College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

No one is going to forget 9/11, but why would the Young Americans create a poster that does nothing but show Muslim terror attacks and says "Never forget?"
What is their purpose with that?
I don't think it is to peacefully co-exist with the millions of Muslims living in this country or opening our doors to them when their homes are blown to pieces.
unthinking people like you will be the death of us all someday.

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

JUST WONDERING: Did the college ever stop to ask the other non-Muslim students if they would be offended if they admitted Muslims? Or do only Muslim feelings count?
What an odd question. Why would non-Muslim students be offended if they admitted Muslims?

No one is going to forget 9/11, but why would the Young Americans create a poster that does nothing but show Muslim terror attacks and says "Never forget?"
I don't think it is to peacefully co-exist with the millions of Muslims living in this country or opening our doors to them when their homes are blown to pieces.

Never to forget is the reason. If Muslims don't like it too fucking bad.

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

JUST WONDERING: Did the college ever stop to ask the other non-Muslim students if they would be offended if they admitted Muslims? Or do only Muslim feelings count?
What an odd question. Why would non-Muslim students be offended if they admitted Muslims?
Well, since the overwhelming majority of Muslims are vicious antisemites, there may be some good people who do not wish to see all that hatred being unleashed on their campus.

No, we will save us, what's left of us once you wolf packs are done tearing up as many of the humans on this planet as you can get your fangs into.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.

The poster doesn't say anything about any religion.

No, we will save us, what's left of us once you wolf packs are done tearing up as many of the humans on this planet as you can get your fangs into.

Oh the irony given the death toll due to Islam

Who is the "us" to whom you refer? I assume you must mean your fellow authoritarians who share your deep hatred of freedom of speech and antipathy for all those capable of thinking for themselves.

Good attempt at turnspeak, though, by trying to turn ME into one tearing up people when I am the only one of the two of us who is opposing just that.

Last edited:
How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.

The poster doesn't say anything about any religion.
Bullshit. Its all about Islam.

“Just as remembrances of horrific events carried out in the name of Nazism or Communism include honoring other victims of those ideological treacheries, so does the remembrance of the attacks carried out by radical Islamists on September 11, 2001,”
-YAF

What about the death toll in the name of christianity?

Wow, the people of that school do know that what was done to our homeland on that awful day was offensive to the rest of us, right?

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

Ummm you do know it wasn’t Dogmaphobe who flew a plane into the Twin Towers, right? :itsok:

There really is NO HOPE for the Old Lady’s of the world.

There really is NO HOPE for the Old Lady’s of the world.

Progtard on the brain

The Crusades!!!!!! And you loons have that history wrong

The Crusades!!!!!! And you loons have that history wrong
Not just the Crusades. How about the papal bull instructing christians to go out and conquer the planet?

Forum List

Back