College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......
It is offensive if it looks like your signature line or the image in the link, as I'm sure the creators intended it to be.

No one is going anywhere, no one is going to stop worshipping as they see fit, or wearing hijab, making salat or any of the other things about Islam & Muslims that gets under your skin. Don't like it? You get the fk out of my country.

Muslims have never assimilated well...never in history, true fact
Assuming you mean become white washed by assimilate why would someone want or need to assimilate?
I believe the FATHER of the American Progressive party had assimilation correct. You want to come here and enjoy our benefits you....

theodore-roosevelts-ideas-on-immigrants-and-being-an-american-in-10981950.png

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
It's a nationalistic poster, not religious. If it bothers them, too f-ing bad

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......
It is offensive if it looks like your signature line or the image in the link, as I'm sure the creators intended it to be.

No one is going anywhere, no one is going to stop worshipping as they see fit, or wearing hijab, making salat or any of the other things about Islam & Muslims that gets under your skin. Don't like it? You get the fk out of my country.

Assuming you mean become white washed by assimilate why would someone want or need to assimilate?
I believe the FATHER of the American Progressive party had assimilation correct. You want to come here and enjoy our benefits you....

TD made an profoundly ignorant comment. There are plenty of different ethnicities that call themselves hyphenated americans.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
It's a nationalistic poster, not religious. If it bothers them, too f-ing bad
The college seems to think otherwise and holds the final authority.

TD made an profoundly ignorant comment. There are plenty of different ethnicities that call themselves hyphenated americans
The key being hyphenated. If that's how you see yourself, then you're not a real AMERICAN.

Last edited:

The poster doesn't say anything about any religion.
Bullshit. Its all about Islam.

“Just as remembrances of horrific events carried out in the name of Nazism or Communism include honoring other victims of those ideological treacheries, so does the remembrance of the attacks carried out by radical Islamists on September 11, 2001,”
-YAF

Bullshit, the poster still says nothing about Islam or any other religion. And did you notice that YAF said RADICAL Islam?

I'm just glad my father's generation wasn't filled with stupid crap like this

Nobody in 1962 would tear down posters asking people to never forget world war two out of fear of offending Germans.
Germans aren't Americans now are they? They were a people conquered during WWII therefore what rights do they have over the rights of American citizens or do all of you just assume that there is no such thing as a native born Muslim American?

It has been reported that the German POWs were treated better than the Tuskegee Airmen solely due to their race. Ironic huh, that the Germans who were fighting for white supremacy and domination of the entire world, even as captives were still considered superior to those black men fighting for the U.S. in a segregated military.

“Just as remembrances of horrific events carried out in the name of Nazism or Communism include honoring other victims of those ideological treacheries, so does the remembrance of the attacks carried out by radical Islamists on September 11, 2001,”
-YAF

Bullshit, the poster still says nothing about Islam or any other religion. And did you notice that YAF said RADICAL Islam?
Are you stupid or is someone paying you to appear stupid? Islam is a religion dummy and I got the quote from the article.

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
That's not a 9/11 memorial poster.

-YAF

Are you stupid or is someone paying you to appear stupid? Islam is a religion dummy and I got the quote from the article.

Islam is the religion, not radical Islam or Islamic terrorism. That's the distinction and is what the poster addresses.

Ah another uneducated, ill informed one.

You're dismissed as such

By the way...get out of my country. How's that, lil loudmouth?
Well when insults is all you have, that's your standard go to. That and pretending that you have the ability to dismiss out of hand an irrefutable statement by then disappearing.

I've seen what you have, I'm not impressed.

You’re a moron
9/11 isn't even mentioned....just some faces with flags painted on them....how is that a 9/11 memorial?

Ah another uneducated, ill informed one.

You're dismissed as such

By the way...get out of my country. How's that, lil loudmouth?
Well when insults is all you have, that's your standard go to. That and pretending that you have the ability to dismiss out of hand an irrefutable statement by then disappearing.

I've seen what you have, I'm not impressed.

I don't play well with ignorant people

God it must hurt to be that stupid. How do you know that we weren't here first?

You’re a moron

I'm a moron

You got that right. You judge a group by its size? More members, more rights? If there were still 1.5 billion German Nazis left over from WWII, I guess you'd consider it trash bigotry to still hold the death camps and medical experiments against them, too. Forgive and forget. Except when it comes to a republican (you NEVER forgive them anything).

So in your mind, being a Republican is far worse than being a Nazi or a 9/11 terrorist. And you think the 9/11 attackers are the ONLY Muslims that harbor those feelings against us? The definition indeed of a total Moron.
Poor victims.

Forum List

Back