College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

"Conservatives" are people who hate just about everyone, want to dominate and degrade most of them, and want to fuck a good deal of them, all blessed by a shit religious cult.
Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong. Plenty of liberal hate going on.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.
So your claim is that some liberals put up those posters?
You’re as stupid as the other one. I never said that. They are equating all conservatives to hate and trash. That’s why they are a moron.

You’re a moron

It was IN THE ARTICLE.

You’re a moron

You’re as stupid as the other one. I never said that. They are equating all conservatives to hate and trash. That’s why they are a moron.
You are a idiot. I didnt say you said that. I asked if that was your claim. Cant you read?

You’re a moron

It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Hey idiot. I know the article stated it. My comment was to the posting moron equating all conservatives to trash. Try to keep up.

You’re a moron

You are a idiot. I didnt say you said that. I asked if that was your claim. Cant you read?
I read fine. You jump to conclusions and try to deflect.

You’re a moron

It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Hey idiot. I know the article stated it. My comment was to the posting moron equating all conservatives to trash. Try to keep up.
Most cons are trash. Very few of them think coherently or intelligently. Thats why they put up posters like the trash in the article.

Asking you a question is clarifying and the exact opposite of jumping to a conclusion you idiot.

You’re a moron

I'm a moron

You got that right. You judge a group by its size? More members, more rights? If there were still 1.5 billion German Nazis left over from WWII, I guess you'd consider it trash bigotry to still hold the death camps and medical experiments against them, too. Forgive and forget. Except when it comes to a republican (you NEVER forgive them anything).

So in your mind, being a Republican is far worse than being a Nazi or a 9/11 terrorist. And you think the 9/11 attackers are the ONLY Muslims that harbor those feelings against us? The definition indeed of a total Moron.

a complete blithering imbecile said:
I'm a moron ... asinine psychobabble....

Hey, just wait a minute there.

My daughter is in the fourth grade and she was infinitely more cognitive and logical than that piece of shit when she was a 1st Grader.

That piece of shit is merely another vacuous drone. It's incapable of comprehending anything and has no capacity for logic.

You’re a moron

It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Most cons are trash. Very few of them think coherently or intelligently. Thats why they put up posters like the trash in the article.
You’re an idiot if you think that. Your ignorance is on full display.

You’re a moron

It was IN THE ARTICLE.

And of course, you show your far superior intellect by making only ad hominem attacks against them.

Asking you a question is clarifying and the exact opposite of jumping to a conclusion you idiot.
You already assumed your answer.

LOL...

as if you have the capacity to think and reach a conclusion anyway....

LOL...

Didn't you promise to leave the country or kill yourself if Trump won, or was that some other vacuous parasite?

Like the endless "attempts" of religious bigotry the left displays on a daily basis towards Christians ?

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
Get over 9/11 its history.
So is Slavery in the United States get over that too

LOL...

as if you have the capacity to think and reach a conclusion anyway....

LOL...

Didn't you promise to leave the country or kill yourself if Trump won, or was that some other vacuous parasite?

If you didnt already know I could reach a conclusion then you wouldnt have bothered asking me a question now would you?

Drumpf is like a fart in the wind. Why would I harm myself over some orange buffoon that may be in prison this time next year?

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
Get over 9/11 its history.
So is Slavery in the United States get over that too
Not until you get over 9/11

No one is going to forget 9/11, but why would the Young Americans create a poster that does nothing but show Muslim terror attacks and says "Never forget?"
What is their purpose with that?
I don't think it is to peacefully co-exist with the millions of Muslims living in this country or opening our doors to them when their homes are blown to pieces.

Forum List

Back