocabulary skills.

See it's not just me. Weren't we having this convo just yesterday, when you did the same thing only in a different convo? You eschew reality for dem talking points, and it permeates your writing and makes you incomprehensible.

You repeatedly look like a fool because of your inferior communication/syntax/grammar/vocabulary skills.

See it's not just me. Weren't we having this convo just yesterday, when you did the same thing only in a different convo? You eschew reality for dem talking points, and it permeates your writing and makes you incomprehensible.
If I look like a fool to you then thats a good thing. Werent we talking about staying off crack yesterday? Obviously you were not paying attention.

Because of the Asian culture, that is why their average income higher than other ethnicities. Black activists complain about the high tech companies not hiring black engineers. Of cause, there are more qualify and more selection in the Asian community. Asian may not have super stars in sports or in entertainment, but they have common sense that focus on education and make a better future for themselves.

Black activists complain about the high tech companies not hiring black engineers..

Like there's thousands of black engineers begging to be hired. Fact is there are very very few black engineers and the few that do exist got their degree thru affirmative action and can barely read.

What if you are bi racial? do you only get half the bonus?
Wad up wid dat?
Why would you get half points if you were white and asian?

If the person is half black or half hispanic?
Do they only get half the bonus?
I would give them the full allotment depending on how they classify themselves. Many biracial kids that are Black/white identify with being Black. Those I would give full points. The ones that claim biracial I would give half and those that claim white would get nada. Hispanic is not a race so that would be a case by case basis.
Wad up wid dat?

I would give them the full allotment depending on how they classify themselves. Many biracial kids that are Black/white identify with being Black. Those I would give full points. The ones that claim biracial I would give half and those that claim white would get nada. Hispanic is not a race so that would be a case by case basis.
You are one white hating Nigga!

Wad up wid dat?

Wad up wid dat?

You are one white hating Nigga!
You are one smelly cave chimp!

Pure blatant racism but it's allowed in america.

For Asian Americans a changing landscape on college admissions - LA Times

feb 21 2015
Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.
No surprise at all.

One of the primary drivers of our decay is the constant lowering of standards.

Blacks deserve far better than what is being done to them.

Nothing is being done to blacks. They demand welfare and affirmative action and they get it. It hurts them in the long run but it's not forced on them.

Nothing is being done to blacks. They demand welfare and affirmative action and they get it. It hurts them in the long run but it's not forced on them.
That wont work. White people did pretty good with welfare and affirmative action. How has it hurt whites?

What happens to American Blacks happens long before they demand anything.

They are isolated from American society via Identity Politics and PC before they can even speak a word.

The soft bigotry of reduced expectations handicaps them from Day One, and it's imposed on them.

Forum List

Back