College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

No one is going to forget 9/11, but why would the Young Americans create a poster that does nothing but show Muslim terror attacks and says "Never forget?"
What is their purpose with that?
I don't think it is to peacefully co-exist with the millions of Muslims living in this country or opening our doors to them when their homes are blown to pieces.
Its not even a good attempt at disguising their message.

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

I'm a sixth generation, 57 year old natural born US citizen.
I'm offended that the US Government allowed 9/11 to happen.
Surly I can't be the only one?

Muslims don’t want to feel the guilt of their complicity therefore it’s someone else’s responsibility to see that they are not reminded nor held accountable for it. If you do, then you are a racist.

JUST WONDERING: Did the college ever stop to ask the other non-Muslim students if they would be offended if they admitted Muslims? Or do only Muslim feelings count?
Why would they ask something that stupid? No one cares if they dont like Muslims. Its the Muslims right to go to the school. Its not the students right to put up posters.

You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.
It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Hey idiot. I know the article stated it. My comment was to the posting moron equating all conservatives to trash. Try to keep up.
Most cons are trash. Very few of them think coherently or intelligently. Thats why they put up posters like the trash in the article.
Well here is a democrat telling you most cons are not trash! The trash just speak the loudest! There are still centrists in both dems and repub groups. Lets not forget that some dems and repubs still work together for a brighter future,. It will not always be this way some day in the future things will get back to normal!

Has anyone told these liberal & muslim crybabies that NOBODY IS BORN WITH A RIGHT TO NEVER BE OFFENDED! As far as I'm concerned, crybabies can take their butthurt "offense" and RAM it up the bodily orifice of their choice.

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.
It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Hey idiot. I know the article stated it. My comment was to the posting moron equating all conservatives to trash. Try to keep up.
Most cons are trash. Very few of them think coherently or intelligently. Thats why they put up posters like the trash in the article.
Well here is a democrat telling you most cons are not trash! The trash just speak the loudest! There are still centrists in both dems and repub groups. Lets not forget that some dems and repubs still work together for a brighter future,. It will not always be this way some day in the future things will get back to normal!
I dont think that highly of dems either so that doest really matter to me. I see that most cons are trash.

JUST WONDERING: Did the college ever stop to ask the other non-Muslim students if they would be offended if they admitted Muslims? Or do only Muslim feelings count?
Why would they ask something that stupid? No one cares if they dont like Muslims. Its the Muslims right to go to the school. Its not the students right to put up posters.

But they care if muslims don't like a poster. Gee, I wish I could define ANYTHING in this world just because I don't like it! So Muslims are a PRIVILEGED lot. And no, they have no RIGHT to go to school, if education were a RIGHT, it'd be FREE like in other countries. If they want an education, they can go home and get it. And since freedom of speech IS the 1st amendment, sorry again, dweeb, but yes, the students have a right to put that poster up!

It was IN THE ARTICLE.
I dont think that highly of dems either so that doest really matter to me. I see that most cons are trash.
You are the trash then.

But they care if muslims don't like a poster. Gee, I wish I could define ANYTHING in this world just because I don't like it! So Muslims are a PRIVILEGED lot. And no, they have no RIGHT to go to school, if education were a RIGHT, it'd be FREE like in other countries. If they want an education, they can go home and get it. And since freedom of speech IS the 1st amendment, sorry again, dweeb, but yes, the students have a right to put that poster up!
Correct. Since putting up posters isnt a right and a muslm attending is a right then the whiners that dont want muslims in their schools cant do much about it other than go to another school. Which is their right.

It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Ya, when every one around you is an asshole, are you sure it is their fault? Stereo typing is not a good idea, it tends to bite both ways!

It was IN THE ARTICLE.
Ya, when every one around you is an asshole, are you sure it is their fault? Stereo typing is not a good idea, it tends to bite both ways!
Everyone around me is pretty cool. I sure dont think its just because of me just like I wouldnt think everyone being an asshole was my fault. Stereotyping is a great idea. How would one understand how to navigate the world without stereotyping?

Correct. Since putting up posters isnt a right and a muslm attending is a right then the whiners that dont want muslims in their schools cant do much about it other than go to another school. Which is their right.

Correct, I said the exact opposite, nitwit. Ever try learning to read? Nope.

Correct, I said the exact opposite, nitwit. Ever try learning to read? Nope.
I know you said the opposite which is why I said you were a moron and wrong.

I'm just glad my father's generation wasn't filled with stupid crap like this

Nobody in 1962 would tear down posters asking people to never forget world war two out of fear of offending Germans.

I'm just glad my father's generation wasn't filled with stupid crap like this

Nobody in 1962 would tear down posters asking people to never forget world war two out of fear of offending Germans.

I'm confident the majority of Americans would find this to be BS....if not they should probably leave the United States.

Forum List

Back