College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

unthinking people like you will be the death of us all someday.
No, we will save us, what's left of us once you wolf packs are done tearing up as many of the humans on this planet as you can get your fangs into.

Oh the irony given the death toll due to Islam
What about the death toll in the name of christianity?

The Crusades!!!!!! And you loons have that history wrong
Not just the Crusades. How about the papal bull instructing christians to go out and conquer the planet?

Dumbass I just read where you think Jesus was black. Lol

No, we will save us, what's left of us once you wolf packs are done tearing up as many of the humans on this planet as you can get your fangs into.

Not just the Crusades. How about the papal bull instructing christians to go out and conquer the planet?

Dont call yourself dumbass. I am just reciting what it says in the bible.

Another facile, idiot response as always. The moron first says to get over 9/11 BECAUSE IT IS IN THE PAST, and as soon as you apply HIS OWN REASONING towards his own pet bias, rather than admit you are right (or he was wrong) he tries to duck out of his own words with a strawman argument by adding a new condition that wasn't there before. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Assclappies owned again.

So what do you think? Anyone lose friend or family, and still give a damn about Muslim invaders being kept out by Trumps ban?

imagine.jpg

Another facile, idiot response as always. The moron first says to get over 9/11 BECAUSE IT IS IN THE PAST, and as soon as you apply HIS OWN REASONING towards his own pet bias, rather than admit you are right (or he was wrong) he tries to duck out of his own words with a strawman argument by adding a new condition that wasn't there before. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Assclappies owned again.

Ahm that's racist!!!

He was a brown skinned Middle Eastern Jew, moron

He was a brown skinned Middle Eastern Jew, moron
Not sure how that means he wasnt Black? There are literally millions of Blacks that are brown skinned ME Jews

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......
It is offensive if it looks like your signature line or the image in the link, as I'm sure the creators intended it to be.

No one is going anywhere, no one is going to stop worshipping as they see fit, or wearing hijab, making salat or any of the other things about Islam & Muslims that gets under your skin. Don't like it? You get the fk out of my country.

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......
It is offensive if it looks like your signature line or the image in the link, as I'm sure the creators intended it to be.

No one is going anywhere, no one is going to stop worshipping as they see fit, or wearing hijab, making salat or any of the other things about Islam & Muslims that gets under your skin. Don't like it? You get the fk out of my country.

Muslims have never assimilated well...never in history, true fact

Muslims have never assimilated well...never in history, true fact
Assuming you mean become white washed by assimilate why would someone want or need to assimilate?

So what do you think? Anyone lose friend or family, and still give a damn about Muslim invaders being kept out by Trumps ban?

imagine.jpg
I think you should stop whining. You think you can do that?
And I think you should be gang raped by some Muslim clerics....but you probably already have
Only in your sexual fantasies. the problem is no one asked what you think. You on the other hand did ask.
Well my little Jihad friend, perhaps they would like this one?

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443040337.jpg

You see what is offensive to a very small minority in this country. Is an outrage to the majority!

imagine.jpg
I think you should stop whining. You think you can do that?
And I think you should be gang raped by some Muslim clerics....but you probably already have
Only in your sexual fantasies. the problem is no one asked what you think. You on the other hand did ask.
Well my little Jihad friend, perhaps they would like this one?

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443040337.jpg

You see what is offensive to a very small minority in this country. Is an outrage to the majority!
If youre outraged then get the fuck out of my country.

9/11 is something that should be left alone....dark dark day in this nation's history
I think slavery was the worst institution in this nations history. Everyone should celebrate Juneteenth.

It was a dark period, you'll get no argument from me. Learn form history, don't try and erase it.

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the towers had been it. I've had older people say the same about Pearl Harbor.

Forum List

Back