College paper on "cultural appropriation"

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So this week having to do a 500 word paper on Cultural Appropriation so I am doing mine on how historical WHITE figures are constantly replaced by nonwhite actors. Achilles,Thor,Hannibal,etc etc..I can go on and on. Should be a fun read for the diversity quota hire to read....I am taking EVERYTHING in this class intended to make whites feel bad for being white and turning it on them. Its a great test of my knowledge and ability to withstand their cultural marxist brainwashing. I hope but am not expecting my papers and replies to save one white person from falling down the brainwashing hole they intend for this class.

Jesus. Skin colour is culture. Oh well. So tell me, was Charlton Heston Jewish? How about Kirk Douglas?

It's good possibility that the person that Jesus was probably an dark skinned Arab, not the Jefferey Hunter blonde blue eyed man as portrayed in European art.

So tell me, was Charlton Heston Jewish?

Honorary...

heston.jpg

Mickey Rooney as Mr Yunoshi in Breakfast at Tiffany’s

muckeyrooney-mryunioshi.jpg

So this week having to do a 500 word paper on Cultural Appropriation so I am doing mine on how historical WHITE figures are constantly replaced by nonwhite actors. Achilles,Thor,Hannibal,etc etc..I can go on and on. Should be a fun read for the diversity quota hire to read....I am taking EVERYTHING in this class intended to make whites feel bad for being white and turning it on them. Its a great test of my knowledge and ability to withstand their cultural marxist brainwashing. I hope but am not expecting my papers and replies to save one white person from falling down the brainwashing hole they intend for this class.

Not sure about Hannibal. North African/Arab.

It's good possibility that the person that Jesus was probably an dark skinned Arab, not the Jefferey Hunter blonde blue eyed man as portrayed in European art.

That is not a good possibility at all. There is a reason icons of Jesus are always recognizable. It’s what He looked like.

He is vividly described by Eusibus who viewed a contemporous image of Him created by an eyewitness.

However the copts do depict him as darker and more Ethiopian in their icons. Arab Muslim traditions describe him as “White complected with many freckles”. And we know that Paul was red headed as was David. He was descended from David.
Btw Jesus is rarely depicted by Christians as “Jeffry Hunter blond”. We usually but not always depict him as the more likely brown or reddish hair. Rarely, that most hated of hair colors by liberals...blond.

Nope.

What we call "Arab" are Africans who invaded in the late 3rd century AD in response to a prolonged drought that dried up the Mediterranean and Red Seas to the point that there was a land bridge from North Africa. Hoards of Africans invaded and slaughtered the Hittites and other indigenous people who had been decimated by centuries of war with the Greeks and Persians. The Africans perpetrated a virtual total genocide, slaughtering every person who was indigenous to the Arabian peninsula.

Nope.

What we call "Arab" are Africans who invaded in the late 3rd century AD in response to a prolonged drought that dried up the Mediterranean and Red Seas to the point that there was a land bridge from North Africa. Hoards of Africans invaded and slaughtered the Hittites and other indigenous people who had been decimated by centuries of war with the Greeks and Persians. The Africans perpetrated a virtual total genocide, slaughtering every person who was indigenous to the Arabian peninsula.

Where are you getting this from, exactly?

Genetically Arabs in North-Africa, and Arabs in Arabia are different.

For starters E1b1b haplogroup is dominantly in North-African Arabs, while J1 haplogroup is dominantly in Arabian Arabs.

Forum List

Back