Colleges admit blacks get bonus 230 points on SAT test. Hispanics get 185

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Pure blatant racism but it's allowed in america.

For Asian Americans a changing landscape on college admissions - LA Times

feb 21 2015
Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

feb 21 2015
Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.
But, we are all intellectually equal, amirite?

Sounds like the natural effect of affirmative action. If everyone was treated equally, ethnic/genetic superiority would come to light and be irrefutable.

feb 21 2015

You gotta have jocks....

feb 21 2015

This is good news seeing as how many Asians cheat on their SAT's

feb 21 2015

Some people are more equal when they cheat.

The six-step SAT cheating operation in Asia and how to stop it - The Washington Post

"This issue of cheating on the SAT in some Asian countries has been a problem for the College Board and ETS for years. In 2013, the October administration of the SAT led to allegations in South Korea that questions from earlier tests were obtained by “cram schools” and given to students before they took the exam. And the College Board canceled the May 2013 administration of the SAT and SAT Subject Tests throughout South Korea because of a leak of test questions — the first time the test had been canceled in an entire country."

[

Of course we are. The reason negros and hispos do so poorly on all standardized tests is because there's a giant conspiracy among white people to hold down their scores. Either that or it's the space aliens doing it.

Race Genes Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

Created Equal Race, Genes And Intelligence
By William Saletan
Slate Online
11-25-7

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century."

"This issue of cheating on the SAT in some Asian countries has been a problem for the College Board and ETS for years. In 2013, the October administration of the SAT led to allegations in South Korea that questions from earlier tests were obtained by “cram schools” and given to students before they took the exam."

HAHAHA. That's not cheating you ignorant jackass. It says the questions were from EARLIER TESTS. Well hell - you can go into any book store and for 20 bucks get a buck with complete SAT tests from earlier years.

"This issue of cheating on the SAT in some Asian countries has been a problem for the College Board and ETS for years. In 2013, the October administration of the SAT led to allegations in South Korea that questions from earlier tests were obtained by “cram schools” and given to students before they took the exam."

HAHAHA. That's not cheating you ignorant jackass. It says the questions were from EARLIER TESTS. Well hell - you can go into any book store and for 20 bucks get a buck with complete SAT tests from earlier years.
I taught in majority black, 95%+ free lunch schools for 23 or my 25 years.

I am convinced from observation that there are some things you cannot teach a black, like how to pronounce shrimp or Shreveport.

Race Genes Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

Created Equal Race, Genes And Intelligence
By William Saletan
Slate Online
11-25-7

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century."

Sub-saharan africans 70. That's why africa is stuck in the stone age and always will be. African-americans IQ is 85 because they have a lot of white blood in them. Black/white marriages help blacks and hurt whites and should be discouraged.

[

I am convinced from observation that there are some things you cannot teach a black, like how to pronounce shrimp or Shreveport.

That's ok but the fact that they can't learn how to read or add a column of numbers is a real problem.

[

That's ok but the fact that they can't learn how to read or add a column of numbers is a real problem.
In my experience, kids with two sober, loving parents who care about education will do very well, regardless of race.

Some, no matter what race, are just bound to overcome on their own.

I had one student, on of 22 children of a single mom.

He is an electrical engineer.

Of course some of his siblings are in the pen.

[
Some, no matter what race, are just bound to overcome on their own.
I had one student, on of 22 children of a single mom.
He is an electrical engineer.

No he's not. His job title may be electrical engineer but he doesn't do that. He was hired thru affrimative action and can't even read and was told to " just sit there behind your desk and don't touch a thing".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back